Bono: Who Is Jesus?

Jesus is an image of a man made up from mythical deities, borrowed bible characters,roles, & plagiarism, and a few historical figures used to make that image seem historical and legit.
The following lores,myths,legends include Baal, Mithra, Horus, Osiris, Krishna, Esus (the tri god), Dagon, and more. Bible roles stolen from Michael which is why JW's think they are one & the same. Bible characters like Joseph, and Rabbi Yohoshua Ben Chananiah plagiarised.
Christ figures Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc, Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter of Herod and Lysanias era , and Theudas by the Jordan died 45 ad as the ad era christ who's apostles were martyrs. Didn't watch the clip., csn you summerize it as some of us are on phones with limited data or to slow a connection for vids.

A nice clip and something nice to know about Bono.

That was a great clip and I am much encouraged. I type fast so I'll answer HaShev's request re a summary:

Bono said, eloquently and I am condensing it all into an un-eloquent nutshell here, that:
1. He believes Jesus rose from the dead and exists now.
2. When he prays he prays to Jesus.
3. He believes that Jesus was the Son of God, the Messiah.
4. He believes that if Jesus is not the Son of God or Messiah as he said, then he was a serious nutcase. And he just can't believe that hundreds of millions or billions of people who have been touched by a relationship with Jesus were so influenced by a nutcase.
5. He believe the promises that Jesus made will come true.

That's pretty much it.

Thanks Fox! Appreciate you taking the time.

Glad I didn't waste my data for that. *lol*

Forum List

Back