US soldier who severed his own leg so he could to help his injured crewmates after a tank crash

• Banned
Space Force is a dumb idea. the air force already does this. its their job. what's next, we move submarines to the 7th branch and call it the "under-the-sea force"?

Space Force is a dumb idea. the air force already does this. its their job. what's next, we move submarines to the 7th branch and call it the "under-the-sea force"?
Was it a dumb idea when the Army Air Corp became the Air Force? The Space Force at this point is just a combination of departments put into it. I do not relish spending any more money then we have to. However the age of innocence as pertaining to space is over and has been for some time. Supposedly we have about a trillion dollars worth of hardware in space right now. Adding everything up. Russia and China have launched rockets that contain satellite killers at least as experiments. I do not believe we are going to get Flash Gordon out there anytime soon. But the basis for it will be put into that direction along with modern defense and offense space weapons.

Jesus

This brave selfless young man shouldnt even be over there

Enough of empire

He was Poland not iraq ...I thought he was in the combat zone

New Topics

Forum List

Back