Zone1 Is It Really Politically Incorrect To Call Women Beautiful?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just wondering because Trump was just talking about it in his rally.

1666503308489.png

Would they rather be called a variety of less complimentary names?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I wonder what's so wrong about it though. :confused-84:
What is wrong about it is that the radical leftist feminazi types are all ugly as all get up and so never get called that word.

You know how it goes -- if they can't have it, nobody else can, either.

It is great to call a woman "beautiful," for my mother was beautiful.

And it's equally great to call a man "handsome," for my brother was handsome.

As for me, I am -- at best -- plain-looking and -- at worst -- ugly. Of course, it is not nice to say that out loud.

I also think that is true that a lot of men become "distinguished-looking" as they age (if they control their weight and dress nicely).

Last edited:
No wonder you guys are incels, it is almost never appropriate to comment on someone’s looks unless you are intimate. Otherwise you are just a creep and likely harassing someone.

It is great to call a woman "beautiful,." for my mother was beautiful.

And it's equally great to call a man "handsome," for my brother was handsome

True dat. I get called handsome all the time, and by complete strangers, no less.

It's amazing what people are willing to do if you hand them a g note.

No wonder you guys are incels, it is almost never appropriate to comment on someone’s looks unless you are intimate. Otherwise you are just a creep and likely harassing someone.

I think I have just spotted one boy who never gets called handsome!!

It is great to call a woman "beautiful," for my mother was beautiful.

And it's equally great to call a man "handsome," for my brother was handsome.

As for me, I am -- at best -- plain-looking and -- at worst -- ugly. Of course, it is not nice to say that out loud.

I also think that is true that a lot of men become "distinguished-looking" as they age (if they control their weight and dress nicely).
My mother is beautiful too! In and out!

Rush Limbaugh was on to something when he stated that the feminist movement was just something created so that homely and fat women could feel good about themselves. One never sees a beautiful woman who is associated with this "movement," or whatever it is.

The thinking is that only a small percentage of the female population is truly beautiful, and they didn't do anything to deserve that, so to focus on physical beauty demeans the beautiful and disparages the other 95%.

Parenthetically, the cosmetics industry, with some considerable success, shows how women who are not particularly beautiful by nature can still look fabulous with the right hair, makeup, clothing, etc. Of course, they can't be fat, which excludes half the American population.

It's OK to call a woman beautiful, but only in a very private setting. If there are other women around, you never know how they will feel upon hearing this.

Parenthetically (again), young women today seem to care a lot less about their appearance when going out in public than they did even a decade ago. Their clothing looks awful and often doesn't fit properly, their hair is a mess, and make-up is almost non-existent. Walking around a college campus (I'm a geezer), I constantly and silently ask the question, "Don't you have a mirror in your room/apartment?"

As a junior high teacher, I work around a lot of women. Some of them are very nice looking. I never mention to them how nice-looking I think they are, because it might make them uncomfortable, or feel that they have to tell me I'm nice looking in return to be polite. Not sure they could keep a straight face on that one.

I am currently working with an 8th grade autistic boy who has a bad habit of staring at girls. I tell him that when he does that, the girls will likely assume he is having inappropriate thoughts about her. She's probably right, except that having sexual thoughts about girls is not inappropriate for an 8th grade boy, it is natural and inevitible. But he should keep those thoughts to himself. He shouldn't verbalize them, nor signal them by staring.

Telling a woman how beautiful she is could have the same effect.

Rush Limbaugh was on to something when he stated that the feminist movement was just something created so that homely and fat women could feel good about themselves. One never sees a beautiful woman who is associated with this "movement," or whatever it is.

The thinking is that only a small percentage of the female population is truly beautiful, and they didn't do anything to deserve that, so to focus on physical beauty demeans the beautiful and disparages the other 95%.

Parenthetically, the cosmetics industry, with some considerable success, shows how women who are not particularly beautiful by nature can still look fabulous with the right hair, makeup, clothing, etc. Of course, they can't be fat, which excludes half the American population.

It's OK to call a woman beautiful, but only in a very private setting. If there are other women around, you never know how they will feel upon hearing this.

Parenthetically (again), young women today seem to care a lot less about their appearance when going out in public than they did even a decade ago. Their clothing looks awful and often doesn't fit properly, their hair is a mess, and make-up is almost non-existent. Walking around a college campus (I'm a geezer), I constantly and silently ask the question, "Don't you have a mirror in your room/apartment?"

I was thinking possibly that and the fact that it might be considered sexual harassment or something. :rolleyes:

I have heard that women don't wear makeup and good fitting clothes to impress males, they do it to impress other females. Also, being a man, I can tell you that SOME women's good looks can turn bad after you get to know them.

Forum List

Back