IS Melania going with Trump on his trip, they usually bring the First

LOL!!! NOt even a year in and you are calling it a dynasty? LOL!!!

I would like to remind cyber-space----that SAINT JFK named his little brother---
attorney general

Yes he was a saint, we agree. That is why he got shot and the John Birch Society hated him so much.
I'm sure all the women he was boinking on the side thought he was a saint too, not to mention a role model for that Junkyard Dog from Arkansas.
He belonged to the 'right church' ideologues though and for some that is what they count on.

I would like to remind cyber-space----that SAINT JFK named his little brother---
attorney general

Yes he was a saint, we agree. That is why he got shot and the John Birch Society hated him so much.
I'm sure all the women he was boinking on the side thought he was a saint too, not to mention a role model for that Junkyard Dog from Arkansas.
He belonged to the 'right church' ideologues though and for some that is what they count on.

No proof of that, he was in very bad health. Read about the John Birch society and JFK. Or don't. Its up to know, ignorance is bliss. Luckily Johnson went through with the civil rights movement. We have the same society today just under a different name.

They are not the First Lady last I checked. They are his kids. Now Melania is the only one who should have a role, not his kids.

When Presidents visit foreign countries------the only people that
accompany them are their spouses?. I never paid attention to just
WHO WENT ALONG ----in the past. ANYONE?
I think he may be the first modern day prez that has a family that stays and works closely together like that.

He certainly is a FAMILY MAN------but it is not clear to me that his actions
can be described as NEPOTISM-------I am not sure that the positions in which
he placed his daughter and son-in-law are IN ANY WAY ---actual positions of
POWER or even significant financial gain. JFK gave his brothers a lot more

Sessions kissed his ring long ago . How many has he fired, Pete B.(can't remember spelling of name) who has a class act history of putting white collar criminals in NY behind bars, Sally Yates, now Comey. Disagree with Trump and your out.

Trump has a habit of getting rid of "dead wood"------some executives
are like that. Nothing new-----he did it lots on his TV program

This is not TV and if one owns a business they can fire whoever, make some excuse up. He has expanded his power to the presidency and it does not work that way , unless you are a third world nation.

They are not the First Lady last I checked. They are his kids. Now Melania is the only one who should have a role, not his kids.

I think he may be the first modern day prez that has a family that stays and works closely together like that.

They are all after the almighty dollar, they can give 10 craps about you. The SIL Dad was in prison and got off very free, white collar crime, Trump sued so many times, my God, its unbelievable who you glorify the elites.

I don't glorify anyone but God and you apparently are going to think however you wish but you have nothing to back you up other than your own speculation. I have had the piss sued out of me, I have also been arrested (talk about a shocker), so you could make up all sorts of crap about me too. Those Dems that went after me did so because people on a whole hear the truth when it hits their ears. The lost makeup and believe their own lies.

be cool, mr rod. our dear penny is in a bitter mood

Its MS. Rod. I am just wondering if they will wear head scarfs.

Isn't it. Make sure you read my links. Nepotism is normal in the time of Trump and no one says anything. If ever Hillary had her dtr and SIL in her admin, they'd be all over it.
They are in trumps admin as much as Hillary was in Bills.
Selective outrage makes you look ugly

I paid attention------ Normally or most of the time it's the spouse that accompanied the president.
This is the first time that Trump travel overseas so let's see how it goes in the future.

They are all after the almighty dollar, they can give 10 craps about you. The SIL Dad was in prison and got off very free, white collar crime, Trump sued so many times, my God, its unbelievable who you glorify the elites.

I don't glorify anyone but God and you apparently are going to think however you wish but you have nothing to back you up other than your own speculation. I have had the piss sued out of me, I have also been arrested (talk about a shocker), so you could make up all sorts of crap about me too. Those Dems that went after me did so because people on a whole hear the truth when it hits their ears. The lost makeup and believe their own lies.

If melania wears one, I will make fun of her :D

Isn't it. Make sure you read my links. Nepotism is normal in the time of Trump and no one says anything. If ever Hillary had her dtr and SIL in her admin, they'd be all over it.
They are in trumps admin as much as Hillary was in Bills.
Selective outrage makes you look ugly

He wasn't when his kids were growing up, a family man. 5 kids from 3 marriages, yes a family man.

I bet she might, a loose chic scarf matching her outfit. I wonder.

The only ones that are going to read your links Penelope are the ones following that hate America and let's go to war theme.

No they tell about who Trump is and his life. Nothing about war, I am anti war.
Anti-Trumpers and war mongers are in bed together in all of this anti-Trump crap going down and you don't even know it.

I was accused of nepotism in my own f'ing business for hiring family members I trusted, btw that came from Democrat who were RC's, Mormon's and deviants from drugged out greedy demon filled attorneys to sexual deviants that worked for the state that my husband declined to go party with. I built the damn thing from the ground up and those people thought they had the right to tell me how I would run it. I am well aware of how the Democrats work as that wasn't the first or the last experience I have had with thugs.

Now you have a duly elected president that was legally voted into to office yet too many pricks that desire to interfere in any manner possible verses just letting him do his job. He is still going to do the job he was hired to do. What you are doing is helping along confusion for an already shattered party (the Democrats) instead of working to rebuild it with people that are family and worker friendly peeps. Your Dems took themselves down a road of thuggary and either you are too blind and ignorant to see that or you desire to be a part of it.

Stand with whom you will but I will stand behind this president as I know the results will not be desirable if most do not. He's there live with it and quit making up and twisting crap or you'll find more people like me just ignoring you.
people that are family and worker friendly

family orientated, its called nepotism. This is not a family business, its the Presidency.
So you have an issue with someones family being involved in gathering information for them while they do there job. Gotcha. Nepotism would be if he put them in running department heads throughout. Now I haven't seen that have you?

Family business like yours and mine are private.
A public servant like president is a big difference hiring your own family especially with several business conflicts at the same time.
This administration don't care and just don't give a shit about nepotism or code of ethics. Like advertising Maralago and Ivanka book in the State Department websites.

The only ones that are going to read your links Penelope are the ones following that hate America and let's go to war theme.

Anti-Trumpers and war mongers are in bed together in all of this anti-Trump crap going down and you don't even know it.

I was accused of nepotism in my own f'ing business for hiring family members I trusted, btw that came from Democrat who were RC's, Mormon's and deviants from drugged out greedy demon filled attorneys to sexual deviants that worked for the state that my husband declined to go party with. I built the damn thing from the ground up and those people thought they had the right to tell me how I would run it. I am well aware of how the Democrats work as that wasn't the first or the last experience I have had with thugs.

Now you have a duly elected president that was legally voted into to office yet too many pricks that desire to interfere in any manner possible verses just letting him do his job. He is still going to do the job he was hired to do. What you are doing is helping along confusion for an already shattered party (the Democrats) instead of working to rebuild it with people that are family and worker friendly peeps. Your Dems took themselves down a road of thuggary and either you are too blind and ignorant to see that or you desire to be a part of it.

Stand with whom you will but I will stand behind this president as I know the results will not be desirable if most do not. He's there live with it and quit making up and twisting crap or you'll find more people like me just ignoring you.

family orientated, its called nepotism. This is not a family business, its the Presidency.
So you have an issue with someones family being involved in gathering information for them while they do there job. Gotcha. Nepotism would be if he put them in running department heads throughout. Now I haven't seen that have you?

A public servant like president is a big difference hiring your own family especially with several business conflicts at the same time.
This administration don't care and just don't give a shit about nepotism or code of ethics. Like advertising Maralago and Ivanka book in the State Department websites.
They aren't breaking any laws, goob smooch. If they were, they would get eaten alive. FFS, they get eaten alive by simple spin..
They don't have actual roles in the admin. Ergo, no laws are being broken. Stop being such an ignorant parrot

The better question is: "Is Trumpy going to fly all over the world in that piece of crap Air Force One?"

No gold, no glitz. It's so beneath him.

Sessions kissed his ring long ago . How many has he fired, Pete B.(can't remember spelling of name) who has a class act history of putting white collar criminals in NY behind bars, Sally Yates, now Comey. Disagree with Trump and your out.

Trump has a habit of getting rid of "dead wood"------some executives
are like that. Nothing new-----he did it lots on his TV program

This is not TV and if one owns a business they can fire whoever, make some excuse up. He has expanded his power to the presidency and it does not work that way , unless you are a third world nation.
Or perhaps a nation that allows its president to fire the head of its FBI agency for any reason at all, or even no reason other than he wants someone else in the job; and he's under no obligation to give a reason to anyone if he doesn't feel like it.

They aren't breaking any laws, goob smooch. If they were, they would get eaten alive. FFS, they get eaten alive by simple spin..
They don't have actual roles in the admin. Ergo, no laws are being broken. Stop being such an ignorant parrot

They have not broken any laws yet but this a good example of nepotism.
No roles in the administration? Are you sure about that? So Ivanka and her husband just sits there and just watch Trump lies. Or you are just lying like Trump?

They have not broken any laws yet but this a good example of nepotism.
No roles in the administration? Are you sure about that? So Ivanka and her husband just sits there and just watch Trump lies. Or you are just lying like Trump?
They have no government roles. They gave them their jobs WITHOUT govt roles so they wouldn't have to worry about the laws.
The same way Bill gave his wife a job in his admin. They same way he would have given his daughter one if she wasn't a teenager.

attorney general

No proof of that, he was in very bad health. Read about the John Birch society and JFK. Or don't. Its up to know, ignorance is bliss. Luckily Johnson went through with the civil rights movement. We have the same society today just under a different name.
The family was Catholic. Yes he had a lot of back pain. He wasn't daddy's first choice for president, o'well. Dad's liquor biz paid off? You know recompense does have a way of finding us all be it good or bad. I'll look at the John Birch and JFK thing, I don't have a problem with reading other people's take on historical events. I will tell you before hand though I don't belong to any orgs, groups or particular societies and very seldom put any stock in them. I think they all ultimately have some corruption that gets into them and people tend to overlook things like that as long as they are getting what they want outta the deal. I did once upon a time join an art guild at the bequest of its members but abuse my goodwill nature once and most likely you won't see me again for a long time. Was also a member of the local chamber of commerce for one meetings' worth. I wasn't invited back as I told them let me know when y'all decide to quit pissing on one another with petty bullshit.

Forum List

Back