Is John McCain A War Hero? Trump Says No.

Will you vote for a lying chicken hawk who slandered a war hero?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't McCain cause a bunch of sailers to die on the carrier USS Forrestal?

th
No.

I find amazement how the right totally vilifies war heroes and then expects the Military vote...

The problem you have is that you are so far right and so uncompromising that any misstep to the left is treated as an insult...

I know Hillary is not all we want her to be... But she is running from the middle...

By selecting Trump you allow Hillary to run left of center... Thanks lads.

It has traditionally always been conservatives - with values - serving our country.
Glad I'm out. Those were the good old days
In Obama's military of queers openly serving, low morale, and senior leadership abandoning the military like rats from a ship, it's anybody's guess whose serving these days
Reminds me of how fucked us things were under carter and Clinton while serving
We loathed them, and vice versa

A military of queers? Can you name another military that even holds a candle to the US military? Of course you can't. The US military is second to none you moron.

How about you name all the wars we lost under a Democratic president. It was ZERO! Clinton kicked ass in Bosnia. Obama is killing off one Muslim terrorist leader after another and BTW, how many radical Muslim leaders did your coked out drunkard butt buddy Bush kill? Put on your thinking cap and name them.

Go into a round room and stand in the corner. Better yet eat a gun.
The U.S. military appreciably improved the day that "Senior Chief" (yeah, right) Pollack was booted out.

I find amazement how the right totally vilifies war heroes and then expects the Military vote...

The problem you have is that you are so far right and so uncompromising that any misstep to the left is treated as an insult...

I know Hillary is not all we want her to be... But she is running from the middle...

It has traditionally always been conservatives - with values - serving our country.
In Obama's military of queers openly serving, low morale, and senior leadership abandoning the military like rats from a ship, it's anybody's guess whose serving these days
It was common knowledge in the navy that lifers especially chiefs were light in the loafers , that's why they stayed in for 20 and over

A military of queers? Can you name another military that even holds a candle to the US military? Of course you can't. The US military is second to none you moron.

How about you name all the wars we lost under a Democratic president. It was ZERO! Clinton kicked ass in Bosnia. Obama is killing off one Muslim terrorist leader after another and BTW, how many radical Muslim leaders did your coked out drunkard butt buddy Bush kill? Put on your thinking cap and name them.

Vietnam was started by a dem and ended by Nixon
Obama is a warmongering little chicken hawk
Like u, Dick less

It was common knowledge in the navy that lifers especially chiefs were light in the loafers , that's why they stayed in for 20 and over

Another non combative he-she chimes in

When/where did you serve, asswipe? In Obama's failed War on Terror? From a keyboard?
Idiot.
A better question I might ask of some like you is where were you on October 26 1967 when McCain was shot down?
.I was between tours in Vietnam. As a Combat Infantryman.
And...? Was that post directed at you? I duly note that the person who it WAS meant for thanked your post, but cowardly didn't respond to my question! Gosh, I wonder why!
Your post stated....."some like you"... I answered your asking as I am some like him. Combat veterans.
This is what I wrote in its full context;
A better question I might ask of some like you is where were you on October 26 1967 when McCain was shot down?
You need to understand what you're reading, before going off half-cocked. It should have been relatively easy to ascertain that my initial post was directed at another ONLY and not the entire Universe SMACK! Want to compare our Richards for length and girth now? Damn!

McCain was a war hero.
I'll still vote for Trump, since the only motivation I need is seeing Hillary Clinton's name also on the ballot.

Like u, Dick less
Which Dem do you credit with starting the war in Vietnam?

WARNING: This post contains facts.

FACT: On October 26, 1967, McCain's A4 Skyhawk was hit by a North Vietnamese surface-to air-missile and was upside down and out of control by the time he was able to eject into a lake in the middle of Hanoi.

FACT: McCain's father was a big shot Navy admiral and McCain could have easily chicken hawked out like George W. Bush and joined some Air National Guard and gone AWOL but instead he flew dangerous missions off aircraft carriers which in an of itself takes brass balls.

FACT: McCain was in terrible pain from broken legs, but believed that since Hanoi was a Geneva signatory, he would be taken care of until he was taken to a hospital. It didn't happen. He received no medical attention, and the interrogation and the torture continued.

FACT: When Hanoi learned the identity of McCain's father they crowed, "We have the crown prince!" and he was asked, "Do you want to be released?" McCain refused that offer.

McCain admits that he was tempted. He was in dire need of serious medical attention, he had dysentery and was rapidly losing weight he could not afford to lose. His chances of surviving this seemingly endless war were diminishing. He said he'd have to think about it.

A few days later he says his interrogator said, "The senior officer wants to know your answer."

"My answer is no," McCain said.

When asked why, McCain said, "Our Code of Conduct says we must not accept parole, amnesty or special favors."

FACT: McCain knew that the likelihood of of dying in that torture chamber was high yet he stayed.

FACT: In Trump's own words: "He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

Will you vote for a chicken hawk draft dodger who lied and slandered John McCain whi is clearly war hero? If you voted for Bush you already did. Bush told horrible lies about McCain.

McCain's medals for heroism and valor.

160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody-super-169.jpg
He was hit while strafing a light bulb factory full of women working. Yeah. They forgot that little detail. Go dig it up

Bush caught a lot of Al Qaeda leaders and put them in Gitmo. Then Muslim sympathizer Obama releases them to return to the battlefield to plot and kill Americans

Bush had the troops rounding up people often with no evidence.

If Americans were not in the Middle East stirring the pot and stealing oil Americans would not be getting killed there. The Arabs have reason to hate us MORON!

1. Various scientific surveys of Iraqi deaths resulting from the first four years of the Iraq War estimated that between 151,000 and over one million Iraqis died as a result of conflict during this time.
    Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like u, Dick less

Americans were sent to Vietnam in 1959. Who was the president in 1959? You are probably ignorant enough to believe that Dwight Eisenhower was a Democrat. Please think about smoking more.

Read a fucking history book and stop asking dumb questions MORON.

1862: Vietnam became part of the French Empire

1890: Ho Chi Minh was born

1930: Ho Chi Minh helped to form the Indo-Chinese Communist Party

1941: Vietminh formed to counter Japanese invasion of Vietnam

1945: Japan handed Vietnam to the Vietminh; Ho Chi Minh declared the

Democratic Republic of Vietnam (September); French troops arrived back in Vietnam

1946: war broke out between the French and the Vietminh

1949: Communist China came into being allowing the Vietminh to train in

China away from French attacks

1950: Truman refused to recognise the Democratic Republic of Vietnam

Communist China + USSR did recognise Ho’s state

1954: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu – Giap defeated the French force based there; a ceasefire was agreed at Geneva that split Vietnam at the 17th Parallel; France withdrew her military from Vietnam; US promises aid worth $100 million to the anti-communist Diem

1955: The pro-American Ngo Dinh Diem became President of South Vietnam in October.America agreed to train Diem’s army.

1956: Diem started to arrest anyone suspected of being in the Vietminh

1957: the Vietminh started a campaign of guerrilla warfare in South Vietnam

1959: American military advisors/troops were killed in Vietnam – the first US casualties; the Ho Chi Minh Trail was first used

1960: the National Liberation Front (NLF) was formed in Hanoi though in the South, they were known as the Vietcong (VC)

1961: US President Kennedy pledged extra aid to South Vietnam

1962: The number of US military advisors increased from 700 to 12,000

1963: President Diem was killed in a military coup

15,000 US military advisors were in South Vietnam

1964: the Gulf of Tonkin incident; Congress passed the ‘Gulf of Tonkin

Resolution’; America bombs targets in North Vietnam; NLF attacked US air bases

1965: ‘Operation Rolling Thunder’ started; first US combat troops were sent to Vietnam in March; by the end of the year there were 200,000 US troops there; first major conventional clash between USA and NVA at Ia Drang

1966: 400,000 US troops were in Vietnam

1967: 490,000 US troops in Vietnam; Nguyen Van Thieu became President of South Vietnam

1968: Tet Offensive; demonstrations against the war started in America; My Lai massacre; peace talks began in Paris; 540,000 US troops in

Vietnam; anti-Vietnam War riots in Chicago (August)

1969: Nixon ordered the secret bombing of Cambodia; ‘Vietnamization

started; Nixon announced the start of US troop withdrawals; Ho Chi

Minh died; 480,000 US troops in Vietnam; My Lai massacre made

public in November

1970: Four student demonstrators shot dead at Kent State University;

280,000 US troops in Vietnam; secret peace talks held in Paris; large scale anti-war demonstrations throughout USA

1971: 140,000 US troops in Vietnam; Lt. William Calley convicted of murder at My Lai and jailed

1972: Haiphong harbour mined (May); “Peace is at hand” – Dr Kissinger

1973: ceasefire signed in Paris; last US troops left Vietnam; US POW’s

released

1975: Khmer Rouge took control of Cambodia; NLF captured Saigon

1982: Vietnam Veterans Memorial unveiled in Washington DC

When/where did you serve, asswipe? In Obama's failed War on Terror? From a keyboard?
Idiot.

The ^^^ RWNJ traitors ^^^ hate and despise those who actually serve their country.

I'm from AZ and know that McCain has been pretty worthless as a senator. He has ridden the shirt tails of his daddy and his time in a POW camp.

Be that as it may, he DID spend those years as a POW and that is to be respected and honored, especially by a wannabe like SeniorChief_Polock

WTF is wrong with you RWNJs? Why does the right hate vets so much? And yet, like SeniorChief_Polock pose as a vet on a message board?

Trumpery is a liar, a cheat, a thief. THAT is why RWNJ traitors love him.

Disgusting.

FACT: On October 26, 1967, McCain's A4 Skyhawk was hit by a North Vietnamese surface-to air-missile and was upside down and out of control by the time he was able to eject into a lake in the middle of Hanoi.

FACT: McCain's father was a big shot Navy admiral and McCain could have easily chicken hawked out like George W. Bush and joined some Air National Guard and gone AWOL but instead he flew dangerous missions off aircraft carriers which in an of itself takes brass balls.

FACT: McCain was in terrible pain from broken legs, but believed that since Hanoi was a Geneva signatory, he would be taken care of until he was taken to a hospital. It didn't happen. He received no medical attention, and the interrogation and the torture continued.

FACT: When Hanoi learned the identity of McCain's father they crowed, "We have the crown prince!" and he was asked, "Do you want to be released?" McCain refused that offer.

McCain admits that he was tempted. He was in dire need of serious medical attention, he had dysentery and was rapidly losing weight he could not afford to lose. His chances of surviving this seemingly endless war were diminishing. He said he'd have to think about it.

A few days later he says his interrogator said, "The senior officer wants to know your answer."

When asked why, McCain said, "Our Code of Conduct says we must not accept parole, amnesty or special favors."

FACT: McCain knew that the likelihood of of dying in that torture chamber was high yet he stayed.

FACT: In Trump's own words: "He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

Will you vote for a chicken hawk draft dodger who lied and slandered John McCain whi is clearly war hero? If you voted for Bush you already did. Bush told horrible lies about McCain.

He was hit while strafing a light bulb factory full of women working. Yeah. They forgot that little detail. Go dig it up

Different subject.

Think about it.

It does not take away from what happened next.

Hell, there was nothing honorable about that "war". It was wrong and many of us knew it was wrong.

Does that mean the service to our country was also wrong? NO, it does not.

Like u, Dick less

Take your pick asswipe
There are several

Like u, Dick less

Americans were sent to Vietnam in 1959. Who was the president in 1959? You are probably ignorant enough to believe that Dwight Eisenhower was a Democrat. Please think about smoking more.

Democratic Republic of Vietnam (September); French troops arrived back in Vietnam

1954: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu – Giap defeated the French force based there; a ceasefire was agreed at Geneva that split Vietnam at the 17th Parallel; France withdrew her military from Vietnam; US promises aid worth $100 million to the anti-communist Diem

1955: The pro-American Ngo Dinh Diem became President of South Vietnam in October.America agreed to train Diem’s army.

1959: American military advisors/troops were killed in Vietnam – the first US casualties; the Ho Chi Minh Trail was first used

1960: the National Liberation Front (NLF) was formed in Hanoi though in the South, they were known as the Vietcong (VC)

1965: ‘Operation Rolling Thunder’ started; first US combat troops were sent to Vietnam in March; by the end of the year there were 200,000 US troops there; first major conventional clash between USA and NVA at Ia Drang

1967: 490,000 US troops in Vietnam; Nguyen Van Thieu became President of South Vietnam

1968: Tet Offensive; demonstrations against the war started in America; My Lai massacre; peace talks began in Paris; 540,000 US troops in

public in November

280,000 US troops in Vietnam; secret peace talks held in Paris; large scale anti-war demonstrations throughout USA

1971: 140,000 US troops in Vietnam; Lt. William Calley convicted of murder at My Lai and jailed

released

Nice cut and paste, inbred
As stated - Nixon ended what democrats started
Like Obama starting the Iraq war recently
Trump will fix it

He was hit by a surface to air missile so he was not doing low level strafing. Also the A-4 only has 2 guns and a total of 200 rounds.

McCain was shot down during a bombing mission over Hanoi ans spend over 5 years as a POW. Stop lying about the man.

McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[34][35] McCain fractured both arms and a leg ejecting from the aircraft,[36] and nearly drowned when he parachuted into Trúc Bạch Lake.[34] Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[34] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hỏa Lò Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[35]

Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, beating and interrogating him to get information; he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a high-ranking admiral.[37] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[38][39]

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital while receiving marginal care.[34] By then having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his gray hair turned white as snow,[34]McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[40] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[41] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[42]

Anyone who would say this man is not a hero and would disparage his war record is a total fucking piece of fucking shit!

In case you missed it!

Anyone who would say this man is not a hero and would disparage his war record is a total fucking piece of fucking shit and a filthy CON bastard!

Like u, Dick less

public in November

released

Nice cut and paste, inbred
As stated - Nixon ended what democrats started
Like Obama starting the Iraq war recently
Trump will fix it

You lying sack of shit! The US got involved in Vietnam in 1959 under Eisenhower. Eisenhower was a Republican you dumb fuck. Damn you CONS are dumb!

Obama started the Iraq war? What a dumb fuck you are. You are a living breathing example for why abortion should stay legal. What a liar and fool you are.

A lie like that would get your teeth knocked down your throat if we were in the same room. Just when I thought CON could not get anymore stupid and dishonest you sunk to a new low.

Forum List

Back