Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

Do you really feel so ashamed of what you did that you needed to start a whole thread dedicated to defending yourself?

I have been on the phone with a friend while posting this. He has a severe disability. I ended up persuading him that you are wrong here, but being a cripple himself, he is overly sensitive.

but, no. I feel no shame. I don't do shame well. It's a human concept that serves a limited purpose in the right situation

I'm not racist, I know a black guy. Horseshit.

I'm not sure there's any public images or other evidence of the man in a wheelchair.

Yet, he's on television just about every day.

There must be a reason for that.

Is he an idiot? Not in the classical sense.

However, he does say some pretty idiotic things being the uber-partisan that he is.

A couple of Krauthammer's greatest hits:

1. Recently stated that Hillary Clinton faked an injury to avoid testifying. Failed to apologize after Clinton was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain.

2. A birther, but of lower moral status than regular birthers, because he lacks the guts to admit it. Instead, he takes the weaselly "I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, I'm just saying you can't be sure he was born in Hawaii" route.

3. Bush's #1 Iraq war cheerleader. Has shown zero remorse over it.

4. Fully supports torturing people, as long as we're the ones doing it.

However, let's give the guy credit as an inspiration. He's shown that not only can disabled people be scumbags, they can be some of the biggest scumbags to ever walk planet earth.

Krauthammer's fans, if they're not total cowards, might want to reveal if they also endorse the same vile policies as Krauthammer. FJO in particular should mention if he gets off on torturing people as much as Krauthammer does. After all, that would qualify FJO as "subhuman trash", to use his own words.
Yes, that bastard is most definitely at the bottom of the RW scum. I don't feel sorry for his RW A$$

I guess he doesnt want people to know it.

It might make him look heartless to the plight of others who have less access to medical care
There's definitely a reason why you never hear of it, never see him being wheeled off a stage, nothing...he seems like every other person.

I didn't know about his disability until someone posted it about it here about a year or two ago, and I've beeen watching the man for years.

It's a concentrated effort to hide his disablity.

I wonder why.

Another fallacy from the faceless nobody.

Shhhh.... i know you are butthurt that most people don't consider the war in Iraq worth it at this point.

= you realize you engaged in logical fallacy AGAIN, and now want to give up. Got it.

you realize that outside your little bubble of assholes, no one considers a trillion dollars wasted and 5000 Americans lost to hand Iraq over to the crazy Mullahs in Iran was worth it.

But like I said,it wasn't like your chickenshit ass was going to fight that war. Leave that to the poor kids.

Lots of hatred pent up on the left. I guess they forgot that a former president was careful to pretend he wasn't confined to a wheelchair.

Lots of hatred pent up on the left. I guess they forgot that a former president was careful to pretend he wasn't confined to a wheelchair.

I think it was an issue of context. At the time, FDR needed to project strength. People didn't think the disabled could handle things. Today we are much more aware, or we should be.

Again, my problem with Krauthammer isn't his disability, it's his lack of remorse for the results of his actions.

I think it was an issue of context. At the time, FDR needed to project strength. People didn't think the disabled could handle things. Today we are much more aware, or we should be.

Again, my problem with Krauthammer isn't his disability, it's his lack of remorse for the results of his actions.
You really think so?

How many people, and I'm referringto many RWers who watch and support Krathhammer every day on theFOXNEWS, do you think, knows that he's a cripple?

Why aren't there any photos or media footage of him in one?

In this day of YouTube, it's clear that his image is a very carefully and effort-filled endeavor to not portray him as such.

Shhhh.... i know you are butthurt that most people don't consider the war in Iraq worth it at this point.

= you realize you engaged in logical fallacy AGAIN, and now want to give up. Got it.

you realize that outside your little bubble of assholes, no one considers a trillion dollars wasted and 5000 Americans lost to hand Iraq over to the crazy Mullahs in Iran was worth it.

Logical fallacy AGAIN, you faceless nobody. Go back to hiding under your desk when the boss comes by.

Your problem is with anyone who doesn't share your far-left, fucked up view of the world. Who are you again? That's right, NOBODY.

How many people, and I'm referringto many RWers who watch and support Krathhammer every day on theFOXNEWS, do you think, knows that he's a cripple?

You're just another vile left-wing bigot. You're a disgrace.

Is he an idiot? Not in the classical sense.

However, he does say some pretty idiotic things being the uber-partisan that he is.

Look who's talking, you fucking hypocrite. What kind of idiot do you think you are?

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

It's his humanity that's crippled. His legs have nothing to do with it.

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

Post of the thread! :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Post of the thread! :clap2: :clap2:

brownnoser.png

WoW, three in a row, next thing they'll be passing the K-Y...:eek:

Last edited:

Your problem is with anyone who doesn't share your far-left, fucked up view of the world. Who are you again? That's right, NOBODY.

62% of Americans consider the Iraq War wasn't worth it...

You are in the minority.

Do you really feel so ashamed of what you did that you needed to start a whole thread dedicated to defending yourself?

I have been on the phone with a friend while posting this. He has a severe disability. I ended up persuading him that you are wrong here, but being a cripple himself, he is overly sensitive.

but, no. I feel no shame. I don't do shame well. It's a human concept that serves a limited purpose in the right situation
spoken like a true sociopath .

Forum List

Back