Is it necessary to legalize marriages with dogs?

In Christian Russia, this was also prohibited, the Bolsheviks introduced the fashion for domestic dogs, but until now those who adhere to traditions do not let dogs home and do not touch them. It is strictly forbidden to bring dogs into the church. A dog is an unclean animal.

You are welcome to your opinion/delusions. I know it to be false.

I know of several churches that have Pet Blessing days. Pets are brought into the church then.

You are welcome to your opinion/delusions. I know it to be false.

I know of several churches that have Pet Blessing days. Pets are brought into the church then.
I was talking about Orthodox churches

In Christian Russia, this was also prohibited, the Bolsheviks introduced the fashion for domestic dogs, but until now those who adhere to traditions do not let dogs home and do not touch them. It is strictly forbidden to bring dogs into the church. A dog is an unclean animal.
Now you’re talking exactly like a religious Muslim, justifying your hatred of dogs and calling them unclean.

I think this is a good idea, because sex between dogs and people happens more often than sex between same-sex people. If you are against the legalization of marriages with dogs, then argue this: how is marriage with a dog different from same-sex marriage.
If you support the legalization of dog marriages, do you consider it necessary to promote such marriages among schoolchildren?
Marriage is a contract. To my knowledge dogs do not have the capacity to enter into contracts.

Forum List

Back