Zone1 Is It Really Politically Incorrect To Call Women Beautiful?

I have heard that women don't wear makeup and good fitting clothes to impress males, the do it to impress other females. Also, being a man, I can tell you that SOME women's good looks can turn bad after you get to know them.

All humans are like apples. You can't tell the rotten ones just by looking at the appearance of their outsides. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not attracted to men BUT just because somebody is good looking on the outside, doesn't mean they're not rotten on the inside.

All humans are like apples. You can't tell the rotten ones just by looking at the appearance of their outsides. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not attracted to men BUT just because somebody is good looking on the outside, doesn't mean they're not rotten on the inside.

Not rotten I mean lol as an edit. Just goes to show that looks aren't everything.

All humans are like apples. You can't tell the rotten ones just by looking at the appearance of their outsides. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not attracted to men BUT just because somebody is good looking on the outside, doesn't mean they're rotten on the inside.
That's why I said SOME. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.

Well it's all about how we come across boys, many women work fairly hard on their appearance , they like compliments on that, just don't be an 'effin pig about it, and it's all kewl ~S~

That's why I said SOME. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.

The media also tries to mess with us of what is considered normal and what is considered beautiful. It's different for everybody and I don't think that it actually can be defined.

A person should shut their mouths. That's normal. Anything else is NOT. It's abnormal.

There is saying a woman is beautiful, or saying "she's hot".....

Women can usually detect what you (men) mean, and not by the word or words alone....

It may or may not, be an insult, (for either).

Forum List

Back