Is it possible for a homosexual to be a Christian?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
It is a hard question I suppose.
The Bible says that a person is "saved" after repenting and turning to God for salvation. Since redemption is (roughly) defined as acknowledging one's sins and asking forgiveness for them, can an active homosexual come to saving faith, even if he or she continues to actively sin? Wouldn't that mean that they don't actually believe that their sexual orientation is a sin?
May anybody answer to these questions.
christianity.jpg

is this the Gay forum now?

the topic certainly has NOTHING to do with politics.

I think a homosexual is as likely to be a Christian as they are to be a Republican.

You may find one here and there, but for the most part people don't join up with organizations which so clearly HATE them.

The Bible says that a person is "saved" after repenting and turning to God for salvation. Since redemption is (roughly) defined as acknowledging one's sins and asking forgiveness for them, can an active homosexual come to saving faith, even if he or she continues to actively sin? Wouldn't that mean that they don't actually believe that their sexual orientation is a sin?
christianity.jpg

Why is this obvious trolling thread in Politics?

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

since Republicans claim to be Christians, the answer is YES.

"It is a hard question I suppose."

christianity.jpg
The vast majority of gay Americans are Christian, and are perfectly capable of practicing their religion in good faith where their homosexuality is not considered 'sin.'

There are Christian sects that might perceive homosexuality to be a 'sin,' and others not; but anyone who claims to be a Christian is a Christian, and no one can compel him to believe otherwise, particularly another Christian.

christianity.jpg
The vast majority of gay Americans are Christian, and are perfectly capable of practicing their religion in good faith where their homosexuality is not considered 'sin.'

There are Christian sects that might perceive homosexuality to be a 'sin,' and others not; but anyone who claims to be a Christian is a Christian, and no one can compel him to believe otherwise, particularly another Christian.

If they're Christians, then they know that homosexuality is a sin. Sorry, loser.

christianity.jpg

If they're Christians, then they know that homosexuality is a sin. Sorry, loser.

you're saying Republicans aren't Christian?

christianity.jpg

you're saying Republicans aren't Christian?

Where you got the idea that Republican/Christian are synonymous, I don't know.

christianity.jpg

Homos have a monopoly on sin...

Bash a homo for Christ! Christ loves homo bashers.

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.
The nation's largest Republican organization for gays, eh?

Alrighty then!

Log Cabin Republicans

LCR has expanded across the United States and has 34 chapters, representing 26 states.

After 30 years, they can't even get one homo from each state to join up! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I told you that you might find one here and there...

For the most part, people do not join up with organizations which clearly HATE them.

Just ask the Christian GOP recruiters we have on this board:
You have no right to dictate to me what constitutes sacrilege, so fuck off now. And don't ask me to bake you a fag cake, because I won't.

If I'd a known you were coming, I'd a baked a cake...except for you, faggot. FUCK OFF!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back