A powerful message from Joe Biden

I actually agree with Biden 100% !!!

He says anyone who smokes a small amount of crack cocaine should get 5 years in prison automatically.

That's not going to do it for an impeachment.
The R's are stuck with needing to compromise America's foreign policy secrets if they want to get serious.

This has become the threat that hangs over the Bidens' heads.

And it's the stuff that the Kennedy solution by government is made of.

Sorry bout that,

1. What a joke, Biden threaten's his own son, like so powerful, why do we care anything he says, or said.
2. The crack head isn't even going to jail, not ever, neither is Joe, who gives a flying fuck?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's no doubt the slamdunk, mother of all humiliations, but it's not going to get the needed impeachment.

There's nothing going to do it other than the R party sticking a knife in government's back!

Blowing the cover on the proxy war against Russia.

Rand Paul is at least setting the stage,, but it will be blowing smoke up a dead dog's ass if the R's don't pick up the ball and carry it over the line!

He says anyone who smokes a small amount of crack cocaine should get 5 years in prison automatically.

The internet is the most powerful exposer the world has ever seen.
I wish someone would show Biden this video and then point blank say "you still feel this way?"

This two vids together are hugely damaging to Biden. Hopefully they will make the news for a few weeks at least.
They won't make the news. The only people seeing that video have already decided who they're voting for. I wouldn't cancel your plans to watch this on the MSM news at 6:30.

Good
Then we could throw Don jr in prison too.

They won't make the news. The only people seeing that video have already decided who they're voting for. I wouldn't cancel your plans to watch this on the MSM news at 6:30.
CNN is now starting to move away from their completely biased position on Biden being the D's nominee.

They seem to understand that Joe just has to go.

Forum List

Back