Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

I'm not worried about Krauthammer being in a wheelchair.

I'm worried about the tens of thousands of US Troops who are in Wheelchairs, have artificial limbs, PTSD, Brain injuries, and of course the thousands who came home in body bags, because of policies he and his Zionist/NeoCon puppetmasters have pushed and would push us into again if given the oppurtunity.

So he proved people with disabilities can be just as sociopathic and remorseless as people who are fully abled.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about Krauthammer being in a wheelchair.

I'm worried about the tens of thousands of US Troops who are in Wheelchairs, have artificial limbs, PTSD, Brain injuries, and of course the thousands who came home in body bags..

:anj_stfu:

go find a church somewhere where people will care about this kind of bullshit public statement. I bet you like moms and apple pies and fweedum-dee-dum-dee-dum too

moralistic shit makes me want to :puke:

A couple of Krauthammer's greatest hits:

1. Recently stated that Hillary Clinton faked an injury to avoid testifying. Failed to apologize after Clinton was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain.

2. A birther, but of lower moral status than regular birthers, because he lacks the guts to admit it. Instead, he takes the weaselly "I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, I'm just saying you can't be sure he was born in Hawaii" route.

3. Bush's #1 Iraq war cheerleader. Has shown zero remorse over it.

4. Fully supports torturing people, as long as we're the ones doing it.

However, let's give the guy credit as an inspiration. He's shown that not only can disabled people be scumbags, they can be some of the biggest scumbags to ever walk planet earth.

Krauthammer's fans, if they're not total cowards, might want to reveal if they also endorse the same vile policies as Krauthammer. FJO in particular should mention if he gets off on torturing people as much as Krauthammer does. After all, that would qualify FJO as "subhuman trash", to use his own words.

A couple of Krauthammer's greatest hits:

1. Recently stated that Hillary Clinton faked an injury to avoid testifying. Failed to apologize after Clinton was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain.

2. A birther, but of lower moral status than regular birthers, because he lacks the guts to admit it. Instead, he takes the weaselly "I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, I'm just saying you can't be sure he was born in Hawaii" route.

4. Fully supports torturing people, as long as we're the ones doing it.

However, let's give the guy credit as an inspiration. He's shown that not only can disabled people be scumbags, they can be some of the biggest scumbags to ever walk planet earth.

Krauthammer's fans, if they're not total cowards, might want to reveal if they also endorse the same vile policies as Krauthammer. FJO in particular should mention if he gets off on torturing people as much as Krauthammer does. After all, that would qualify FJO as "subhuman trash", to use his own words.

Your description of anyone who disagrees with you as a "scumbag" is very revealing...about you. As to your list of grievances (are you former LAPD?):

1. Given Hillary's history of convenient mental lapses (remember Whitewater, commodities trading and Vince Foster?), another episode exactly coinciding with the Benghazi controversy should be viewed with suspicion by any objective observer.

2. Have any other Presidents in the last 50 years been unable to produce an original hospital birth certificate?

3. If having supported the war in Iraq makes one a scumbag, he has a lot of company in the Democratic Party. Actually, those who were intent on turning a military victory there into a strategic defeat might better fit that term.

4. Hmm, water boarding to find Bin Laden was bad, but killing American citizens with drones is good? I guess anyone who doesn't understand your "logic" is also a scumbag?

Why would he "show remorse" for it? Because YOU disagree?

No, because 5000 Americans and 100,000 to a million Iraqis died for no good reason.

That's why he should apologize for it.

Maybe they didn't mention this during your 'conditioning' comrade, but people die in wars. They have in every war so far and they will in every war of the future (until we switch to rock-em, sock-em robot wars). That's why war is so terrible. What you far-left lame-brains want is an apology for not agreeing with you. Good luck.

Maybe they didn't mention this during your 'conditioning' comrade, but people die in wars. They have in every war so far and they will in every war of the future (until we switch to rock-em, sock-em robot wars). That's why war is so terrible. What you far-left lame-brains want is an apology for not agreeing with you. Good luck.

No, I want an apology because, honestly, we were told we were going to war for a reason.

Saddam had "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and was going to unleash them on us if he wasn't stopped. RIGHT NOW! Don't wait for inspections! We have to go to war. RIGHT NOW!

But there were no WMD's. Not even chemical weapons, the cutting edge weapon of 1914.

Of course, I've got my own solution to prevent future wars. Make sure that we draft the children of the wealthy and the politicians and the pundits, and put them in the first unit that gets deployed.

Then we'll see how necessary these wars really are.

No, I want an apology because, honestly, we were told we were going to war for a reason.

You know, asshole, we've heard your lame attempts at historical revision plenty of times now. You disagreed with the war, we get it.

You know, asshole, we've heard your lame attempts at historical revision plenty of times now. You disagreed with the war, we get it.

I'm sorry, I guess I actually lived through it and saw it.

Bush said Saddam had WMD's.

He didn't.

It would be funny, except 5000 dead Americans and 100,000 dead Iraqis. That makes it a lot less funny.

I'm sorry, I guess I actually lived through it and saw it. ...

Then you have selective memory or - more likely - are just a dishonest piece of shit.

Me and the rest of the country...

The decision to effectively end the war next month has been a long time coming for the public, which turned decidedly against the war during George W. Bush’s second term. In the current poll, 62 percent say the war was not worth its costs, on par with polls over the past five years.

Sorry, man... most of the country knows we were lied to by the NeoCons and Zionists.

4. Hmm, water boarding to find Bin Laden was bad, but killing American citizens with drones is good? I guess anyone who doesn't understand your "logic" is also a scumbag?

No, any moral cripple who makes excuses for torture is a scumbag. That would be you, as well as Krauthammer.

I'm not sorry if that offends the delicate PC feelings of any conservatives here. Remember, I'm a liberal, meaning a moral absolutist. Torture is always wrong. We don't do the moral relativism thing where anything the party does is defined as good.

Such good little Germans those torture-supporters are. And no, that's not out of line, it's an accurate observation. If their sense of morality is so lacking that they'd go along with torturing people because their political leaders told them to, it's clear they'd go along with anything that their government said was good.

Forum List

Back