Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that is what the leftie got all over me for....bringing it up in public....

again.....i will say what i say...and stand by it...i dont give a damn who sees it...

hell watch closely like manie does and you may even catch me being a hypocrite but i will be damned if i will go all butthurt over it

i think gat should stay...and have said that in public and in the cc....

i think anyone who has the passion for it....and starts a group...and maintains the group.....is working.....i have done it on another board....it can be time consuming.....why should he quit...

you said that he had been 'neutered' i guess that is not an insult to gat at all now is it...

calling him ballless and all....

no asswipe, by neutered I mean why have a leader at all if a mod can come in there and undo what's been done" even a single cell brain should be able to get that concept. and, you were being two faced you cannot talk you way out of that. begged him to stay and then came out here and yucked it up with the shit stirrers.

He didn't say it egg roll, I asked Meister if we would be moderated and he said NO. Now why he doesn't come out from under the desk and clear this is up beyond me.

I thought I did last evening, Willow. It wasn't being moderated....in all those months, did any kind of moderating happen? Be honest....did it? Something was flagged while I was off the site for a few days. When I got back, a mod did what he thought was right. He removed A thread, we discussed it and it was put back up. Your fearful leader didn't think that was good enough....he tried to push me into a corner and cower to him, Willow. I think you could read the PM's that he posted in your club. (which I didn't moderate the violation, did I, Willow?). He wouldn't let it go, so I removed the thread again. I said it last night and I'll say it again, Gat only has himself to blame for it. The "not to moderate" was a judgement call on my end months ago, and it still would have been last night, if your leader, Gat hadn't kept up with his drivel with me via pm's.
Next time you think I'm hiding under the desk, why don't you be women enough and PM like I had asked in a post that I posted in your club thread?

Well you probably received my PM as you were pounding this out. I have no clue what went on with you and Gatsby. That should be between the two of you? Close that fucker down it won't matter a damn to me, as long as the shit stirrers can read the shit and drag it out here it ain't worth a damn.

Hey...he got what he wanted lastnight, Willow. But, after the back and forths that you were able to read, it ended up being what it was. I have no control and never did as to the percieved privacy issues you people are referring to.

I thought I did last evening, Willow. It wasn't being moderated....in all those months, did any kind of moderating happen? Be honest....did it? Something was flagged while I was off the site for a few days. When I got back, a mod did what he thought was right. He removed A thread, we discussed it and it was put back up. Your fearful leader didn't think that was good enough....he tried to push me into a corner and cower to him, Willow. I think you could read the PM's that he posted in your club. (which I didn't moderate the violation, did I, Willow?). He wouldn't let it go, so I removed the thread again. I said it last night and I'll say it again, Gat only has himself to blame for it. The "not to moderate" was a judgement call on my end months ago, and it still would have been last night, if your leader, Gat hadn't kept up with his drivel with me via pm's.
Next time you think I'm hiding under the desk, why don't you be women enough and PM like I had asked in a post that I posted in your club thread?

Well you probably received my PM as you were pounding this out. I have no clue what went on with you and Gatsby. That should be between the two of you? Close that fucker down it won't matter a damn to me, as long as the shit stirrers can read the shit and drag it out here it ain't worth a damn.

Hey...he got what he wanted lastnight, Willow. But, after the back and forths that you were able to read, it ended up being what it was. I have no control and never did as to the percieved privacy issues you people are referring to.

I only know what YOU told me at the time I asked the question.

willow...i have not yucked it up at gats expense

but i sure yuck it up that anyone thinks anything they post on the net is private......

i laughed at the lefties for this and i will laugh at the righties for this...

first rule of the net...once yo u post it ...you lose all control of it....simple as that...i dont care where you are posting or what you are posting....

google is your friend

i think gat should stay...and have said that in public and in the cc....

i think anyone who has the passion for it....and starts a group...and maintains the group.....is working.....i have done it on another board....it can be time consuming.....why should he quit...

you said that he had been 'neutered' i guess that is not an insult to gat at all now is it...

calling him ballless and all....

no asswipe, by neutered I mean why have a leader at all if a mod can come in there and undo what's been done" even a single cell brain should be able to get that concept. and, you were being two faced you cannot talk you way out of that. begged him to stay and then came out here and yucked it up with the shit stirrers.

Gat, DID get the thread reinstated, Willow....he won. That wasn't good enough....that is when he nuetered himself.

That would be the same one that had to form a posse to harass other posters.

I only know what YOU told me at the time I asked the question.

I never mentioned anything about privacy to you...last time you "asked the question".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back