Is it unpatriotic to criticize a man who wears a uniform to a Congressional hearing?

Gen+David+Petraeus+Appears+Before+House+Appropriations+tFsgr7IvamPx.jpg
'petraus' is a pwick in uniform or out of uniform and he likes being OUT of uniform when his wife isn't around .

This guy is a real effin lowlife who undermined his commander in chief because he didn't agree with him. Someone with a big mouth like that should be a salesman. I wouldn't even let a scummer like that take a tour of the White House, let alone work there, Talk about deep state.

And yes- that is how the GOP treats anyone they conclude is not personally loyal to Donald Trump.
Go testify against your boss over one of his phone conversations you overheard and let me know how that turns out for you, dummy.

Benedict Arnold was a highly decorated American soldier.

There are traitors in uniform that work in the Deep State. It is good to expose them.

There are traitors in uniform that work in the Deep State. It is good to expose them.

And by 'traitors' you mean those who are not personally loyal to your Orange Messiah- and dissent will not be talented.

I think that there are RULES where its appropriate or inappropriate to wear uniforms for both military and police and other public servants but i'm forgetting them . Maybe someone knows or remembers them .

This guy is a real effin lowlife who undermined his commander in chief because he didn't agree with him. Someone with a big mouth like that should be a salesman. I wouldn't even let a scummer like that take a tour of the White House, let alone work there, Talk about deep state.

And yes- that is how the GOP treats anyone they conclude is not personally loyal to Donald Trump.
Go testify against your boss over one of his phone conversations you overheard and let me know how that turns out for you, dummy.

Refuse to testify honestly about your boss when you get a subpoena and let us all know how that works out for you.

I think that there are RULES where its appropriate or inappropriate to wear uniforms for both military and police and other public servants but i'm forgetting them . Maybe someone knows or remembers them .

Since he is an active duty officer, appearing in his official capacity......pretty sure he is supposed to be wearing his uniform.

And by 'traitors' you mean those who are not personally loyal to your Orange Messiah- and dissent will not be talented.

This sonofabitch is a traitorous piece of shit no matter how you look at it. We saw the recording of the conversation. He is either a confused idiotic Deep State asshole or simply a tool of the Left. A disgrace to the uniform as are all Left Wing shitheads.

Refuse to testify honestly about your boss when you get a subpoena and let us all know how that works out for you.
Stick around and see if ignoring those illegitimate subpoenas cause any trouble. I could take some money off of you if you were a betting man. I guarantee Pelosi would give plenty to be out of the unwinnable position she got herself into. Or is it really AOC.

This sonofabitch is a traitorous piece of shit no matter how you look at it. We saw the recording of the conversation. He is either a confused idiotic Deep State asshole or simply a tool of the Left. A disgrace to the uniform as are all Left Wing shitheads.

Certainly to one such as yourself- who puts your Orange Messiah ahead of country- I can see why you would think him a traitor.

Any who dare speak the truth about your Orange Messiah you consider to be a traitor.

Stick around and see if ignoring those illegitimate subpoenas cause any trouble. I could take some money off of you if you were a betting man. I guarantee Pelosi would give plenty to be out of the unwinnable position she got herself into. Or is it really AOC.

Hmmm what makes you think that any subpoena is 'illegitimate'?

I look forward to you telling the judge you didn't show up to testify because you decided that the subpoena was illegitimate.

I am sure that would work out great!

Nothing wrong with respecting the uniform as long as the person in the uniform respects what it means and does not disrespect it

lying would be an example

The top American military leaders who fought World War II, much to the surprise of many who are not aware of the record, were quite clear that the atomic bomb was unnecessary, that Japan was on the verge of surrender

Adm. William Leahy
US Army Air Forces, Henry “Hap” Arnold, said the above

It was a mistake.... [the scientists] had this toy and they wanted to try it out, so they dropped it.” —Adm. William “Bull” Halsey

Fleet Adm. Chester Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet, stated in a public address at the Washington Monument two months after the bombings that “the atomic bomb played no decisive part,

Gen. Dwight Eisenhower, for his part, stated in his memoirs that when notified by Secretary of War Henry Stimson of the decision to use atomic weapons, he “voiced to him my grave misgivings

Gen. Dwight Eisenhower, for his part, stated in his memoirs that when notified by Secretary of War Henry Stimson of the decision to use atomic weapons, he “voiced to him my grave misgivings

Even in war there are those who will speak the truth

on the other end you have Ollie North

Hmmm what makes you think that any subpoena is 'illegitimate'?

I look forward to you telling the judge you didn't show up to testify because you decided that the subpoena was illegitimate.

I am sure that would work out great!
When the process is illegitimate, the subpoena is illegitimate. Did you ever hear of due process?

Since he is an active duty officer, appearing in his official capacity......pretty sure he is supposed to be wearing his uniform.
Vindman was working in a official capacity at the White House....And like most other military men, he wore a civilian suit.

I didn't post that pic of Ollie North by accident.

Having spent 8 years in DoD, military and civilian, I can say that some of the most worthless bureaucrats I've ever met were field grade officers. Masters at doing nothing and yet trying to take credit for what got done (by others).

Any medals, awards & citations can be discounted dramatically once the officer gets past O-3 (Captain/Lt - Navy). Field-Grade officers and Generals get awards for showing up. Not that these awards are all meaningless, one just has to look a little closer. When I was in VIetnam, Majors and above got a Bronze Star and a Legion of Merit for showing up for work. Purple Heart? Again look closely. Doesn't always mean "wounded in action."

Any officer wearing DRESS BLUES under the circumstances of these hearings is kind of a peacock. Like wearing a three-piece suit to the office picnic.

A military office in a billet like this has NO BUSINESS criticizing or questioning the intentions of the Commander in Chief, or undermining his policies, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. Policy-wise, he is no more important than a rat on a ship.

Certainly to one such as yourself- who puts your Orange Messiah ahead of country- I can see why you would think him a traitor.

Any who dare speak the truth about your Orange Messiah you consider to be a traitor.

Anybody that is involved with this illegal treasonous effort to undo the 2016 election is a traitor to this country and the Constitution. That includes all you filthy Moon Bats that just can't get over the fact that Trump beat your girl.

Forum List

Back