Is it necessary to legalize marriages with dogs?

What is the fucking "fact" are you talking about? Why they "can" it? Because of menstruation? Who gave them this right?

They didn't change the laws, they just made illegal decisions. They haven't changed the law.

They can because that is their job. It is part of the checks and balances in the US.

They don't change the law. They strike down unconstitutional laws.

There doesn't have to be. But the equal protection clause does it
What does it do? Why does it make faggots and not green men? What are you talking about, you fucking idiots with dog brains?

What does it do? Why does it make faggots and not green men? What are you talking about, you fucking idiots with dog brains?

It means all US citizens are offered equal protection under the US Constitution. Work it out for yourself.

You may hate all gays, but the federal government has to treat all citizens the same.

I think this is a good idea, because sex between dogs and people happens more often than sex between same-sex people. If you are against the legalization of marriages with dogs, then argue this: how is marriage with a dog different from same-sex marriage.
If you support the legalization of dog marriages, do you consider it necessary to promote such marriages among schoolchildren?
Yeah I'm for it! That way if the doggie missus needs an abortion Rex Rover can pay for it.

For the third page, these degenerates have been writing to me about some bullshit about equal protection, as if there is no equal protection anywhere except the USA. Where did these assholes come from in the USA? Where are the old Americans with brains in their heads?

Is there a middle ground between considering homosexual deviancy as normal & advocating sex with dogs?
I'm sure a totally sane person like you could think of something
Brinton-730x0.jpeg

For the third page, these degenerates have been writing to me about some bullshit about equal protection, as if there is no equal protection anywhere except the USA. Where did these assholes come from in the USA? Where are the old Americans with brains in their heads?

I have not seen anyone say there is no equal protection outside the US. In fact, when you tried to make that point I straightened you out.

And before you bad-mouth Americans for not having brains, you might want to make use of the internet to learn about our system.

Your own quotes say that you are lying. It clearly follows from them that dogs were killed before Allah, and when Allah came, dog breeding was legalized
Your prophet ordered the slaughter of dogs.

Your prophet ordered the slaughter of dogs.
No, your prophet in your fucking quotes canceled the killing of dogs, once again, where do so many autistic people come from in the USA? They didn't exist before. Are these British expats?

No, your prophet in your fucking quotes canceled the killing of dogs, once again, where do so many autistic people come from in the USA? They didn't exist before. Are these British expats?

Your hatred of dogs is not shared by most Americans. Over 60 million Americans own dogs.

In many Muslim countries having dogs as pets is forbidden, and they consider dogs dirty creatures to be killed and tortured. That is because of passages in the Koran by their prophet and other Islamic holy books. So Muslims from an early age learn to avoid and hate dogs. You talk like one.

In many Muslim countries having dogs as pets is forbidden
In Christian Russia, this was also prohibited, the Bolsheviks introduced the fashion for domestic dogs, but until now those who adhere to traditions do not let dogs home and do not touch them. It is strictly forbidden to bring dogs into the church. A dog is an unclean animal.

Forum List

Back