Is it necessary to legalize marriages with dogs?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think this is a good idea, because sex between dogs and people happens more often than sex between same-sex people. If you are against the legalization of marriages with dogs, then argue this: how is marriage with a dog different from same-sex marriage.
If you support the legalization of dog marriages, do you consider it necessary to promote such marriages among schoolchildren?

Dude, what kind of a psycho are you?
In the last 2 days, I've seen you say how much you hate & despise dogs, a true psychotic trait BTW, to go on a full deranged homo-hater phobia rant, to now advocating sex with dogs because of gay sex.

A psychotherapist could make a career of your derangements.

With all your obvious mental illnesses, is that why you go by Rupaul,?

Attachments

• RuPaulsharing.gif
    RuPaulsharing.gif
    663.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Banned
Dude, what kind of a psycho are you?
In the last 2 days, I've seen you say how much you hate & despise dogs, a true psychotic trait BTW, to go on a full deranged homo-hater phobia rant, to now advocating sex with dogs because of gay sex.

A psychotherapist could make a career of your derangements.

With all your obvious mental illnesses, is that why you go by Rupaul,?
It's better to be a psycho than an autistic. This topic is in the political satire section

• Banned
homo-hater phobia
There is no such phobia, it was invented by feminists and latent queers like you. If there was such a "phobia", then we would have to admit that cowboys and aristocratic warriors were afraid of faggots. But this is unlikely, because they did not run away from them, and did not hide in the bushes, but simply killed them like lousy dogs.

I think this is a good idea, because sex between dogs and people happens more often than sex between same-sex people. If you are against the legalization of marriages with dogs, then argue this: how is marriage with a dog different from same-sex marriage.
If you support the legalization of dog marriages, do you consider it necessary to promote such marriages among schoolchildren?

Take your meds, Derpy-do.

• Banned
Still dude...TMI.
Successful psychos at least try to hide it a little. The ones who blast it don't last
Almost all the psychiatrists I knew were mentally ill people, and no one knows what psychiatry is and what it is based on. Isn't it a mental illness to consider sex with men and dogs the norm?

• Banned
so far, no one has said how marriage with a dog differs from same-sex marriage. Can't you formulate it?

Dogs can’t consent.

Almost all the psychiatrists I knew were mentally ill people, and no one knows what psychiatry is and what it is based on. Isn't it a mental illness to consider sex with men and dogs the norm?

How many psychiatrists have you known? That's just weird.

Wrong, too.

There is no such phobia, it was invented by feminists and latent queers like you. If there was such a "phobia", then we would have to admit that cowboys and aristocratic warriors were afraid of faggots. But this is unlikely, because they did not run away from them, and did not hide in the bushes, but simply killed them like lousy dogs.
As a straight man that runs a herd of cattle behind my house, do I have to kill gay people or is there some leeway here? Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you always blast your psychosis for all to see?

boldstrategy.gif

Is there a middle ground between considering homosexual deviancy as normal & advocating sex with dogs?
I'm sure a totally sane person like you could think of something

Is there a middle ground between considering homosexual deviancy as normal & advocating sex with dogs?
And which of these is more normal? Both types of sex belong to perversions

If anyone is interested in sex with dogs let me introduce you to my 90 lb crazy white bitch pitbull. Waivers will be required. If you want, for a nominal fee, I'll film it for your family. Well, I'll film it anyway, but the fee assures your family will find peace in knowing what happened to you.

Maybe sex by dead faggots is the golden mean? A dead faggot is no longer quite a faggot, and we can assume that this is closer to heterosexuality

Forum List

Back