is it time to change board name .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this board called us message board? why not a truthful title? russian trolls and racist board?

Awwww

Look at the Nazi calling anyone who opposes the Reich a "Russian Troll,"

Hey Nazi, wasn't it you filthy fucks who actually conspired with Russia to corrupt the 2016 election?

In fact it was.

Hey, but you Nazi vermin are nothing if nor shameless liars. :thup:

But you are an idiot, and exactly the kind of person these Russian trolls are here to influence.

1647441246051.png

You're free to get the fuck out and find a board that suits you if you don't like it here.
Most other boards already cater to the gimps, fags, and commies and censor and ban anybody who dares question their silly psycho memes and hurt their feelings, so why these gimps and deviants obsess over this board is obvious; they simply can't tolerate semi-free speech or any criticisms of their sick agendas. Not that FreeRepublic, Infidels.org, or Town Squall is any better, just their fellow travellers in shilling for corporatism and welfare for the wealthy.

People have moved to blogs mostly now anyway. It must be tough on mods to have to operate so many socks to get those thread replies up. The boards that don't have a zillion threads with only one or two.

Your every post is about race and calling white racists

Mirror.

Like most con artist 'activists', this tard really thinks he can fool enough white people into giving him lots o bling if he snivels long enough. Never dawns on the dufus his 'people' already get trillions in freebies, and it's his beloved pols and 'leaders' who are siphoning off all the cash before it gets to his stupid ass.

Your every post is about race and calling white racists

Mirror.
Actually, that's not true but I do post a lot about race in response to the racism by whites that is the majority of postings in this forum. Furthermore, I call whites who practice racism racist, not all whites. Now since there is no rule about what people can post or a number limitation, until whites like you stop posting your racist crap, you will be called out and examples will be shown of continuing white racism.

Actually, that's not true but I do post a lot about race in response to the racism by whites that is the majority of postings in this forum. Furthermore, I call whites who practice racism racist, not all whites. Now since there is no rule about what people can post or a number limitation, until whites like you stop posting your racist crap, you will be called out and examples will be shown of continuing white racism.

Say hi to your governor!

1647454445363.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back