Speaker Ryan to meet with Wonderful Donald thursday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need to kiss each other and love each other and support each other's presidential campaigns.

Ryan stepped in it, like many others in the establishment who are still in shock at how easily Trump beat them to a pulp. Before its over Ryan will be kissing Trump's ass.

Ryan stepped in it, like many others in the establishment who are still in shock at how easily Trump beat them to a pulp. Before its over Ryan will be kissing Trump's ass.
We'll see. If Trump "explains" his comments towards illegal Mexican immigrants and muslims, then Ryan will make nice for sure.

We'll see. If Trump "explains" his comments towards illegal Mexican immigrants and muslims, then Ryan will make nice for sure.

No explaining is required, GET OUT and KEEP OUT its pretty simple.

No explaining is required, GET OUT and KEEP OUT its pretty simple.
I think that part was ok. Not on the muslims though. Ryan may cave, we'll see. Donald will have an easy way out even if Ryan doesn't.

• Banned
I'm flipping through my Constitution and I don't see where it says a presidential candidate must be vetted by an irrelevant congressman.

WE NEED TO BE TOUGH! WE NEED TO BE SMART! WE NEED TO BE HUMANE!

THERE'S ALL KINDS OF MONEY AROUND OUT THERE! WE DON'T NEED TO CUT MEDICARE OR SOCIAL SECURITY LIKE LYIN RYAN WANTS!

Forum List

Back