is it time to change board name .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't face the truth meister?

You are the racist, not me. For some reason you guys believe that all the shit you say about blacks isn't racist, but pointing out white racism is.
Cognitive Dissonance.
So you admit that you're a racist. Good for you. :clap:

Actually, that's not true but I do post a lot about race in response to the racism by whites that is the majority of postings in this forum. Furthermore, I call whites who practice racism racist, not all whites. Now since there is no rule about what people can post or a number limitation, until whites like you stop posting your racist crap, you will be called out and examples will be shown of continuing white racism.
Ah - so THAT'S it.

Somehow I am just as unconvinced as the last hundred times you have tried this same sophistry to rationalize your racial hatred.

Not sure what you're talking about, IM2.
I don't think you understand either.
What he is saying is that he hates white people. When he treats white people in extremelr rude, racist ways, and he gets any push back at all on it, he calls the push back ""racist" which he then uses to justify his own racism.

His extreme racism is the very definition of a self-fulfilling prophesy, as his own actions ensure he will get the push back he desires.

What he is saying is that he hates white people. When he treats white people in extremelr rude, racist ways, and he gets any push back at all on it, he calls the push back ""racist" which he then uses to justify his own racism.

His extreme racism is the very definition of a self-fulfilling prophesy, as his own actions ensure he will get the push back he desires.
Spoiled children are raised to be like this, acting up because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

OP might like this new name for the board: Lower Your Expectations.

why is this board called us message board? why not a truthful title? russian trolls and racist board?
Hmmm, well because there are many on here who are not Russian trolls, so I can not support that idea…

Oh, the racist part is true but all humans are racist and bigoted by nature, so no need for the name change…

Now Skulls and Bones club would be a cool name!

Would "DNC troll farm posters with tens of thousands of posts under their belt now whining about imaginary Russians because that is what they are being paid to do" just prove too cumbersome?

Not true.
You are living example of what I wrote and if you need proof, well read your threads and responses!

Try not thinking for me Meister, you don't have the intellect.
Says the guy that didn’t know where Richmond, Texas was at…

Did you buy a map to find out where Richmond, Texas is at or do you need a link to show you?

You are racist and bigoted just like all of us and to deny it, well you will deny it even if I pull a thread from your past showing you admitting to your bigotry and having bigotry mean you also have racist views…
But.....but.....but..... hating WHITE people CAN'T be racist!

They are so brainwashed by their dimwittedcrat slave masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back