Is it possible to have accounts merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this question addressed before, and more than a few times, and it's always been a negative on that.

However, I am slightly curious if an exception will be made for woke Dante.

I've seen this question addressed before, and more than a few times, and it's always been a negative on that.

However, I am slightly curious if an exception will be made for woke Dante.
You've been here since August 2016.

Do you suffer with cognitive issues?

Ahh, you must've been here under another name (sock?), as I don't see you in the relative threads.

Last edited:
Blough me Trollboy
Heh heh heh. I'll tell you something. If I were to start actually trolling you, you'd know it. I only bat you around just casually to fill in the blanks on your psychological profile.

It bothers you that you're at risk of being known as woke Dante forever, doesn't it?

You're probably like...shit..I've gotta change this screen name. lol.

Heck, I wouldn't wory about it so much. Embrace who you are, my man. It's all good...

Heh heh heh. I'll tell you something. If I were to start actually trolling you, you'd know it. I only bat you around just casually to fill in the blanks on your psychological profile.

It bothers you that you're at risk of being known as woke Dante forever, doesn't it?

You're probably like...shit..I've gotta change this screen name. lol.

Heck, I wouldn't wory[sic]. about it so much. Embrace who you are, my man. It's all good...
Do you actually believe anyone cares wtf you do or say?

'woke'???????????????????

O'Tay Loser

This identity crisis kind of reminds me of the looking-glass self theory. I'm not who I think I am, I'm not who you think I am, I'm who I think you think I am type of deal.

That's actually a rather interesting phenomenon, particularly given the depth in which so many tailor their online profiles and personas. From a casual observer's perspective anyway.

Last edited:
I don't see why they would deny all you 'non-binary' deviants as many sexes and names as you want. You've bought them Skittles and Mountain Dew after all; bribery pays.

This identity crisis kind of reminds me of the looking-glass self theory. I'm not who I think I am, I'm not who you think I am, I'm who I think you think I am type of deal.

That's actually a rather interesting phenomenon, particularly given the depth in which so many tailor their online profiles and personas. From a casual observer's perspective anyway.
the looking-glass self theory?

So you suffer identity issues? The Church can help.

now behave. you get one chance. only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back