Dangerous parasite showing up in sushi and raw fish

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A dangerous parasite that can be consumed with raw fish and sushi, leading to sickness in humans, is now showing up in the United States. It’s called Anisakiasis, described by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a parasitic disease caused by worms that attach to the wall of the esophagus, stomach, or intestine. The best ways prevent it is to avoid eating raw or undercooked fish or squid.

Dangerous parasite showing up in sushi and raw fish
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well nothing to say here folks other than it really makes you wonder what it is we eat where the FDA approves it oh so safe.

That dude/dudette that is keeping track of you will be along shortly to add to its list.

There are some other things that I am sure are here but under reported or not reported on at all because the doctors do not look for what they think are exotic diseases. My doc couldn't believe that the fish in the ponds here had flukes when I told them they did. He claimed no those are only in asia. All it takes is one person unattended or misdiagnosed with an infection to bring in stuff that generally is more prevalent in another area of the world to spread it to a large group in the population here.

That dude/dudette that is keeping track of you will be along shortly to add to its list.
Good idea, thanks for the alert. Update to the MindWars Doom-Tracker (tm) =

1. Flu Pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
4. Artificial intelligence run amok
5. Mass extinctions
6. Heavily armed Muslims in the US
7. Russian Bombers
8. Wild fires out of control with some secret reason they started
9. Nuclear war wipes out everyone
10. Massive power outage with boilerplate FEMA reference
11. FEMA Operation Gotham false flag
12. Cell phones causing brain cancer
13. Coronal hole from giant fissure on the sun
14. Popocatépetl volcano
15. Facial recognition not really for illegals
16. Cyber attack on power grid
17. Nuclear missile hitting California
18. Deadly fungus "catastrophic threat" to US
19. Global debt explosion
20. American debt bomb
21. Scientists warn of apocalypse
22. Europe taken over by Islam
23. Earthquakes off Alaska
24. 1984 style censorship
25. Anonymous says prepare for World War 3
26. EMP Strike on USA
27. New tick virus worse than lyme
28. Water supply poisoned
29. Acetaminophen blocking empathy
30. Campi Flegrei volcano devastating eruption possible
31. China/Russia New World Order
32. Dangerous Parasite, with a hint of FDA conspiracy

Exactly why I have never eaten raw meat of any kind. Gee, following heathen eastern cultures. Why follow primitive cultures and ignore God's Commands.

Ignore god's commands? God, then, is also a noise at Fukushima:

15 May 2017 Promedmail: Anasakiasis, Portugal, 32-year-old man
ProMED-mail

It also infects Pacific salmon, so those on the Northwest coast already health-compromised will be more susceptible. Also see Promedmail for new Yellow Fever mutation in Brazil. Oswaldo Cruz Institute: ' a genetic sequence thast has never been encountered before.'

Good idea, thanks for the alert. Update to the MindWars Doom-Tracker (tm) =

1. Flu Pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
4. Artificial intelligence run amok
5. Mass extinctions
6. Heavily armed Muslims in the US
7. Russian Bombers
8. Wild fires out of control with some secret reason they started
9. Nuclear war wipes out everyone
10. Massive power outage with boilerplate FEMA reference
11. FEMA Operation Gotham false flag
12. Cell phones causing brain cancer
13. Coronal hole from giant fissure on the sun
14. Popocatépetl volcano
15. Facial recognition not really for illegals
16. Cyber attack on power grid
17. Nuclear missile hitting California
18. Deadly fungus "catastrophic threat" to US
19. Global debt explosion
20. American debt bomb
21. Scientists warn of apocalypse
22. Europe taken over by Islam
23. Earthquakes off Alaska
24. 1984 style censorship
25. Anonymous says prepare for World War 3
26. EMP Strike on USA
27. New tick virus worse than lyme
28. Water supply poisoned
29. Acetaminophen blocking empathy
30. Campi Flegrei volcano devastating eruption possible
31. China/Russia New World Order
32. Dangerous Parasite, with a hint of FDA conspiracy
I love this reoccurring post. It's my favorite thing on USMB! :laugh:

Keep up the good work.

Ignore god's commands? God, then, is also a noise at Fukushima:

15 May 2017 Promedmail: Anasakiasis, Portugal, 32-year-old man
ProMED-mail

It also infects Pacific salmon, so those on the Northwest coast already health-compromised will be more susceptible. Also see Promedmail for new Yellow Fever mutation in Brazil. Oswaldo Cruz Institute: ' a genetic sequence thast has never been encountered before.'
How can they be certain 'whirling' does not affect humans? Has anyone ate or fed the infected fish to a mammal and run test afterwards?

I found some parasites in some fish locally in a pond about five maybe six years ago south of us that no one could tell me what they were. I almost missed seeing them as they are so microscopic and blended in with the mucous in the fish. The sun light just happened to hit just right that I even noticed them. I had gone there specifically to see what the parasite load was in ponds near us. These parasites have a sheen to them something like a silver pearl may have.

The chatoyancy of the worms is interesting. The 'whirling' symptom has multiple causes, including viral.

We plugged in the Pubmed searchword, 'iridescent' and the first entry is for melanin. The notice of iridescence of the worms reveals an intriguing trajectory:

May 2017 Natural Melanin Nanospheres / Optoelectronic Tunability
Nanoarchitecturing of Natural Melanin Nanospheres by Layer-by-Layer Assembly: Macroscale Anti-inflammatory Conductive Coatings with Optoelectronic ... - PubMed - NCBI

We plugged in the term 'chatoyancy' and we retrieved this:

Chatoyant: A Computer-Aided Design Tool for Free Space Optoelectronic Systems
Chatoyant: a computer-aided- design tool for free-space optoelectronic systems. - PubMed - NCBI

The worms have a certain signature, and the latter tool may be coupled to an underwater bot which could send the data back to the salmon lab. What are the medical implications for melanic nanospheres?

It would be interested know what that is. The fish from that pond also had mites in their Gills. The mites have a clear appearance like little water filled nodules that can be seen with the naked eye. The pearly mucous one would not have been seen without the aid of the macro lens on the camera. Those Gill mites could be the next maturity level of that parasite or a different parasite altogether. I could not continue studying them. Possibly I'll get another chance at some point. There is a lot of cancer here. Recently it seems pancreatic issues are being reported as diagnoses more than the colon and stomach cancers runs that seemed to go around a few years back.

I have not seen this exact type yet. I would never eat raw fish unless it was an absolutely starving to death situation. It does look like a critter one should watch for when fishing or eating fish or bottom feeders. Apparently it mimics Crohn's, immune hypersensitivity, and other diseases too. Anisakis simplex: from obscure infectious worm to inducer of immune hypersensitivity. - PubMed - NCBI
Anisakis - Wikipedia

Gastroallergic anisakiasis appears to be a relatively common disease, that may have been underdiagnosed. Parasite infections are always under diagnosed. I think it may be that 'ew, icky' factor in play.

Furthermore, when we link the lung to endometrial stromal sarcoma, we get Epstein-Barr virus, linking back to the cancer thread:

May 2017 Primary Extragenital Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma of the Lung
Primary extragenital endometrial stromal sarcoma of the lung: first reported case and review of literature. - PubMed - NCBI

The Japanese report mentions glut-1.

Glut-1 / Suppression of Aerobic Glycolysis / NF-kappaB
Epstein-Barr Virus-Encoded Latent Membrane Protein 1 Upregulates Glucose Transporter 1 Transcription via the mTORC1/NF-κB Signaling Pathways. - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back