Is it true black people are heavily discriminated in America?

Since at least 90 of whites are victimized by whites and whites commit the most crime your comment is just another example of your ignorance.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday season.

IM2, when mentioning 'whites' are you referring to a significant population of American citizens responsible for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

IM2, the same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

IM2, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
IM2, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Video search terms: 'Exposing "PRO BLACK" Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Video search terms: "Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK' American Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You sound like Oswald Bates

Everything you talk about is caused by white racism. You go study other non white groups and you see the same things. All of these populations have faced white racial abuse. It's pure ignorance to think you can make a conclusions about societal problems in the black community and not consider the effects of white racism. And that's what you keep trying to do.

Police officer shoots an innocent black man in unjustified manner, causing outrage

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?

Not in general. Most people accept black people as readily as they accept any other race, but there are always going to be those with preconceived notions or downright completely racist (false) beliefs about others bc of the color of their skin. I’d venture to say black people are discriminated against quite heavily but they’re far from the only group. Jews are also heavily discriminated against, I believe more so than Muslims, though that could be changing.

I can only speak from experience. I’ve been around black people my whole life and was never taught they were inferior. They were my classmates, my friends and neighbors and really if I hadn’t been taught about slavery and the Jim Crow era as a kid I don’t think I would have guessed there was anything different about them other than their skin color. However I’ve met people who do think they’re inferior, so are there more people in America who have my mindset or who have the racist mindset?

Do we blacks get to speak from experience?

Or must we repeat the experience whites want to hear?

I don’t have a preference of what I “want to hear” in regard to this topic. That’s your problem if you think I do.

Actually you do. It shows in you postings.

You see what you want to see, so there you go.

I see what you post, so there you go.

Whites as a majority did not vote for him. Had it been left to whites John McCain or Romney would have won by a landslide. As for how badly we are hated now, look no further than USMB and the race and racism section.

If the majority did not elect him, how did he win? Are you suggesting a rigged election?

You're an idiot and a racist - but I repeat myself...

He got 73 percent of the non white vote in 2008 and 74 percent of the non white vote in 2012. That's how he won.

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

so 73% of 12% of the population was enough, huh bigot boi? :lol:

Merry Christmas.

Actually 94 percent of the 12 percent voted for Obama in both elections. However to claim that 39 percent of the 70 percent made Obama the president makes you the bigot, boy.

No of course not. Black people just like to whine a lot.

The most heavily discriminated people in America are white Christian males.
White males are the biggest crybabies in the US. Its all so unfair for them. :rolleyes:
When you are smarter and are repressed or others accuse of things and you get destroyed, it causes issues. However there are racial issues also.

You need to explain this a little more. Because if you are saying this is happening to whites, you are wrong.

Actually 94 percent of the 12 percent voted for Obama in both elections. However to claim that 39 percent of the 70 percent made Obama the president makes you the bigot, boy.
Don't even try to do numbers. It just makes people laugh at you and enforces the stereotype. Give yourself a break.

Don't even try to do numbers. It just makes people laugh at you and enforces the stereotype. Give yourself a break.

I just did numbers and you can't understand what was done.

Everything you talk about is caused by white racism.

Hello, IM2. So in your opinion white racism is responsible for CAUSING admitted suicidal thinking Child Abuse/MALTREATMENT victim Kendrick Lamar to offer a public interview vividly describing how many of his ADULT family members contributed to the destruction of their community, as well as neighbors lives?

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg
Im2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?
Yes it's true. I saw a black guy today and called the police.
Even if the black guy wasn't doing anything wrong, there's a 90% chance he will by the time the cops show up.

According to who?
The victims.

Since at least 90 of whites are victimized by whites and whites commit the most crime your comment is just another example of your ignorance.

Actually Klan Boi, per capita blacks commit vastly more violent crime that all other races combined.

Whites, Hispanic, Asian combined commit less assaults, rapes, and murders per 100,000 than blacks do. Why is that bigot boi?

{
This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

Interestingly, we find that violent interracial crime involving blacks and Hispanics occurs in almost exactly the same proportions as black/white crime: Blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, while Hispanics are attackers only 17.5 percent of the time.

Some observers argue that what causes the overwhelming preponderance of black-on-white over white-on-black violence is “chance of encounter,” due to the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks in the American population. However, there are only about 30 percent more Hispanics than blacks, yet black-on-Hispanic violence is almost as lopsided as black-on-white violence. This suggests blacks may be deliberately targeting both whites and Hispanics.}

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

Whites as a majority did not vote for him. Had it been left to whites John McCain or Romney would have won by a landslide. As for how badly we are hated now, look no further than USMB and the race and racism section.

If the majority did not elect him, how did he win? Are you suggesting a rigged election?

You're an idiot and a racist - but I repeat myself...

He got 73 percent of the non white vote in 2008 and 74 percent of the non white vote in 2012. That's how he won.

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

so 73% of 12% of the population was enough, huh bigot boi? :lol:

Merry Christmas.

You're not very bright.

Seriously.

I just did numbers and you can't understand what was done.

Klan boi, you clearly lack the skills for even addition and subtraction.

You either dropped out of elementary school or have BA in ethnic studies. Either way, you lack rudimentary educational skills.

Yes, black people discriminate heavily, and not just in the US.

Yes it's true. I saw a black guy today and called the police.
Even if the black guy wasn't doing anything wrong, there's a 90% chance he will by the time the cops show up.

According to who?
The victims.

Actually Klan Boi, per capita blacks commit vastly more violent crime that all other races combined.

Whites, Hispanic, Asian combined commit less assaults, rapes, and murders per 100,000 than blacks do. Why is that bigot boi?

{
This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

Interestingly, we find that violent interracial crime involving blacks and Hispanics occurs in almost exactly the same proportions as black/white crime: Blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, while Hispanics are attackers only 17.5 percent of the time.

Some observers argue that what causes the overwhelming preponderance of black-on-white over white-on-black violence is “chance of encounter,” due to the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks in the American population. However, there are only about 30 percent more Hispanics than blacks, yet black-on-Hispanic violence is almost as lopsided as black-on-white violence. This suggests blacks may be deliberately targeting both whites and Hispanics.}

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

Whites commit the most crime. Per the actual number of crimes, whites commit 7 out of every 10.

The color of crime is a discredited and debunked piece of garbage made by Jared Taylor a white racist piece of liquefied ass cheese.

Hello, IM2. So in your opinion white racism is responsible for CAUSING admitted suicidal thinking Child Abuse/MALTREATMENT victim Kendrick Lamar to offer a public interview vividly describing how many of his ADULT family members contributed to the destruction of their community, as well as neighbors lives?

Im2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.

That's what I said. White racial ABUSE is the poblem. Notice the word ABUSE.

Peace.

That's what I said. White racial ABUSE is the poblem. Notice the word ABUSE.
So white people have abused you? How?

Forum List

Back