Is it more embarrassing when RWers deny evolution or LWs deny that sex is about making babbies?

If every single sex act resulted in "making babies" you might have a comparison but since it doesn't your premise is flawed.

Sex is about making babies? The hell it is. At least not every time, not even a majority of the time...

Talk about a "fail..."

Babies is with one B, bro.

Anyway, it's more embarrassing when anyone denies evolution than when someone says sex isn't about making babies.

Sex is about making babies like 0.000001% of the time, unless you're a virgin, or barely get laid, or have a thousand babies. Thread premise fail.

Maybe I'm being uncharitable. Sexual Reproduction is a good primer on what sex is. Believe it or not, its biological function really is to enable fertilization. Every aspect of attraction exists to further that goal. It feels good to encourage you to do it more. Attractive traits are traits indicative of fertility and health. You may perform the reproductive act without the intention of reproducing, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the biological role of the act itself.

It's pretty embarrassing to not be able to wrap your head around knowing what sex can result in, and babies not being the 1st reason most people are having sex when they do so.

That's actually pretty embarrassing that your brain can't separate the two.

Ever heard of "safe sex," or no>?

"Recreational sex," or no?

These are terms you might need to educate yourself on.

It's pretty embarrassing to not be able to wrap your head around knowing what sex can result in, and babies not being the 1st reason most people are having sex when they do so.

Maybe I'm being uncharitable. Sexual Reproduction is a good primer on what sex is. Believe it or not, its biological function really is to enable fertilization. Every aspect of attraction exists to further that goal. It feels good to encourage you to do it more. Attractive traits are traits indicative of fertility and health. You may perform the reproductive act without the intention of reproducing, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the biological role of the act itself.

Maybe I wasn't clear. It's not meant to insult or degrade you for failing to separate your personal goals with the biological purpose of the act. It was meant to explain that even the purportedly pro-science element of our society isn't much better than others when this many people utterly fail to comprehend the point behind a talk they were supposed to have had around the age of ten.

Last edited:

The reason why we are attracted to people, in evolutionary terms, is reproduction.

The reason we fuck as sentient beings is not to make a baby, though, the FAR majority of the time. That is what people mean when they're telling you that when they have sex, it's not to make a baby

You fail. Perhaps you could be a little less retarded with your next thread.

And to be fair the first group is still somewhat responsible for cutting science and health education so deeply that a possible majority of adults have such a poor understanding of one of their basic natural drives.

And to be fair the first group is still somewhat responsible for cutting science and health education so deeply that a possible majority of adults have such a poor understanding of one of their basic natural drives.
I have no problem understanding sexual relationships with animals and humans.....Now, people can have a loving relationship and never have sex..see what I mean? So you can be attracted to someone non-sexually...ok

Its not their poor understanding of the evolutionary cause of sexual attractedness.

Its your inability to know why youre attracted in the first place, while being sentient enough to want to fuck for said pleasure while avoiding making a baby completely

It is this nuance of thougt that escapes the retarded mind, but luckily, most people arent retards or wed be pushing for overpopulation on our rock pretty quickly Einstein.

So masturbation is for reproduction?

Is it more embarrassing when RWers deny evolution or LWs deny that sex is about making babbies?

I think you should be embarrased because of the fact that you are too unintelligent to spell the word "babies".

You're an idiot.

A total fucking moron.

Maybe I wasn't clear. It's not meant to insult or degrade you for failing to separate your personal goals with the biological purpose of the act. It was meant to explain that even the purportedly pro-science element of our society isn't much better than others when this many people utterly fail to comprehend the point behind a talk they were supposed to have had around the age of ten.
I learned long before ten, I was around farm animals....

I have no problem understanding sexual relationships with animals and humans.....Now, people can have a loving relationship and never have sex..see what I mean? So you can be attracted to someone non-sexually...ok
I'm not sure how that relates to specifically sexual attraction?

Its not their poor understanding of the evolutionary cause of sexual attractedness.

Its your inability to know why youre attracted in the first place, while being sentient enough to want to fuck for said pleasure while avoiding making a baby completely

It is this nuance of thougt that escapes the retarded mind, but luckily, most people arent retards or wed be pushing for overpopulation on our rock pretty quickly Einstein.
Your argument seems to be that the biological role of sexual reproduction is not reproduction because it's fun and people can choose to use it for another purpose. Is this correct?

I think you should be embarrased because of the fact that you are too unintelligent to spell the word "babies".

You're an idiot.

A total fucking moron.
Possibly that was too obscure a reference. How Is Babby Formed Know Your Meme

I learned long before ten, I was around farm animals....
Going off of when we first had a sex ed class in school.

I'm not sure how that relates to specifically sexual attraction?

Your argument seems to be that the biological role of sexual reproduction is not reproduction because it's fun and people can choose to use it for another purpose. Is this correct?

You're an idiot.

A total fucking moron.
Possibly that was too obscure a reference. How Is Babby Formed Know Your Meme
Or, more likely, you're just an idiot.

Forum List

Back