Is it time to take action against Muslims

again are you advocating deporting american citizens due to their religion?

The ignorant racists have no reply. Even they know how ridiculous they sound.

Don't know about that. The stupid fuk posting as cops and robbers has the desire to deport all Muslims, he just don't have the balls to say so. Stupid fuker.

Cops, if you gonna hate and piss on the COTUS, at least have the balls to say so.

You bad assed trash talkin mutta fuker you.

wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Ambassador was sodomized, tortured and murdered. He died from smoke inhalation is the official story but smashing his head in had nothing to do with it. We saw him dragged, but he was being "helped". This administration and its lapdog media will tell any lie to the increasingly gullible public.
Why do you think that they are heavily courting the young voters ? Because it can't get any more gulible than they are these days.

Sorry, because I know many of our youth are smart, but here lately it seems that they have been duped, and have become followers of candy in which is being waved in front of their noses now only.

How easy is it to get a cult following in America these days? Very easy!

Citizenship is the most potent weapon the worst of the terrorists have. They know we will go to the mat to protect them.

What separates those "terrorists" from people like you who are advocating a military coup against our government? Oh, yeah. You think you're a patriot, you scum sucking traitor.

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Ambassador was sodomized, tortured and murdered. He died from smoke inhalation is the official story but smashing his head in had nothing to do with it. We saw him dragged, but he was being "helped". This administration and its lapdog media will tell any lie to the increasingly gullible public.
Why do you think that they are heavily courting the young voters ? Because it can't get any more gulible than they are these days.

Sorry, because I know many of our youth are smart, but here lately it seems that they have been duped, and have become followers of candy in which is being waved in front of their noses now only.

^Ironic, coming from a Levin/Hannity/Limbaugh/Beck parrot.

Well to be fair, many of those dead soldiers were a result of our pointless invasion of Iraq.

I'm sure you feel that's the fault of Islam too, but what can ya do?
Regardless of, a war with militant Islam and America does exist, so leave Iraq out of it (different subject), and focus on the topic being debated please. The use of Iraq was a distraction here (imho), as used by you. Why the distraction in this way ?

Scattered attacks by a handful of religious fanatics is not a war on the U.S. I'd advise changing your panties and trying to get over your fear of muslim bogeymen. Not everyone in the world is going to like us. That's why we have the most well-equipped military on the planet. Exaggerating the problem because you're a big fraidy pants is the biggest problem we have. We've spent trillions of dollars on a "war" with a thousand third world radicals.
A handful eh ? You have no way of knowing the numbers now, but maybe some will buy into your excuses for people being murdered as US citizens on and on it seems since 9-11.

Obama's failed attempt to bring democracy to Libya and Egypt will be disastrous for Jews.
Extremist are stronger than ever now. The Muslim Brotherhood is seriously Radical and we're funding them.
I can't see how Israel will survive the inevitable.

Last edited:
Regardless of, a war with militant Islam and America does exist, so leave Iraq out of it (different subject), and focus on the topic being debated please. The use of Iraq was a distraction here (imho), as used by you. Why the distraction in this way ?

Scattered attacks by a handful of religious fanatics is not a war on the U.S. I'd advise changing your panties and trying to get over your fear of muslim bogeymen. Not everyone in the world is going to like us. That's why we have the most well-equipped military on the planet. Exaggerating the problem because you're a big fraidy pants is the biggest problem we have. We've spent trillions of dollars on a "war" with a thousand third world radicals.
A handful eh ? You have no way of knowing the numbers now, but maybe some will buy into your excuses for people being murdered as US citizens on and on it seems since 9-11.

Yet you do...freaking amazing. :thup:

You accuse, and yet know nothing, now that is ironic for sure..

Obama's failed attempt to bring democracy to Libya and Egypt will be disastrous for Jews.
Extremist are stronger than ever now. The Muslim Brotherhood is seriously Radical.
I can't see how Israel will survive the inevitable.

Trying to bring Democracy anywhere is a dumb idea, it's up to the people of the region to determine what they'd like to do. Democracy doesn't jive well with Islam.

IN what era have some American citizens not been murdered? We've now thrown away the lives of twice as many service personnel as we had victims on 9/11, not to mention trillions of dollars into the toilet. Maybe we need to take a page from the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and get the fuck out.

Stop pretending like we can wage a war on Islam, we can't. My husband spent a year in Tikrit because of the useless blathering of morons like you. Sending more U.S. soldiers to third world hell holes is not the answer, and never fucking was.

Last edited:

How easy is it to get a cult following in America these days? Very easy![/QUOTE]

You know what? The rethugs have a "cult following" these days as well. Unfortunately you can't say that the bulk of the cult is "smart". Most seem to be rather ignornat, poorly educated and not able to grasp they are being lied to. But they are sure that one day they to will be in the 1% and till they are, they are ass kissing those rethugs that are in the 1%.
Cause the cult told them to worship those with more money than they have.

Dupes is another name you could use for the Rethug cultists.

You accuse, and yet know nothing, now that is ironic for sure..

It's ironic for a guy who doesn't post independent thought to discuss other people being brainwashed.

I go by what I see right in front of me, and I am no excuse maker for that which we know is right in front of us, where as many try and claim that it is something else, when the truth can not be fabricated or construed into becoming something else, and so it is known for exactly what it is. I bet Ambassador Stevens of were here to talk to us, would warn us of the thinking we have by some, who caused us to put our gaurd down that ultimately ended his life and the others as well who were Americans.

I will say that I am glad that we are seeing a regret by those in Libya over the matter, and I will support anyone who shows regret over the matter in which these people were killed in that region, but we have issues to deal with in this nation as well, where as we must get to the center of what is causing our weakness here, and why we have left the door open to those who think they can exploit this weakness.

I go by what I see right in front of me, and I am no excuse maker for that which we know is right in front of us, where as many try and claim that it is something else, when the truth can not be fabricated or construed into becoming something else, and so it is known for exactly what it is. I bet Ambassador Stevens of were here to talk to us, would warn us of the thinking we have by some, who caused us to put our gaurd down that ultimately ended his life and the others as well who were Americans.

I will say that I am glad that we are seeing a regret by those in Libya over the matter, and I will support anyone who shows regret over the matter in which these people were killed in that region, but we have issues to deal with in this nation as well, where as we must get to the center of what is causing our weakness here, and why we have left the door open to those who think they can exploit this weakness.

A big part of the animosity shown towards us by some in the Islamic world has much to do with our overwhelming presence there.

We should focus more on our slice of land, it could have more than one good effect.

do you think the jews will advocate deporting people due to religion?
What from the Jewish state of Israel, or by the Jews who are from within this nation ? The Jews don't run this nation America, so what are you trying to infer really ?

Citizenship is the most potent weapon the worst of the terrorists have. They know we will go to the mat to protect them.

What separates those "terrorists" from people like you who are advocating a military coup against our government? Oh, yeah. You think you're a patriot, you scum sucking traitor.

A military coup is an alternative in the event of an obama success in this next election. Unlike YOU, I support the Constitution, just like the military and police, rather than the presidebt. Why do you think that, with the exception of the secret service, no one takes an oath to protect and defend the president? The president is not the country and the two are not synonymous. The question is a good one because it seems there are a lot of individuals who would defend the presidebt over and above the Constitution and really think that alone isn't treason.

Whether you care to admit it or not, the terrorists who have been stopped mid-plan or just failed through their own poor efforts were citizens with loyalty to mohammed, not to the Constitution, not even to the presidebt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back