Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

O.J. Simpson would never have been found guilty by that jury.

And President Trump will never be acquitted by those juries.

Those juries are full of people who hate him and are just itching to get even.

He is going to pay big time for trying to protect the border and for refusing to kneel to that movement.

It's funny how quick Conservatives are to judge and condemn everyone based on prejudices, hearsay, stereotypes and delusions.

But when their orange god openly commits treason, suddenly they're all screaming for a "Fair Trial". :laughing0301:

Oh...did I forget to mention that for Trump:

A Fair Trial Ends in a HANGING!
LOL. So, he openly commits treason but you want him to have a fair trial?

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Huh? I thought half of America was MAGA?

:auiqs.jpg:

Most of the right have admitted they don't want to have a fair trial because they have already found him to be innocent.
My main thing is that he hasn't done anything democrats haven't done and we don't need a two tiered justice system. If you let one side go then you have to do the same for the other. Democrats have cried election fraud and stolen elections for decades and, as far as classified documents go, if there is a time limit for how long you can have them in your possession then Biden is far ahead of Trump.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, because you are innocent until proven guilty.

The "presumption" of innocence does not mean that he is actually innocent. That's just the modus operandi of the court system.

It means that the burden of proof is on the accuser. In Trump's case that isn't going to be very hard.

The "presumption" of innocence does not mean that he is actually innocent. That's just the modus operandi of the court system.

It means that the burden of proof is on the accuser. In Trump's case that isn't going to be very hard.
LOL. Where is the presumption of innocence when you have already found him guilty?

LOL. Where is the presumption of innocence when you have already found him guilty?

I'm neither the judge nor the jury, nor am I blind to reality. I have no responsibility to presume his innocence.

I do have a moral and patriotic responsibility to promote fairness and truth. Which is what makes me believe that Trump will be found guilty.

Forum List

Back