Obama blames BUSH again.. this time for Fast and Furious

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program "Begun Under the Previous Administration" - Yahoo! News

Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush.

He went on to say "I think it's important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration," the president said. "When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable."

Fast and Furious was under Obama . Bush had the Wide Reciever which was stopped in 2006 and they actually TRACKED the guns and got them back ... Big difference but an OBAMA nut like you would not know that ! Why not read the article before you jump to your bias answer... This is coming from ABC news.. So you cant say Fox said it . IDIOT

Last edited:
OH MY FUKIN GOD, fast and furious LMAO.

Hey I got an idea, why not get Darrell Issa to investigate and then impeach the President. Yea that's the ticket

and btw, don't vote for Obama.

You all been beating this horse for so long, it died. All that is left is the rethugs doing mouth to mouth.

OH MY FUKIN GOD, fast and furious LMAO.

Hey I got an idea, why not get Darrell Issa to investigate and then impeach the President. Yea that's the ticket

and btw, don't vote for Obama.

You all been beating this horse for so long, it died. All that is left is the rethugs doing mouth to mouth.

A proud American is all that died because of this bullshit.

Forum List

Back