Is it time to BAN EVs?

When they become safe, feasible and cost-effective then they should be considered.
As is, they’re nothing more than a politically motivated status symbol.
In reality, they represent economic hardship, slave labor, child labor and hazards galore.

Yes. This is what I am talking about. You must have read my link.

Thanks.

No. Fuel is too important for us to do that, especially with our lackluster public transportation.
img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-M.jpg

So my point is......we're including skateboards and scooters in your 'EV vehicle fire' totals?
That wasn't a reply to you.

Unless I'm mistaken, the government is not paying people to buy skateboards or scooters.

I guess my point is you didn't read the thread and understand the context of the posts.

No biggie. It's not practical to expect people to be up on all conversations in a thread but not sure what the cope meme is about.

In the spirit of fair debate, I will steer you in the right direction.

See post 31. Peterpilots post and my answer.

Did someone say it was a “whoopsie”?
I said being wrong once does not mean you can’t be correct in the future.
Do you disagree?
He wasn't just wrong, he remained wrong about it....he never owned up to it.....

This is the same guy who admitted he wasn't an expert on monetary policy, but Trump still hired him to work on monetary policy...

"Moore repeatedly predicted hyperinflation under Obama, which didn’t happen, then insisted Trump was experiencing deflation, which also hadn’t happened. He was subsequently nominated to the Federal Reserve Boarddespite having confessed “I’m not an expert on monetary policy.” When his nomination failed, he attributed his failure to win the nomination to Democrats being “stupid and evil.”

He is a clown....

He wasn't just wrong, he remained wrong about it....he never owned up to it.....

This is the same guy who admitted he wasn't an expert on monetary policy, but Trump still hired him to work on monetary policy...

"Moore repeatedly predicted hyperinflation under Obama, which didn’t happen, then insisted Trump was experiencing deflation, which also hadn’t happened. He was subsequently nominated to the Federal Reserve Boarddespite having confessed “I’m not an expert on monetary policy.” When his nomination failed, he attributed his failure to win the nomination to Democrats being “stupid and evil.”

He is a clown....
I fail to see your point but, whatever.

Mr. Moore gave President Obama a "C" for his economy which is generous. It was our slowest recovery in history.

FYI
NYT%20Krugman%2011%2010%202016-M.jpg

He is a clown....
Being wrong once on one thing does not mean you can’t be correct about other things in the future.
Do you disagree?

Forum List

Back