Get Him, Girl!!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi just in case no one else has. Everyone really ought to save this to their computer. It's that good, and ,to me, conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened......

73475009_672275343264869_8668864245380677632_n.jpg

I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi just in case no one else has. Everyone really ought to save this to their computer. It's that good, and to me, conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened......

Here Mr. P., I have taken the painting and reprocessed it to remove some defects and further enhance it. I'll add it to my 'Trump Collection' of artwork. Helps me to forget the image of Beatrice Obumma sitting in her rocking chair surrounded by ivy and flowers.

Baghdadi.jpg

I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi just in case no one else has. Everyone really ought to save this to their computer. It's that good, and ,to me, conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened......

Well, that's all very nice and good, but that painting has been around for years.

The "Little Bird" in the picture could not have been used in the raid, as it does not have long enough legs.

I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi just in case no one else has. Everyone really ought to save this to their computer. It's that good, and to me, conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened......

Here Mr. P., I have taken the painting and reprocessed it to remove some defects and further enhance it. I'll add it to my 'Trump Collection' of artwork. Helps me to forget the image of Beatrice Obumma sitting in her rocking chair surrounded by ivy and flowers.

View attachment 287204
This looks even more amazing. Thanks for posting.

Well, that's all very nice and good, but that painting has been around for years.

The "Little Bird" in the picture could not have been used in the raid, as it does not have long enough legs.

This painting is dedicated to Rangers of all eras who have gone ‘Into the Breach’, especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice....

Inspiring painting which brings to mind the lack of inspiration in the recent monuments dedicated to the valor of the Military.

You almost gotta laugh. It took a dog to remind us of the valor and glory of the U.S. Military. The last symbol of Military valor was the Iwo Jima flag raising and then it turned into a carefully constructed bi-racial non threatening Vietnam trio.and I ain't got a clue about the Korean War memorial that might as well depict a platoon on the way to the chow hall.

You almost gotta laugh. It took a dog to remind us of the valor and glory of the U.S. Military. The last symbol of Military valor was the Iwo Jima flag raising and then it turned into a carefully constructed bi-racial non threatening Vietnam trio.and I ain't got a clue about the Korean War memorial that might as well depict a platoon on the way to the chow hall.
Fascinating.....:71:

Damn shame that's not what the painting represents.

As I said close enough, but I fully expected some little commie pissant to disagree!

As I said close enough, but I fully expected some little commie pissant to disagree!

No where in your post did you say "close enough."

You said, "I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi.' You said it, to you, "conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened."

No where did you say that is was a years old painting by British artist Stuart Brown, who painted it as a tribute Army Rangers past and present.

Now, if calling you out on your lie makes me a commie, which I most adamantly am not, the I say... better red than a liar. Liar.

No where in your post did you say "close enough."

You said, "I'm posting this painting of the attack on 'ol Baghdadi.' You said it, to you, "conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened."

No where did you say that is was a years old painting by British artist Stuart Brown, who painted it as a tribute Army Rangers past and present.

Now, if calling you out on your lie makes me a commie, which I most adamantly am not, the I say... better red than a liar. Liar.
Then what does this mean from my OP...

"and ,to me, conveys the feeling and what is probably pretty close to what actually happened......"

YOU CERTAINLY WANT EVERYTHING VERBATIM.....not enough IQ to understand what is written!

Forum List

Back