is it time to change board name .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading IM2 racist rants
And those of my least favorite trolls, Superbadbrutha and Curried Goats as well. I assume that they don't necessarily even expect to be heard because they cannot be bothered to choose an audience that speaks their language or learn the language of those to whom they're speaking. They all need to just go find leftist black echo chambers, for all the good they do themselves or anyone else here.

This is what they sound like to a normal person.

Last edited:
Russians, and Rednecks, and Racists ...

8a93cb8ba6481b94bcb560ed4935648b6c6bef508029bc79b68816f24a01faf8.jpg

And those of my least favorite trolls, Superbadbrutha and Curried Goats as well. I assume that they don't necessarily even expect to be heard because they cannot be bothered to choose an audience that speaks their language or learn the language of those to whom they're speaking. They all need to just go find leftist black echo chambers, for all the good they do themselves or anyone else here.

We don't speak white supremacy and won't do so.

What the left does is called "Reeeeeing". Or "Autistic screeching."

REEEEE

1647437147257.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back