Damn this fall, when will it be winter and then all the snow and cold weather will go away. Only 18 more days till winter...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Winter storm warnings are in effect for 11 states, with heavy rain and snow forecast for areas in the Northwest, the Rocky Mountains and eastern United States.
The warnings are currently in effect for parts of Colorado, Idaho, Maine, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wyoming.
Yeah, i know, as long as it isnt in my state, who gives a rat patooti, right you Globull Warming Zealots. But what about those that will continue to see WINTER WEATHER even before Winter is even declared (Dec 21st is Winter Solstice)? I sure hope many of those people didnt listen to Joe and go Green, for it will be the death of them(which is the plan of the Marxists anyway).

Yeah, i know, as long as it isnt in my state, who gives a rat patooti, right you Globull Warming Zealots. But what about those that will continue to see WINTER WEATHER even before Winter is even declared (Dec 21st is Winter Solstice)? I sure hope many of those people didnt listen to Joe and go Green, for it will be the death of them(which is the plan of the Marxists anyway).

When I was a kid growing up in Chicago, December always had lots of snow throughout the month, not just after the Winter Solstice. (Which is a largely artificial measure, just like the Summer Solstice as the begining of summer is.)

These day, we are lucky to have snow on the ground by Christmas.

When I was a kid growing up in Chicago, December always had lots of snow throughout the month, not just after the Winter Solstice. (Which is a largely artificial measure, just like the Summer Solstice as the begining of summer is.)

Relax, Joe... it's an interglacial period. It's not anything new.

We already had snow. If you’re from here you would have said that. Hmm

Forum List

Back