Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?

We must not take the law into our own hands, but there needs to be a law against late term abortions, most abortions are done before 12 weeks. The only time one is justified to kill another is in self defense, that also goes for cops.

I guess I understand what and how you think. But the problem is abortion. Abortion is every year more than a civil war. If every year someone in the world would kill a million US-Americans then "you" (= the USA) would nuke down the half planet.

there is a difference zaang between dogma ... and the reality of Garden Earth.

No idea what you like to say with this words.

Christianity and Medicine - Bad News About Christianity

It was God who caused illness. He was responsible for cures just as he was responsible for death. Even church law mentioned, in passing, that diseases were attributable to God ...

Strange.

abortion is not the problem it is only one component to solutions encompassing centuries of development that continues as an ongoing development where in the end choice will be entirely substituted for involuntary servitude for the woman as it is for the male, as simple as that - it is you and blind dogmatistism who are opposed to a woman deciding for herself to have or not have an offspring - that is the problem.

What you call "developement" could call the intergalactical communitiy of intelligent species: "The monsters of the third planet solar system who kill their own breed".

>>
The Chronicles and Macbeth[edit]

A generic picture of Lords meeting Ladies used amongst other things for illustrating "Macbeth and Banquo encountering the witches" in the first edition of Holinshed's Chronicles.
Shakespeare used Holinshed's work extensively in Macbeth, but, in modified form. An instance is the Three Witches, whom Holinshed describes as "creatures of the elderwood ... nymphs or fairies". Nymphs and fairies are generally viewed as beautiful and youthful, but Shakespeare's three witches in Macbeth are ugly, dark, and bizarre. It is believed that he made the change to heighten the suspense and darkness of the play.[2] However, the Chronicles were lacking any description of Macbeth's character, so Shakespeare improvised on several points.[3] The characters Banquo and Fleance were also taken from Holinshed’s works, but they are now considered by many historians to be mythical, created by the rulers of Scotland at the time of the publication of the Chronicles.[4]

References[edit]
  1. Jump up ^ (King's College London) Holinshed's Chronicles February 2005. Accessed 1 June 2008. Archived July 6, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
  2. Jump up ^ Shakespeare's Sources for Macbeth: Holinshed and Witches
  3. Jump up ^ Shakespeare's Sources for Macbeth: Holinshed and Witches
  4. Jump up ^ shakespeare.com FAQ
<<

Good that you understand Roman Polansky and why his wife Sharon Tate together with their common child were murdered from Charles Manson in the USA. And maybe you understand also the system of injustice of the USA. I don't. Maybe Ἑκάτη and the witches understand. But I don't know their prophecies for the american Borg-Queen.

Tate was eight-and-a-half months pregnant, and she was married Polansky in London. I don't recall meeting them, but my mother knew them.

Aha! ... ¿Aha? ... Hmmm ...

"Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?"

No, of course not – the notion is moronic idiocy; it isn’t any kind of ‘right.’
People have no right to use violence to defend innocent life?

Yes, they do, so if an armed citizen saw you trying to murder an unarmed man, the armed citizen would have a right to blow you fucking away to defend an innocent life.

I and countless others are making it 'our business' to defend the rights of the children that you and your ilk are in denial of.

And there ain't shit you can or ever will do about it.
You mean there ain't shit YOU can do about abortions.

I and countless others are making it 'our business' to defend the rights of the children that you and your ilk are in denial of.

You mean there ain't shit YOU can do about abortions.

Mudda: You mean there ain't shit YOU can do about abortions.

Roe v. Wade (1973)
dotted_line.gif

Roe v. Wade (1973) ruled unconstitutional a state law that banned abortions except to save the life of the mother. The Court ruled that the states were forbidden from outlawing or regulating any aspect of abortion performed during the first trimester of pregnancy, could only enact abortion regulations reasonably related to maternal health in the second and third trimesters, and could enact abortion laws protecting the life of the fetus only in the third trimester.

just to be clear about the law, everyone's reasonable concerns are incorporated by the SCOTUS Roe v Wade ruling.

as the law is deliberately broad based and does alleviate rational concerns the question then becomes what really is the motivation of the fanatical antiabortionist and their dangerous, threatening and uncompromising egotism that guides them - that has led them to murdering law abiding citizens ... sociopaths looking for an excuse.

Ain't shit anyone can do about it??

Abortion is still legal, ya, putz.

Has been for over 40 years now. You need to step up your game. :mm:

Twenty plus years ago when I first started fighting abortion, there were no such thing as fetal homicide laws. There were no laws banning late term "partial birth" abortions and the average cutoff date for most abortions was much longer than it is today.

So, I am just not feeling very discouraged right now.

Twenty plus years ago when I first started fighting abortion, there were no such thing as fetal homicide laws. There were no laws banning late term "partial birth" abortions and the average cutoff date for most abortions was much longer than it is today.

So, I am just not feeling very discouraged right now.
Banning partial-birth abortions does not stop abortions. It only rules out that one method, but women are still getting their abortions. Fetal protection laws have nothing to do with abortion. In twenty years you've gained nothing no matter how much you delude yourself to the contrary.

If fetal homicide laws have nothing to do with abortion, then why did Gloria Feldt (the former president of Planned Parenthood) say otherwise when the Fetal homicide laws were being passed?

Was she lying?

If fetal homicide laws have nothing to do with abortion, then why did Gloria Feldt (the former president of Planned Parenthood) say otherwise when the Fetal homicide laws were being passed?

Was she lying?
Why would I care what she had to say? Anyone who reads fetal protection laws will see for themselves... they don't apply to abortion.

For the simpletons that I have on ignore (would that they would be blocked on the phone ap too) let me connect the dots.

Our Constitution establishes that all persons are entitled to the equal rights and protections of our laws.

Gloria Feldt knew that.

Our fetal homicide laws recognize the personhood of children in the womb by making it a crime of murder to kill one in a criminal act.

Gloria Feldt knew that too.

The legal precedence is now set that a child in the womb is entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws- except for the exceptions that are for now made for legal abortions.

Gloria Feldt knew that the eceptions will be challenged and that those exception can be overturned.

It's only a matter of time.

For the simpletons that I have on ignore (would that they would be blocked on the phone ap too) let me connect the dots.

Our Constitution establishes that all persons are entitled to the equal rights and protections of our laws.

Gloria Feldt knew that.

Our fetal homicide laws recognize the personhood of children in the womb by making it a crime of murder to kill one in a criminal act.

Gloria Feldt knew that too.

The legal precedence is now set that a child in the womb is entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws- except for the exceptions that are for now made for legal abortions.

Gloria Feldt knew that the eceptions will be challenged and that those exception can be overturned.

It's only a matter of time.
Gloria Feldt doesn't make laws. And those who actually do, took careful measure to ensure fetal protection bills did not infringe upon womens' right to abortion.

As I said, and you utterly failed to refute, fetal protection laws have nothing to do with abortion. That's why you ignore me. Reading reality frustrates you.

And it's been over 10 years since states began passing fetal protection laws and 43 years since legalized abortions were deemed constitutional. How many more decades until you reverse that.

:dance:

Repeat this until you get the point.

1. Murder, by definition is one PERSON killing another PERSON in a criminal act.

2. Our fetal homicide laws make it a crime of MURDER to kill a child in the womb in a criminal act.

3. Our Constitution establishes that all PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws.

Maybe someone will help you if you can't connect the dots on that yourself.

1. Murder, by definition is one PERSON killing another PERSON in a criminal act.

2. Our fetal homicide laws make it a crime of MURDER to kill a child in the womb in a criminal act.

3. Our Constitution establishes that all PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws.

Then why do the courts allow abortions? Could you be ...gasp... WRONG? :eek:

Is there a conflict in our laws when our laws make even an accidental killing of a child in the womb (during a criminal act) a crime of MURDER but when a woman INTENTIONALLY hires someone to kill her child in her womb herself. . . There is no crime at all?

I say yes.

The conflict is obvious and eventually that contradiction will have to be re-addressed by the courts.

Is there a conflict in our laws when our laws make even an accidental killing of a child in the womb (during a criminal act) a crime of MURDER but when a woman INTENTIONALLY hires someone to kill her child in her womb herself. . . There is no crime at all?

I say yes.

The conflict is obvious and eventually that contradiction will have to be re-addressed by the courts.
Only if scotus gets populated by religious weirdos would anything change.

- and Roe v Wade with balanced consideration recognizes the distinction in the trimester of pregnancy and is part of the law - why are you and your ilk not focused on what the law actually represents chuz ...

th

HEADLINER: - - Chuz appears in public with her followers and even during daylight (middle w / yellow veil) ... remarkable events do happen.

Even if the unconstitutional ruling doesn't get reversed, vigilantes may very well just keep late term abortion doctor an occupation with a very high mortality rate, discouraging any sane person from ever pursuing it.

You can repeat it till the end of time -- fetal protection laws are not about abortion. They don't apply to either pregnant women who wish to get an abortion or to doctors who perform those abortions.

Too bad if that frustrates you. :poke:

Forum List

Back