Is MEMORY in one's BLOOD?

To vilify all whites today for that when they had nothing to do with it just makes you looks bad, and nullifies any real attempt to deal with racism today. Most whites todays are your allies, try to remember that.

You are apparantley not reading thoroughly.

It's a fact that Jim Crow stayed in effect for 100 years after slavery ended.

And, it is also a fact that many living people, myself included, were lhere during that era and witnessed it personally.

Stating the truth is not the equivalent of vilification of ALL white people.
Gimme a break, aside from a few really old people drooling on themselves, nobody today had anything to do with that. But keep repeating that strawman excuse, it's all you've got, apparently.

Are you capable of reading a calendar? Jim Crow ended in 1965. Therefore, people who were born be4ween 1940 and 1950 in most cases would still be living, and be in their 60"s or 70"s.

And if they happened to be black and ever took a trip south of the Mason Dixon Line, or even to certain areas all over the U.S., they likely could have personally experienced the restrictions of that system.
They might be still alive but they had nothing to do with that, or can't you count? Actually, more people alive had a hand in ENDING Jim Crow.

To vilify all whites today for that when they had nothing to do with it just makes you looks bad, and nullifies any real attempt to deal with racism today. Most whites todays are your allies, try to remember that.

And, it is also a fact that many living people, myself included, were lhere during that era and witnessed it personally.

Gimme a break, aside from a few really old people drooling on themselves, nobody today had anything to do with that. But keep repeating that strawman excuse, it's all you've got, apparently.

Are you capable of reading a calendar? Jim Crow ended in 1965. Therefore, people who were born be4ween 1940 and 1950 in most cases would still be living, and be in their 60"s or 70"s.

And if they happened to be black and ever took a trip south of the Mason Dixon Line, or even to certain areas all over the U.S., they likely could have personally experienced the restrictions of that system.
They might be still alive but they had nothing to do with that, or can't you count? Actually, more people alive had a hand in ENDING Jim Crow.

And how would you know that those who "had a hand" in ending Jim Crow outnumber those who did not? And that those who are alive "had nothing to do with it"?

That doesn't even make sense.

I can count perfectly. Some of the people in my own family, are still living and were adults during that era
You're all living in the past, move on. Whites have... People today in power, and even the ordinary citizen, had no hand in Jim Crow, you're delusional.

And how would you know that those who "had a hand" in ending Jim Crow outnumber those who did not? And that those who are alive "had nothing to do with it"?

I can count perfectly. Some of the people in my own family, are still living and were adults during that era
You're all living in the past, move on. Whites have... People today in power, and even the ordinary citizen, had no hand in Jim Crow, you're delusional.

You are wrong. But it's expected because you are dumb.

Stating factual history is not the equivalent of "living in the past".

However denying that there are living people who experienced that history is not only delusional, it is sincere ignorance.

You know I'm right, that's why you call me names, because you have nothing else to comeback with, you lazy fat crybaby.

However denying that there are living people who experienced that history is not only delusional, it is sincere ignorance.
That you're pissed at white people today because you think they had something to do with Jim Crow is delusional. You lose again.

You know I'm right, that's why you call me names, because you have nothing else to comeback with, you lazy fat crybaby.

Not calling you names, stating the obvious. You are dumb. Donald Trump is 71 years old, his means his ass was born in 1946, that's during Jim Crow you fucking idiot. That's why I say you are dumb and we just can't expect any better from your ignorant ass.

Not calling you names, stating the obvious. You are dumb. Donald Trump is 71 years old, his means his ass was born in 1946, that's during Jim Crow you fucking idiot. That's why I say you are dumb and we just can't expect any better from your ignorant ass.
What I'm saying is that Donald Trump had nothing to do with Jim Crow, he was about 19 in 1965, so HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT EITHER WAY. Just the fact that he was alive doesn't mean it was his fault.

But I won't be surprised if you still don't get it.

What I'm saying is that Donald Trump had nothing to do with Jim Crow, he was about 19 in 1965, so HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT EITHER WAY. Just the fact that he was alive doesn't mean it was his fault.

But I won't be surprised if you still don't get it.

But he did plus he benefitted from it.. That's why he helped is father run a racist housing organization that was found guilty of racial discrimination. But you are dumb......

That you're pissed at white people today because you think they had something to do with Jim Crow is delusional. You lose again.

Certain white people did enforce it who are among those living today.

And no, Im not "pissed at white people in general".

I stated a fact that obviously bothers you, because you are not making any sense at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The problem with dumb people like Taz is he seems to think that Trump was not taught or influenced by ideas as he grew up during Jim Crow.

Where do these idiots come from?

Ok, you can't seem to understand even the most basic concepts...

If the people selected for slavery had come from well armed societies relative to their oppressors, do you think they still would have become slaves?
People that are well armed can usually DEFEND themselves and don't end up as slaves

Fucking dense imbeciles :rolleyes:
The dense imbeciles are the ones that work for the govt and join the military. Those are the REAL oppressors. Unemployable communistic meatheads ( that think they fight socialism)

Forum List

Back