Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

No, the jury should be instructed by the Judge to understand the law, and to make any judgements based on the law.

I'm no law expert, but I'm certain that no society could exist if there are not laws which Trump is very, very guilty of violating.

Perhaps in your delusional fairy tale land there are no laws against organizing an insurrection and the overthrow of a legal and true election.
Like I said, they use a jury that is given ALL the evidence, not just the headlines. In your mind, he's clearly guilty of crimes. So was Kyle Rittenhouse to many, until the trial happened.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Of course it is possible. It's nearly certain.

Maybe Trump cultists are willing to break the law and their oaths and send innocent people to prison. But normal people are not like this.

Smith is trying to ensure he gets a fair trial by keeping him from tainting the jury pool.

In a redacted motion unsealed Friday by order of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, Special Counsel Jack Smith is seeking to impose additional restrictions on Donald Trump’s out-of-court statements to prevent him from continuing to attack the legitimacy of the criminal proceedings against him and from tainting the jury pool in DC.

Of the various filings referred to in today’s Morning Memo, this is probably the one worth reading yourself. It’s a blistering takedown of Trump’s conduct since his indictment, comparing it to his efforts to spread anger and misinformation in the aftermath of the 2020 election (editor’s note: citations removed):

Ummmmmmmmmmm, this thread isn't even about Jack Smith.

With the evidence I know they have against him, he's fucked. Let's be honest. OJ got a fair trial because no one saw him do it. And he didn't get caught on tape saying he did it.
What did Trump do? You guys are just making shit up.

If he's convicted of anything, he and his sheep will say it was rigged.

Just like the 2020 election. Just like the 2016 primary loss to Cruz. Just like when he didn't win the Emmy in 2017.

His profoundly damaged little ego won't allow it, and his sheep will follow along as always. Proof won't be needed, as usual.
Only because it has been.

If he's convicted of anything, he and his sheep will say it was rigged.

Just like the 2020 election. Just like the 2016 primary loss to Cruz. Just like when he didn't win the Emmy in 2017.

His profoundly damaged little ego won't allow it, and his sheep will follow along as always. Proof won't be needed, as usual.
The stage is set. One group is convinced the game is already rigged and no guilty verdict is valid while another group is convinced that there can only be one acceptable verdict and will complain it's not valid (the jury didn't have enough haters on it, the judge is in on a conspiracy, the prosecution was lousy, etc.) if TRUMP! is NOT convicted. In fact, they'll lose their little minds if they don't get to see pictures of him in an orange jumpsuit (that aren't photoshopped, they're already panting over those). Either way, there's likely to be blood in the streets or howling at the clouds, or both. These verdicts will be more divisive than OJ's.

Give it break, people. Your lives won't change one way or the other because of these trials. Of course, it could be argued that the coming devastation of the US wouldn't be as bad if Quid Pro and Cackles had to leave office, but that's another argument.

What did Trump do? You guys are just making shit up.
If you have to ask then you aren't paying attention. Easier to ask what didn't Trump do.

4 indictments. 100's of charges. It's not like 1 or 2 and you can defend him like you did for 4 years when he broke one law after another. Or said/did something inappropriate.

What's great about this is I don't have to argue with you. He's actually going to court to face charges for what laws he broke. Watch the trial. I'm sure you won't believe any of the evidence.

If you have to ask then you aren't paying attention. Easier to ask what didn't Trump do.

4 indictments. 100's of charges. It's not like 1 or 2 and you can defend him like you did for 4 years when he broke one law after another. Or said/did something inappropriate.

What's great about this is I don't have to argue with you. He's actually going to court to face charges for what laws he broke. Watch the trial. I'm sure you won't believe any of the evidence.
Just don't get so wrapped up in needing a guilty verdict that you get destroyed if he walks. Heck, there are some that will fall apart if he gets convicted and only has to pay a fine because he won't lose his SS detail. I've been saying for quite some time that he won't spend a day in prison.

So, you can't answer the question of what he did?

Just don't get so wrapped up in needing a guilty verdict that you get destroyed if he walks. Heck, there are some that will fall apart if he gets convicted and only has to pay a fine because he won't lose his SS detail. I've been saying for quite some time that he won't spend a day in prison.
I only care that he loses the election because of this.

Not sure why but I don't want him to go to jail. He should, but I think sending him into exile is enough.

Not sure why but I don't want him to go to jail. He should, but I think sending him into exile is enough.
Of course, because orange man bad, and tells it like it is, and uncovers the deep state, andf your are fragile and can't handle the truth. What did he do wrong?

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Your Orange Baboon-God will be tried in the jurisdictions where he committed his crimes, just like any other citizen. :clap2: :cool:

I think the majority of what is driving this is exactly that, and why I've said that if he had just announced he was retiring from politics and never running again, the charges would have evaporated "for the good of the nation". Heck, they may have even directed Quid Pro Joe to pardon him for anything he might be in trouble for. As for jail, I don't think that's in the cards because no one has even claimed he should lose his SS detail, and it would be virtually impossible for them to do their jobs in a prison. No, I think the worst he will get is a fine and MAYBE house arrest in very opulent surroundings for a few months.

Your Orange Baboon-God will be tried in the jurisdictions where he committed his crimes, just like any other citizen. :clap2: :cool:

hmm were any of these criminals standing up in the house, or senate denying electoral votes for Bush's or trumps presidency criminals?

I would ask for a bench trial because then only the Judge could be held accountable, and any funny games would be blindingly obvious.

Forum List

Back