Unifying Canada Against A Real Threat To Canadian Citizens Lives. Provinces & Territories Need To Pu

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Unifying Canada Against A Real Threat To Canadian Citizens Lives. Provinces & Territories Need To Pull Together Now More Than Ever!

Wake Up Canada and USA or this is what Trudeau and Obama have in store for you, your families and your children as they turn a blind eye to what all muslims follow which is sharia law found within the quaran. "All muslims" follow it or they would not be muslims. Plain and simple! This is not about only 1 percent of all mulsims categorized as terrorists or extremists it is about "all mulsims" following and enforcing sharia found within the quaran! There is no such thing as an islamaphobe! All muslim foot soldiers in countries with few muslims only pretend to be peaceful friendly and loving to keep the door open for more muslims to immigrate thus are nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing! Once their numbers start accumulating, of which this video only demonstrates a shocking part of what starts happening in countries that allow muslim immigration and it is happening all over the world, that friendly and peaceful portrayal of muslims by muslims soon disappears and I told you so just doesn't cut it.

We must not allow and assist muslims in so easily diving and conquering our countries, we must stand up and remove traitors from office and start deporting muslims and the sooner the better.

Trudeau and Obama need to be convicted for treason and we need to start deporting this threat immediately! These traitors in office are not protecting citizens of the USA and Canada, they are placing us in obvious danger.

I will include the following composition within this presentation to assure many become aware so I strongly urge you to pay close attention.

I am David Jeffrey Spetch of Hamilton Ontario Canada, a World Class Activist Primary Factual Fundamentalist in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries in recent years. I have come to learn that we have elected officials in office here in Canada from municipal throughout provincial and territorial as well Federal levels betraying Canadians by selling us out to lobbyist dictatorship. That is right, our very own elected officials take lobbyist cash to force lobbyist dictation on the citizens across Canada. Doesn't it make sense considering you vote them in based upon a bunch of promises they seem too soon after getting voted in abandon?!I have also come to learn that our Prime Minster is selling us all out to a very serious threat called sharia law. All muslims follow the quaran which is where you find sharia law. Our elected officials in office are misleading us to think that extremists and terrorists are the only threat and they base the claim of islamaphobia on that not every muslim is a terrorist therefor they claim it is an irrational fear to be against muslims. Meanwhile as they go on about terrorism as the only threat, they do not even acknowledge a very real long term threat that muslim sharia imposes of which being concerned with our families well being and safety to the threat of sharia law certainly doesn't quality as an irrational fear. If you do the research online in countries that have been accepting sharia law, you will find that muslims disregard the laws of the countries that they immigrate too and exemplify to only value sharia law thus are going around gang raping women for not being muslim because this kind of behaviour is encouraged by sharia law which can be found in the quaran of which "All" muslims follow. Now let me ask and inform Canadian citizens, Do you support children being raped under ten? Do you support your daughter being raped then executed for being raped? Do you support being stoned to death or being beheaded for not being muslim? If you do not support these hate crimes against non muslims then you are quite obviously not a muslim and therefore are not a supporter of what muslims follow and support, which muslims call sharia law. People who want to see these obvious hate crimes happen to you and your family are calling you an islamaphobe and they are doing this so that they can take away your freedom of speech so that muslims can then get away with these actions because after they take away your freedom of speech like they have already done in several countries around the world as they just recently did here in Toronto, Calgary, Windsor, London Vancouver and Montreal here in Canada, if you claim it was a muslim who did any of these things to you, you get charged for an obvious lie called islamaphobia and labelled a hater for being against hate crimes which are factually being committed by muslims in several countries around the world against anyone who is not a muslim.

How they do it, muslim lobbyists pay off elected officials to betray their countries. Then the elected officials ignore the sharia threat while attempting to make extremists or terrorists the only issue. Then they claim that not all muslims are terrorists or exstremists and start claiming that everyone who is against muslims is stereotyping muslims as extremists or terrorists to base their false claims of hate crime when the hate crime is supported by muslims who follow and support sharia law. You had better wake up Canada because this is really happening across Europe, including many other countries outside of Europe that muslims occupy and our elected officials are ignoring this very real muslim sharia threat while putting you and your families lives in serious danger while attempting to label you with the lie islamaphobe to assist muslims in infiltrating our country. It is happening here right now. Think I am kidding, well you go right ahead and do some research for yourself. We are all being betrayed and even our freedom of speech taken from us so muslims can prepare to get away with such behaviour right here in our very own back yard. Come visit us on the Facebook group called "Canada Being Flushed Down The Toilet We Must Fight To Make It Respectable" which I myself created May 16 2016 to raise awareness to the foundation of primary issues including this very real threat we all face because our elected officials are accepting lobbyist cash to force lobbyist dictation that betrays us all and puts our lives in serious danger. My Pleasure to clear this up for you.

Such groups like muslims, BLM and even LGBT have support bases to ban together so it can be done, now the citizens of our countries need a support base to ban together to get rid of this real muslim sharia threat.
I may be contacted (In case I get banned from websites again) at [email protected]

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Okay, enough of teh stoopud.

If all muslims followed sharia law and were obliged to kill a Westerners, the war would have started in 600 A.D.

1500 years ago.

By now one side or the other would have won.

All of you muslim haters are full of shit, I just proved it.

Now, go find something useful to do with your time.

David, you want this don't you...

2n055zb.jpg

Long rant.

Is there an executive summary short version in a few sentences -- say 3 at most?

if you didnt have muslims in canada..who the hell is gonna drive the cabs? when i was there over 15 yrs ago......all the cabbies were muslims....or pakis...

• Banned
Okay, enough of teh stoopud.

If all muslims followed sharia law and were obliged to kill a Westerners, the war would have started in 600 A.D.

1500 years ago.

By now one side or the other would have won.

All of you muslim haters are full of shit, I just proved it.

Now, go find something useful to do with your time.

Ah so you exemplify deliberate ignorance towards "Once their numbers start accumulating" obviously went in one eye and out the other. Obviously they are not going to reveal their intentions as muslims with a very small percentage of muslims in any country because this would unveil the obvious and close the doors to more of them immigrating since your brain is obviously way too small to realize something so simple all by your self.

Research what's going on in countries around the world. We are only between stage one and two (on a scale of 5 being muslim majority and full sharia) where they act all friendly to keep the door open for more muslims to come in. Once their numbers are up (take a look at France for example) That is when they start implementing more of their sharia laws on everyone else bit by bit until they have majority ignoramus. All you are doing is advocating hate crimes against non muslims.

http://media.vidmax.com/media/video3/143387/stream.mp4

and this has been going on for hundreds of years ignoramus and obviously not in Canada but around the world.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back