IS Melania going with Trump on his trip, they usually bring the First

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Lady. I'm curious on if she wears a scarf in front of the Saudis. Every President needs to make a trip to the western wall to pledge their allegiance to Israel.

Who is going with Trump, is his daughter and SIL going with along with Melania?

LOL!!! NOt even a year in and you are calling it a dynasty? LOL!!!

Isn't it. Make sure you read my links. Nepotism is normal in the time of Trump and no one says anything. If ever Hillary had her dtr and SIL in her admin, they'd be all over it.

Isn't it. Make sure you read my links. Nepotism is normal in the time of Trump and no one says anything. If ever Hillary had her dtr and SIL in her admin, they'd be all over it.
The only ones that are going to read your links Penelope are the ones following that hate America and let's go to war theme.

Is "senior advisor" or whatever Jared is------a PAID POSITION?------like is the
kid now a paid republican politician? or member of the president's cabinet?
anyone?

The only ones that are going to read your links Penelope are the ones following that hate America and let's go to war theme.

No they tell about who Trump is and his life. Nothing about war, I am anti war.

anyone?

Who knows? He is in charge of it all by the way it sounds.

anyone?

Who knows? He is in charge of it all by the way it sounds.

who is in charge of "it all...." someone must know.....

I would like to remind cyber-space----that SAINT JFK named his little brother---
attorney general

Yes he was a saint, we agree. That is why he got shot and the John Birch Society hated him so much.

The John Birch Society----<<specifically hated JFK? I did not know. why?
He was shot because he was a saint? Is that why his brother got shot?

Anti-Trumpers and war mongers are in bed together in all of this anti-Trump crap going down and you don't even know it.

I was accused of nepotism in my own f'ing business for hiring family members I trusted, btw that came from Democrat who were RC's, Mormon's and deviants from drugged out greedy demon filled attorneys to sexual deviants that worked for the state that my husband declined to go party with. I built the damn thing from the ground up and those people thought they had the right to tell me how I would run it. I am well aware of how the Democrats work as that wasn't the first or the last experience I have had with thugs.

Now you have a duly elected president that was legally voted into to office yet too many pricks that desire to interfere in any manner possible verses just letting him do his job. He is still going to do the job he was hired to do. What you are doing is helping along confusion for an already shattered party (the Democrats) instead of working to rebuild it with people that are family and worker friendly peeps. Your Dems took themselves down a road of thuggary and either you are too blind and ignorant to see that or you desire to be a part of it.

Stand with whom you will but I will stand behind this president as I know the results will not be desirable if most do not. He's there live with it and quit making up and twisting crap or you'll find more people like me just ignoring you.

They are in trumps admin as much as Hillary was in Bills.
Selective outrage makes you look ugly

They are not the First Lady last I checked. They are his kids. Now Melania is the only one who should have a role, not his kids.

They are not the First Lady last I checked. They are his kids. Now Melania is the only one who should have a role, not his kids.
Thank gawd you aren't the one that puts out standards. They would probably change every 4 years..
You think if Chelsea was as old as Ivanka,, she wouldn't have had some role? Seriously...

When Presidents visit foreign countries------the only people that
accompany them are their spouses?. I never paid attention to just
WHO WENT ALONG ----in the past. ANYONE?

Anti-Trumpers and war mongers are in bed together in all of this anti-Trump crap going down and you don't even know it.

I was accused of nepotism in my own f'ing business for hiring family members I trusted, btw that came from Democrat who were RC's, Mormon's and deviants from drugged out greedy demon filled attorneys to sexual deviants that worked for the state that my husband declined to go party with. I built the damn thing from the ground up and those people thought they had the right to tell me how I would run it. I am well aware of how the Democrats work as that wasn't the first or the last experience I have had with thugs.

Now you have a duly elected president that was legally voted into to office yet too many pricks that desire to interfere in any manner possible verses just letting him do his job. He is still going to do the job he was hired to do. What you are doing is helping along confusion for an already shattered party (the Democrats) instead of working to rebuild it with people that are family and worker friendly peeps. Your Dems took themselves down a road of thuggary and either you are too blind and ignorant to see that or you desire to be a part of it.

Stand with whom you will but I will stand behind this president as I know the results will not be desirable if most do not. He's there live with it and quit making up and twisting crap or you'll find more people like me just ignoring you.
people that are family and worker friendly

family orientated, its called nepotism. This is not a family business, its the Presidency.

Forum List

Back