Is it unpatriotic to criticize a man who wears a uniform to a Congressional hearing?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
That seems to be the argument Democrats are making, a man shows up in a uniform, and he's off limits for criticism.

a man shows up in a uniform, and he's off limits for criticism.

When I show up in uniform, I'm subject to a great deal of criticism.

2826781E00000578-3061627-image-a-30_1430382590374.jpg

The Dems ruined a decorated veteran and didn't give it a second thought...

upload_2019-10-30_17-22-38.jpeg

That seems to be the argument Democrats are making, a man shows up in a uniform, and he's off limits for criticism.
Criticize? Sure.

Disagree with? Of course.

Impinge his honor because you don't like what he's saying? Fuck No.

I have no problem with anyone being criticized for the substance of what they said.

What the Republicans are doing are questioning his loyalty to America.

And Republicans like to ignore the uniform and the medals and the service when it comes to smearing anyone perceived as being disloyal to Trump.

This guy is a real effin lowlife who undermined his commander in chief because he didn't agree with him. Someone with a big mouth like that should be a salesman. I wouldn't even let a scummer like that take a tour of the White House, let alone work there, Talk about deep state.

Criticize? Sure.

What if he's lying?

You mean smear his reputation by suggesting that he is lying without any evidence?

Well yeah the Republicans have no problem with trying to smear the honor of a combat veteran in order to try to protect Donald Trump.

Criticize? Sure.

What if he's lying?

He's not lying if he's a democrat.

Democrats are incapable of telling a lie.

Never happens.

Sometimes, an alternative to the truth pops up, but that's it.

This guy is a real effin lowlife who undermined his commander in chief because he didn't agree with him. Someone with a big mouth like that should be a salesman. I wouldn't even let a scummer like that take a tour of the White House, let alone work there, Talk about deep state.

And yes- that is how the GOP treats anyone they conclude is not personally loyal to Donald Trump.

Criticize? Sure.

What if he's lying?

Never happens.

Lol, who coined the term "alternative facts"?

Hint, it wasn't a Democrat.

Criticize? Sure.

What if he's lying?

Never happens.

Of course there is no evidence that he is either a Democrat or a Republican.

Or anything other than a loyal American who was wounded in the service of his country.

Or as Trump calls him: human scum.

"As a lowly E-3, I wasn't allowed to wear my uniform in the Oval Office ... good thing too ... boy, was Ronny mad at me ... hopefully he thought I was in the Marines with The Major standing there."

Now why would I put bogus war tales in quotes? ...

Forum List

Back