Is it time to consider Abortion as Self Defense?

zygot is a stage of development of a human child,,,

and yes the 6 weeks was a compromise to you people that represent the demonic forces of the dark side,,,
You are pretty cavalier when it comes to human life, that's all I have to say about it. Shame on you. God knows. And I know that the likes of you are heading down to the boiler room over this. I hope you like it hot

You are pretty cavalier when it comes to human life, that's all I have to say about it. Shame on you. God knows. And I know that the likes of you are heading down to the boiler room over this. I hope you like it hot
are you saying defending children from you baby killers is going to send me to hell??

your premise is a lie,, the democrats have already said you are not allowed to do that,,

it also doesnt apply with abortion since the child doesnt get a say what happens with their life,,

Odd. If the Child believes they are another gender, they are insane. Why can’t the kid choose?

Pregnancy is dangerous. It could lead to the birth of a baby! :eek:

Or in the case of certain demographics, a pregnancy is a danger to me as I could be robbed, shot, or beaten by the pregnancy in 16 to 20 years later.

I thought men could get pregnant??
no---men cannot. I will help you to understand---try to focus. Human
persons face a multitude of social pressures-----human persons are OFTEN
unable to DEAL with those pressures, some of which lead to pregnancy.
Some of those pregnancies----for all sorts of reasons---JUST SHOULD NOT
BE. Sometimes the fact that a pregnancy should not be was not clear
to the impregnated at the time of conception or the act that lead to the
conception could not be resisted by the CONCEPTEE. ----got that, GENIUS?

no---men cannot. I will help you to understand---try to focus. Human
persons face a multitude of social pressures-----human persons are OFTEN
unable to DEAL with those pressures, some of which lead to pregnancy.
Some of those pregnancies----for all sorts of reasons---JUST SHOULD NOT
BE. Sometimes the fact that a pregnancy should not be was not clear
to the impregnated at the time of conception or the act that lead to the
conception could not be resisted by the CONCEPTEE. ----got that, GENIUS?
we dont murder innocent children for any reason,,,

youre a monster if you think otherwise,,

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?

Must be horrifying to be such a wuss.

So when was the last time a cop placed the gun in the hand of the perp?

But it's fine by you if they get murdered in the first few weeks of gestation. You can stop now posting your sanctimonious drivel
nope,,

if I had my way it would be a 100% ban with murder charges for the doctor,,

I didnt use to be so strict,, but since the left has gone to abortion at 9 months I have no choice,,

Forum List

Back