Is John McCain A War Hero? Trump Says No.

Will you vote for a lying chicken hawk who slandered a war hero?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George H.W.Bush was a war hero so was Bob Dole yet the left nominated elected and relected as President the draft dodger Bill Clinton so forgive me if I find the sudden concern about a draft dodger being elected more than a little phony.

Bill Clinton was a conscientious objector and that is also heroic. Bush Jr went AWOL, Cheney was a draft dodger, Republican hero Ted Nugent is a pedophile draft dodger.

Clinton fixed the economy that HW Bush wrecked or did you forget that.

And BTW asshole, this thread is about Trump trashing American hero John McCain and how his supporters don't care. This is not about Bob Dole, HW Bush or Bill Clinton.

You can bet that if a Dem candidate trashed McCain's or Dole's war record most Dems would drop him like a hot rock. Republican voters are lack character and love for America.
Typical response of partisan dumbass when they get called on their bullshit either grow up or fuck off.

George H.W.Bush was a war hero so was Bob Dole yet the left nominated elected and relected as President the draft dodger Bill Clinton so forgive me if I find the sudden concern about a draft dodger being elected more than a little phony.

Bill Clinton was a conscientious objector and that is also heroic. Bush Jr went AWOL, Cheney was a draft dodger, Republican hero Ted Nugent is a pedophile draft dodger.

And BTW asshole, this thread is about Trump trashing American hero John McCain and how his supporters don't care. This is not about Bob Dole, HW Bush or Bill Clinton.

You can bet that if a Dem candidate trashed McCain's or Dole's war record most Dems would drop him like a hot rock. Republican voters are lack character and love for America.
Liberal hypocrisy at its' finest. Dodge the draft, if you're a lefty you're a conscientious objector. Bill pulled some strings while there were legitimate deferments for Chaney and those raising kids. Bush wasn't awol, that was proven a leftist lie long ago. You are stuck in a little hate bubble that won't allow in what threatens your world view.

Okay how long is McCain going to milk being shot down in Vietnam? Let him explain the $20 trillion in debt that's not being a hero.

Don't worry . Prez trump will get us into more disastrous foreign clusterfucks to make up for the one he dodged back in the day !
Your girl Cankles is far more likely to do that...she has a long history of warmongering.

You're a mental patient...

I find amazement how the right totally vilifies war heroes and then expects the Military vote...

The problem you have is that you are so far right and so uncompromising that any misstep to the left is treated as an insult...

I know Hillary is not all we want her to be... But she is running from the middle...

By selecting Trump you allow Hillary to run left of center... Thanks lads.

I find amazement how the right totally vilifies war heroes and then expects the Military vote...

The problem you have is that you are so far right and so uncompromising that any misstep to the left is treated as an insult...

I know Hillary is not all we want her to be... But she is running from the middle...

Wait, Hillary was going to run anything other than left of center?

Palease.

McCain flew in a combat zone where the enemy was routinely shooting down planes and killing or capturing the pilots and crews of the aircraft. The pilots and crew know this when they volunteer for the job. Few of the killed and captured ones had a choice of getting killed or captured once they volunteered. The hero aspect is the part where they volunteer knowing the possible consequences. In addition, the POW can be judged on how he or she faced captivity.
Trump and some posters here are spitting on all former POW's from all wars. Trump did it because he is a blatant asshole. His followers do it because they are suckers and want to be assholes just like him.

Didn't McCain cause a bunch of sailers to die on the carrier USS Forrestal?

th

th
Sad and despicable attempt to disparage and slander McCain.
In 1967, McCain along with others were lined up on deck in their aircraft awaiting take-off when an aircraft on the other side of the deck had an electronic malfunction that caused a Zuni Rocket to discharge and fire across the deck and hit an aircraft that caused a chain reaction, quickly reaching McCain's aircraft.
Despicable Steve. A good example of why no one should ever believe anything you put in your post.

th
In 1967, McCain along with others were lined up on deck in their aircraft awaiting take-off when an aircraft on the other side of the deck had an electronic malfunction that caused a Zuni Rocket to discharge and fire across the deck and hit an aircraft that caused a chain reaction, quickly reaching McCain's aircraft.
Despicable Steve. A good example of why no one should ever believe anything you put in your post.
That career politician deserves no recognition... The current administration has given him none why should anyone else be expected to??

th
That career politician deserves no recognition... The current administration has given him none why should anyone else be expected to??
McCain did more for this country in one hour of service that day on the USS Forrestal than you have probably ever done in your whole life and probably will ever do.
You are spitting on POW's, so no one expects or cares about you giving recognition.

When/where did you serve, asswipe? In Obama's failed War on Terror? From a keyboard?
Idiot.
A better question I might ask of some like you is where were you on October 26 1967 when McCain was shot down?
.I was between tours in Vietnam. As a Combat Infantryman.
And...? Was that post directed at you? I duly note that the person who it WAS meant for thanked your post, but cowardly didn't respond to my question! Gosh, I wonder why!

It has traditionally always been conservatives - with values - serving our country.
Glad I'm out. Those were the good old days
In Obama's military of queers openly serving, low morale, and senior leadership abandoning the military like rats from a ship, it's anybody's guess whose serving these days
Reminds me of how fucked us things were under carter and Clinton while serving
We loathed them, and vice versa

When/where did you serve, asswipe? In Obama's failed War on Terror? From a keyboard?
Idiot.
A better question I might ask of some like you is where were you on October 26 1967 when McCain was shot down?
.I was between tours in Vietnam. As a Combat Infantryman.
And...? Was that post directed at you? I duly note that the person who it WAS meant for thanked your post, but cowardly didn't respond to my question! Gosh, I wonder why!
Your post stated....."some like you"... I answered your asking as I am some like him. Combat veterans.

You're a mental patient...

Do all mental patients regard John McCain as war hero? I'd rather be crazy and believe that Senator McCain is a war hero than sane like the Trump supporters.

BTW losers, I wrote to Senator McCain and left him and his staff a link to this thread just to let him know how depraved and stupid the Republican base has become.

Trump has you idiots so bullshitted. FOOLS!

It has traditionally always been conservatives - with values - serving our country.
In Obama's military of queers openly serving, low morale, and senior leadership abandoning the military like rats from a ship, it's anybody's guess whose serving these days

A military of queers? Can you name another military that even holds a candle to the US military? Of course you can't. The US military is second to none you moron.

How about you name all the wars we lost under a Democratic president. It was ZERO! Clinton kicked ass in Bosnia. Obama is killing off one Muslim terrorist leader after another and BTW, how many radical Muslim leaders did your coked out drunkard butt buddy Bush kill? Put on your thinking cap and name them.

Go into a round room and stand in the corner. Better yet eat a gun.

A military of queers? Can you name another military that even holds a candle to the US military? Of course you can't. The US military is second to none you moron.

How about you name all the wars we lost under a Democratic president. It was ZERO! Clinton kicked ass in Bosnia. Obama is killing off one Muslim terrorist leader after another and BTW, how many radical Muslim leaders did your coked out drunkard butt buddy Bush kill? Put on your thinking cap and name them.

Go into a round room and stand in the corner. Better yet eat a gun.
Bush caught a lot of Al Qaeda leaders and put them in Gitmo. Then Muslim sympathizer Obama releases them to return to the battlefield to plot and kill Americans

Forum List

Back