Is Labron on the juice

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
A few are raising this question.
Given he seams to be having a resurgents.
although
I played full court basketball resonably well up until I was 65.

although
No one, and I mean no one, questions "The Lebron"

How dare you sir?

Not only is he talented sports wise, he has the full backing of President Xi and his fascist democrat party regime.

Here is a man that can threaten police officers on Twitter with impunity, so why can he not do anything else he pleases with impunity as well?

No one, and I mean no one, questions "The Lebron"

How dare you sir?

Not only is he talented sports wise, he has the full backing of President Xi and his fascist democrat party regime.

Here is a man that can threaten police officers on Twitter with impunity, so why can he not do anything else he pleases with impunity as well?
I imagine 'Flop Lebron" has a contract that prohibits any pee samples.

although

Let's hear baseless accusations. I'm not big time fan of b-b-ball but Labron is a good player. You appear to be saying he must be using banned substance simply because he is at the top of game.

Let's hear baseless accusations. I'm not big time fan of b-b-ball but Labron is a good player. You appear to be saying he must be using banned substance simply because he is at the top of game.
He is a good basketball player, and I doubt he is juiced. I just don't like the guy as a person.

For a while there was an unsubstanitiated rumor that Steph Curry of the Golden State Warriors was juicing.

Both Curry and Steve Kerr (his coach) offered for him pee in cup. Nothing came of it.

Forum List

Back