Is it time to ban 'green' cars causing more and more red hot fires?

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021

It's surprising that many on the left, who want to ban everything from diving boards to gas stoves, have a high tolerance for the dangers of electric vehicles- just shows what hypocrites they really are.- OG​

Screenshot%202023-08-13%20at%2012.13.01%20AM.png

It's surprising that many on the left, who want to ban everything from diving boards to gas stoves, have a high tolerance for the dangers of electric vehicles- just shows what hypocrites they really are.- OG​

Gasoline vehicles are far, far more likely to catch fire. That fact has bee posted here repeatedly but some just choose to ignore reality.

"Fully electric vehicles, on the other hand, were deemed far safer than both hybirds and gas cars; they are far less likely to catch fire, with just 25.1 fires per 100,000 sales. That’s compared to 3,474 hybrid fires and 1,529 ICE fires per 100,000 sales respectively."

Gasoline vehicles are far, far more likely to catch fire. That fact has bee posted here repeatedly but some just choose to ignore reality.

"Fully electric vehicles, on the other hand, were deemed far safer than both hybirds and gas cars; they are far less likely to catch fire, with just 25.1 fires per 100,000 sales. That’s compared to 3,474 hybrid fires and 1,529 ICE fires per 100,000 sales respectively."
thats bullshit, I travel for living and had never seen a crash on the highway resulting in fires, I have seen double digit EV fires in the last 8 months, those damn things are coffins

thats bullshit, I travel for living and had never seen a crash on the highway resulting in fires, I have seen double digit EV fires in the last 8 months, those damn things are coffins
Multiple organizations have studied this very question using nationwide data from police, insurance and DMVs. They have found exactly what I posted: gasoline and hybrid vehicles suffer far, far more fires than do EVs. I will freely admit that EV fires are difficult to extinguish, but, otherwise, your personal observations aren't worth shit.

Multiple organizations have studied this very question using nationwide data from police, insurance and DMVs. They have found exactly what I posted: gasoline and hybrid vehicles suffer far, far more fires than do EVs. I will freely admit that EV fires are difficult to extinguish, but, otherwise, your personal observations aren't worth shit.
There are far more ICE vehicles than EV's, dummy. And the ones that do catch fire don't catch fire during normal driving conditions like EV's do.

most people go with what they see, not what they are told to believe

Forum List

Back