Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

Because a simple thing like that threw the USMB conservative clutch into a tizzy

Have you seen some of the Obama avatars?

It is so easy to push the buttons on conservatives. They have such a low threshold for ridicule

I think the way some of you behave when it comes to this stuff is just silly. Why do you feel that you have to protect Obama? Why do you want to? It's weird the attachment that some of you seem to have to political figures who don't give a crap about you. Lol.

Why do I protect Obama?

Because I believe in truth, justice and the American Way

And you think Obama represents truth, justice, and the American way? Lol. I think you've been shystered. :D

I may just be a mild mannered poster for a great metropolitan messageboard, but I do fight a neverending battle

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

Because a simple thing like that threw the USMB conservative clutch into a tizzy

Have you seen some of the Obama avatars?

It is so easy to push the buttons on conservatives. They have such a low threshold for ridicule

I think the way some of you behave when it comes to this stuff is just silly. Why do you feel that you have to protect Obama? Why do you want to? It's weird the attachment that some of you seem to have to political figures who don't give a crap about you. Lol.

Why do I protect Obama?

Because I believe in truth, justice and the American Way

And you think Obama represents truth, justice, and the American way? Lol. I think you've been shystered. :D

I may just be a mild mannered poster for a great metropolitan messageboard, but I do fight a neverending battle

:lol: Maybe Clark Kent should be your avatar.

Hell no, Bush and Cheney have him beat by a long shot.....:badgrin:

I see you have problems reading again ... I posted President Obama "isn't even a halfway decent liar".
No matter what you think about President Bush and whether or not he lied ... He got all of Congress and 40 Foreign Countries to go to war in Iraq.
President Obama cannot get 50% of Congress to do anything ... Much less Foreign Countries (outside of a few like Iran and Cuba).

That is why your opinions always suck ... You don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes in understanding anything.
President Obama is a sorry speaker because nobody believe his bullshit and very few people will do what he wants.

Hell no, Bush and Cheney have him beat by a long shot.....:badgrin:

I see you have problems reading again ... I posted President Obama "isn't even a halfway decent liar".
No matter what you think about President Bush and whether or not he lied ... He got all of Congress and 40 Foreign Countries to go to war in Iraq.
President Obama cannot get 50% of Congress to do anything ... Much less Foreign Countries (outside of a few like Iran and Cuba).

That is why your opinions always suck ... You don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes in understanding anything.

Yeah, Obama was going to lower sea levels and unite the world.. and here we sit.. the world is on fire and laughing at him.

Yeah, Obama was going to lower sea levels and unite the world.. and here we sit.. the world is on fire and laughing at him.

They ought to give him the Peace Prize or something ... Oh Wait!

God, that has to have been the MOST stupid thing ever! I can never take the Nobel Peace Prize organization seriously again!
One of the most sensible Nobel Prize picks they ever made

:lol: You're funny. :tongue:

God, that has to have been the MOST stupid thing ever! I can never take the Nobel Peace Prize organization seriously again!

After hundreds of years of discrimination, a black man had been elected President

A no brainer

After hundreds of years of discrimination, a black man had been elected President

A no brainer

You know, I agree. I thought it was wonderful that America had elected a black man for president, and I can totally understand why a lot of people would be thrilled about it, but I don't see what that has to do with the Nobel Peace Prize though. :)

A no brainer

You know, I agree. I thought it was wonderful that America had elected a black man for president, and I can totally understand why a lot of people would be thrilled about it, but I don't see what that has to do with the Nobel Peace Prize though. :)

Guilt maybe?....

What peace did he accomplish? He was given the prize then did the opposite. Now he's negotiating with terrorists and evil dictators. He should give it back.

A no brainer
Yes, he truly is.

A no brainer

Guilt maybe?....

It almost seems as if they awarded it to him based upon his speeches. Lol.

A no brainer

Obama never deserved the Prize to begin with and he should not have been voted into office simply because he was black. Nobody knew his record so we can only conclude that he was elected because he promised "hope and change" (which is a totally meaningless, bumper sticker slogan) and because he was black. Both are very bad reasons to elect a person to the highest office of the US government.

What peace did he accomplish? He was given the prize then did the opposite. Now he's negotiating with terrorists and evil dictators. He should give it back.
The Nobel Comittee considers racism to be a major impediment to peace. They have given awards to MLK, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama. All those awarded were mocked by conservatives

The Nobel Comittee considers racism to be a major impediment to peace. They have given awards to MLK, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama. All those awarded were mocked by conservatives

So? Are you saying they pass out the award based upon race? MLK, Nelson Mandela, etc. They actually did things to encourage peace. Obama, not so much. He has bombed more countries than GWB. Did you know that? Peace prize - LOL.

So? Are you saying they pass out the award based upon race? MLK, Nelson Mandela, etc. They actually did things to encourage peace. Obama, not so much. He has bombed more countries than GWB. Did you know that? Peace prize - LOL.

The election of a black man to be president of a historically racist America was a historic achievement. President Obama was recognized for that achievement

Forum List

Back