Is it time to take action against Muslims

A handful eh ? You have no way of knowing the numbers now, but maybe some will buy into your excuses for people being murdered as US citizens on and on it seems since 9-11.

Yet you do...freaking amazing. :thup:
I go by what I see right in front of me, and I am no excuse maker for that which we know is right in front of us, where as many try and claim that it is something else, when the truth can not be fabricated or construed into becoming something else, and so it is known for exactly what it is. I bet Ambassador Stevens of were here to talk to us, would warn us of the thinking we have by some, who caused us to put our gaurd down that ultimately ended his life and the others as well who were Americans.

I will say that I am glad that we are seeing a regret by those in Libya over the matter, and I will support anyone who shows regret over the matter in which these people were killed in that region, but we have issues to deal with in this nation as well, where as we must get to the center of what is causing our weakness here, and why we have left the door open to those who think they can exploit this weakness.

So, if we had a strong president, our embassies wouldn't have been attacked?

Didn't we have a strong president on 9/11/01?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassies in Lebanon and Kuwait were attacked in 1983?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Indonesia was attacked in 1986?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Italy was attacked in 1987?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Israel was attacked in 1990?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Pakistan was attacked in 2002?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked in 2004?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassies in Saudi Arabia and Syria were attacked in 2005?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Greece was attacked in 2007?

Didn't we have a strong president when our embassy in Austria was attacked in 2007?

Apparently, you have zero knowledge of history. There have been a LOT of embassy attacks under the auspices of strong Republican leadership. I wonder why you're pretending that this attack is somehow different.

QUestion: Were Germany and Japan's embassies attacked this week because their leadership is pandering to Islam?

Do you know when our embassies started being attacked by Islamic radicals? It all started when we began meddling in the internal affairs of Middle Eastern countries back in the 1970s. Before that, all of the attacks on our embassies were related to the Vietnam war. The attacks on our embassies escalated rapidly following our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Do you think that's a coincidence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_on_diplomatic_missions

So, here's another suggestion. Maybe we should get the fuck out of the middle east, stop mucking about in the affairs of other countries, stop propping up corrupt dictators in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, and see what happens.

Last edited:
Deporting all muslims is stupid from the get go. What should be done is start dealing with muslims realistically. Continue investigating and monitoring the mosques which is where terrorism is fomented. Which they KNOW. In New York, CAIR has already successfully stopped investigation of suspect mosques. Temporarily stop immigration of muslims to this country and for the sake of sanity, stop taking known terrorist groups off the terrorist watch list. Now is not the time to take The People's Mujahadeen from Iran off the watch list. Then eliminate the Muslim Brotherhood from the state department and we have at least some kind of sane response.
First it has to be figured out or established where Obama actually stands on all these matters, until then we are all just spinning our own wheels in America on these matters..

Deporting all muslims is stupid from the get go. What should be done is start dealing with muslims realistically. Continue investigating and monitoring the mosques which is where terrorism is fomented. Which they KNOW. In New York, CAIR has already successfully stopped investigation of suspect mosques. Temporarily stop immigration of muslims to this country and for the sake of sanity, stop taking known terrorist groups off the terrorist watch list. Now is not the time to take The People's Mujahadeen from Iran off the watch list. Then eliminate the Muslim Brotherhood from the state department and we have at least some kind of sane response.
First it has to be figured out or established where Obama actually stands on all these matters, until then we are all just spinning our own wheels in America on these matters..

Since something such as the MB being in the state department isn't actually true, I'm guessing he doesn't have a stance on them.

do you think the jews will advocate deporting people due to religion?
What from the Jewish state of Israel, or by the Jews who are from within this nation ? The Jews don't run this nation America, so what are you trying to infer really ?

:confused:
You asked if the Jews will deport people based upon their religion, and if you are talking from witin the United States, I asked how will they do this ? Because they don't have any power to do this as Jews in this nation, but they may have in their own country or state.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

You would have made a fine recruit in Hitler's Schutzstaffel, Stalin's NKVD or Pahlavi regime's Savak. Take heart, as we move further and further away from our democratic roots the new plutocratic republic will need people like you to protect them from the American people.

What from the Jewish state of Israel, or by the Jews who are from within this nation ? The Jews don't run this nation America, so what are you trying to infer really ?

:confused:
You asked if the Jews will deport people based upon their religion, and if you are talking from witin the United States, I asked how will they do this ? Because they don't have any power to do this as Jews in this nation, but they may have in their own country or state.

It was a hypothetical in response to the retarded op.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

You go right ahead and fight them sparky...enjoy it.I have no interest in fighting them because of the words of a few idiots.

Obama needs to go too.

You would have made a fine recruit in Hitler's Schutzstaffel, Stalin's NKVD or Pahlavi regime's Savak. Take heart, as we move further and further away from our democratic roots the new plutocratic republic will need people like you to protect them from the American people.

Liberals are impressive. Who else could be rightly indignant at a stupid proposal, and counter it with a rebuttal that's even more stupid than what they are arguing against.

Just so you know, Sparky, the Nazis didn't deport people they didn't like, they killed them.

Obama needs to go too.

You really are a complete moron.
^should have been the thread ender.

Obama needs to go too.

You really are a complete moron.
^should have been the thread ender.

yep...

wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

the only reason he needed to go to the damn hospitaal was because of muslim brutality, course by the time he got there he didn't need their hospitality, he was d e a d... did we do an autopsy here in America?

If copsnrobbers did this tongue in cheek to show how liberals can't sound like they aren't morons even when they are right, then it's mission accomplished

New Topics

Forum List

Back