Is it time to take action against Muslims

Deporting all muslims is stupid from the get go. What should be done is start dealing with muslims realistically. Continue investigating and monitoring the mosques which is where terrorism is fomented. Which they KNOW. In New York, CAIR has already successfully stopped investigation of suspect mosques. Temporarily stop immigration of muslims to this country and for the sake of sanity, stop taking known terrorist groups off the terrorist watch list. Now is not the time to take The People's Mujahadeen from Iran off the watch list. Then eliminate the Muslim Brotherhood from the state department and we have at least some kind of sane response.
First it has to be figured out or established where Obama actually stands on all these matters, until then we are all just spinning our own wheels in America on these matters..

Since something such as the MB being in the state department isn't actually true, I'm guessing he doesn't have a stance on them.

Huma Abedin is an aide to Hillary Clinton and a known member of the MB.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

You would have made a fine recruit in Hitler's Schutzstaffel, Stalin's NKVD or Pahlavi regime's Savak. Take heart, as we move further and further away from our democratic roots the new plutocratic republic will need people like you to protect them from the American people.

Liberals are impressive. Who else could be rightly indignant at a stupid proposal, and counter it with a rebuttal that's even more stupid than what they are arguing against.

Just so you know, Sparky, the Nazis didn't deport people they didn't like, they killed them.

i will be waiting for your admission of being wrong

wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Ambassador was sodomized, tortured and murdered. He died from smoke inhalation is the official story but smashing his head in had nothing to do with it. We saw him dragged, but he was being "helped". This administration and its lapdog media will tell any lie to the increasingly gullible public.

He had a big bleeding gash in his head too. That can be clearly seen. It's funny to me that liberal like bones can only see what they've been told to see.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

QtjZZu_web.jpg

America for Americans!

Not Muslims! Nor Jews! Nor Blacks! Nor liberals!

Deporting all muslims is stupid from the get go. What should be done is start dealing with muslims realistically. Continue investigating and monitoring the mosques which is where terrorism is fomented. Which they KNOW. In New York, CAIR has already successfully stopped investigation of suspect mosques. Temporarily stop immigration of muslims to this country and for the sake of sanity, stop taking known terrorist groups off the terrorist watch list. Now is not the time to take The People's Mujahadeen from Iran off the watch list. Then eliminate the Muslim Brotherhood from the state department and we have at least some kind of sane response.
First it has to be figured out or established where Obama actually stands on all these matters, until then we are all just spinning our own wheels in America on these matters..

So, if we had a strong president, our embassies wouldn't have been attacked?

Didn't we have a strong president on 9/11/01?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassies in Lebanon and Kuwait were attacked in 1983?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Indonesia was attacked in 1986?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Italy was attacked in 1987?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Israel was attacked in 1990?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Pakistan was attacked in 2002?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked in 2004?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassies in Saudi Arabia and Syria were attacked in 2005?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Greece was attacked in 2007?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Austria was attacked in 2007?

Apparently, you have zero knowledge of history. There have been a LOT of embassy attacks under the auspices of strong Republican leadership. I wonder why you're pretending that this attack is somehow different.

QUestion: Were Germany and Japan's embassies attacked this week because their leadership is pandering to Islam?

Do you know when our embassies started being attacked by Islamic radicals? It all started when we began meddling in the internal affairs of Middle Eastern countries back in the 1970s. Before that, all of the attacks on our embassies were related to the Vietnam war. The attacks on our embassies escalated rapidly following our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Do you think that's a coincidence?

List of attacks on diplomatic missions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, here's another suggestion. Maybe we should get the fuck out of the middle east, stop mucking about in the affairs of other countries, stop propping up corrupt dictators in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, and see what happens.

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Ambassador was sodomized, tortured and murdered. He died from smoke inhalation is the official story but smashing his head in had nothing to do with it. We saw him dragged, but he was being "helped". This administration and its lapdog media will tell any lie to the increasingly gullible public.

He had a big bleeding gash in his head too. That can be clearly seen. It's funny to me that liberal like bones can only see what they've been told to see.

A liberal will say or do anything to keep the check coming in, even sell out the Nation.

Maybe that's where you belong then.

c&r goes to Israel, you go to Russia and revive the Soviet Union. The rest of us are the winners in that deal...

But you'll still be a dipshit. :thup:

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Dickless Bob goes to bitter little negative rep. How more clearly can you decalre you're a bitch.

And you're a stupid bitch. Twice in a row I called copsnrobbers a troll for this thread and said you sound stupid WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, and yet you still said I'm FOR his proposal.

Once again, you sound like the moron you are WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT. What a bitter little wench you are. Carry on, and thanks for letting me know how easy it is to get under your little girlie skin. Darlene.

A liberal will say or do anything to keep the check coming in, even sell out the Nation.

Way to strengthen our country, bro.

c&r goes to Israel, you go to Russia and revive the Soviet Union. The rest of us are the winners in that deal...

But you'll still be a dipshit. :thup:

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Dickless Bob goes to bitter little negative rep. How more clearly can you decalre you're a bitch.

And you're a stupid bitch. Twice in a row I called copsnrobbers a troll for this thread and said you sound stupid WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, and yet you still said I'm FOR his proposal.

Once again, you sound like the moron you are WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT. What a bitter little wench you are. Carry on, and thanks for letting me know how easy it is to get under your little girlie skin. Darlene.

:lol:

Tissue big man?

Don't like getting negged? Don't make such neggable posts.

You still haven't actually said anything pertinent to the topic besides your opinions of its posters. :thup:

do you think the jews will advocate deporting people due to religion?

Didn't the whitey's in Germany and Russia kill about 15 million Jews because they were Jewish? Isn't that the stated goal of the rest of the Muslim world? To kill the rest of them? You liberals are a laugh a death,,,eeeerrrr minute.

kaz can you read? look at the links showing the deportation of jews in europe...they did deport the jews as well as kill them....

you really need to post less and read more...

There is nothing wrong with liberals that a little bit of experiencing the consequences of their own actions won't fix. A few muslim attacks in this country will go a long way towards that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back