Dem voters wont get to decide who their nominee is in 2024 !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
thats right ! the man that supposedly got more votes than any nominee in history will not be allowed to be the 2024 nominee for POTUS ! and no matter who the democrat voters want it wont matter ! the Tyrannical DNC machine along with help from their msm and social media flunkies are turning on Biden ! and they are turning on him not because of his policies but because of falling poll numbers ! so look for the leftwing media to start doing something that they arent accustomed to doing .. and that something is revealing just a fraction of the problems with the Biden admin ! now they are turning on him not because of his policies ...oh no ! they are turning on him because they are afraid he doesnt paint the physical picture what they want their standard bearer to be ! in other words they believe they would do better not running an aging white man in decline for 2024 ! and guess what! they aint gonna let Harris anywhere near the nomination either ! but what if Biden refuses to drop out of the race ? well the dnc will install a younger more radical candidate to run against him ! and if said candidate runs a good race but still falls a little short of securing the nomination dont worry ! the DNCs super delegates will supplant the will of their voting base !

Last edited:
thats right ! the man that supposedly got more votes than any nominee in history will not be allowed to be the 2024 nominee for POTUS ! and no matter who the democrat voters want it wont matter the Tyrannical DNC machine along with help from their msm and social media flunkies are turning on Biden ! and they are turning on him not because of his policies but because of falling poll numbers ! so look for the leftwing media to start doing something that they arent accustomed to doing .. and that something is revealing just a fraction of the problems with the Biden admin ! now they are turning on him not because of his policies ...oh no ! they are turning on him because they are afraid he doesnt paint the physical picture what they want their standard bearer to be ! in other words they believe they would do better not running an aging white man in decline for 2024 ! and guess what they aint gonna let Harris anywhere near the nomination either ! but what if Biden refuses to drop out of the race ? well the dnc will install a younger more radical candidate to run against him ! and if said candidate runs a good race but still falls a little short of securing the nomination dont worry ! the DNCs super delegates will supplant the will of their voting base !
Interesting theory. It ought to be fun to watch.:D

thats right ! the man that supposedly got more votes than any nominee in history will not be allowed to be the 2024 nominee for POTUS ! and no matter who the democrat voters want it wont matter the Tyrannical DNC machine along with help from their msm and social media flunkies are turning on Biden ! and they are turning on him not because of his policies but because of falling poll numbers ! so look for the leftwing media to start doing something that they arent accustomed to doing .. and that something is revealing just a fraction of the problems with the Biden admin ! now they are turning on him not because of his policies ...oh no ! they are turning on him because they are afraid he doesnt paint the physical picture what they want their standard bearer to be ! in other words they believe they would do better not running an aging white man in decline for 2024 ! and guess what they aint gonna let Harris anywhere near the nomination either ! but what if Biden refuses to drop out of the race ? well the dnc will install a younger more radical candidate to run against him ! and if said candidate runs a good race but still falls a little short of securing the nomination dont worry ! the DNCs super delegates will supplant the will of their voting base !
When the Democrats can find someone who can deliver as much for the country as Biden has, and win over the Republican candidates......then it will be a story.

So far, all of these coughing is nothing more than bellyache from people who do not care for Biden to begin with.

So, who would these people like to vote for to go against any Republican candidate?

Start naming names.

Given that this guy is the current DNC Chair, you can just about bet on who's going to be the 2024 candidate.

1689098330101.jpeg

I'll give you a hint: She's female and kinda sorta "black."

Interesting theory. It ought to be fun to watch.:D
The theory is still wrong though. The D party has decided and no appreciable protesting is coming from their supporters so far. If Gavin is their preference then they will make it known.

The misunderstanding is on account of the undesirable situation in which a sitting president can't be openly suppressed by the supporters of his party. And further to that factor is the VP factor whose possibilities have to be acknowledged due to the custom.

It's just a miserable situation that almost calls for a dead president and VP to rectify!

The theory is still wrong though. The D party has decided and no appreciable protesting is coming from their supporters so far. If Gavin is their preference then they will make it known.

The misunderstanding is on account of the undesirable situation in which a sitting president can't be openly suppressed by the supporters of his party. And further to that factor is the VP factor whose possibilities have to be acknowledged due to the custom.

It's just a miserable situation that almost calls for a dead president and VP to rectify!
I disagree that it calls for that. Only then would the VP factor have to be acknowledged and have an effect, as nobody thrilled with this VP.

They're on the hunt for two more puppets that are slightly more lucid and viable than the used cumsock and serial pedophile they have right now.

You could be giving those Democrats more credit than they deserve. They have a tendency to outdo themselves, or double down on whatever they did last time. This is after all, the third term of Obama by proxy. It's just a continuation of what Obama started.

They're like Judge Smales' kid in the movie Caddyshack...

I disagree that it calls for that. Only then would the VP factor have to be acknowledged and have an effect, as nobody thrilled with this VP.
I can't make out what you disagree with?
If it's on Biden living through another term then I think it's another elephant in the room.

In any case, it can hardly be denied that dirt must not be done on an active war president.

DNC voters never get to decide anything.

They simply nod and smile as they are told what to do and what to believe.

It reminds me of the groomer nonsense. When I first started posting about it, Leftists objected saying that no children had had sex changes as of yet, so I was overreacting. But when children began to have them, the same posters did not flinch and started to defend what they once said was outrageous over exaggeration.

They have no ability to think for themselves.

I'm not seeing it, the dems always telegraph what they do.

When is the last time the dems did something and you said to yourself "I did not see that coming".

I was not even surprised when they chose Cumswalla as VP for Tater.
the leftwing media is starting to slowly ..very slowly criticize Biden ...it hasnt been allot of negative coverage but any negative coverage of a dem POTUS by sais leftwing media is a big deal !

At least 90% odds it's either Newsome or Barry's "wife".

The choice will be an elitist white guy who wrecked his state or this:

mo-dresstoilet.png

High society trust fund baby or affirmative action race agitator

I can't make out what you disagree with?
If it's on Biden living through another term then I think it's another elephant in the room.

In any case, it can hardly be denied that dirt must not be done on an active war president.
I did not realize you were talking after the 2024 and was disagreeing a move before the election, was in any way acceptable.
OK. I voted for him and except for the border, not even unhappy, but the Kamala waiting in the wings as the successor is a big problem, as she pretty much has sucked, since the beginning. Joe really should change running mates for the 2024. I could put up with 4 more years of Joe in the big chair. I would rather not see what a week of Kamala in the chair would be like.

At least 90% odds it's either Newsome or Barry's "wife".

The choice will be an elitist white guy who wrecked his state or this:

View attachment 803523

High society trust fund baby or affirmative action race agitator
the dems identity based political machine will take a hit if they bypass the 1st female bi
racial black VP !

Last edited:
suck equally and need to go away
look at this picture .. i mean look at the mans eyes ... nah pal ... this guy aint goin away !
this is the face of determination and will .. not weakness .. now i know you and your leftist comrades will come up with something funny to say about it ... but remember this pic anyway .. it could be a pic of the next POTUS !

8f4dcfca020c14432cf4ba601400faff

Forum List

Back