Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
Yes it is.

That doesn't mean anyone has to justify it to you... Judges is a crazy book, about Israel's fall from grace and much ass was kicked, for a very long time as a result of it.

That you feel it somehow reflects poorly on God is just a lovely bonus. As it demonstrates your profound IGNORANCE and even better than your usual demonstrations.

Nice dancing around the issue.

The problem with the Jephthah story is that God listens to Jephthah's prayers. He delivers the Ammonites into his hands, in exchange for that promise of a sacrifice of whatever he runs into on the way home.

So, yes, God did a quid-pro-quo. and at no point does he say, "Hey, you know, I'll just take a cow and maybe a couple of children."

Nope. He wanted some Virgin.. The other White Meat.

Once again, a pseudo-god telling us how God got it wrong.

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

Duly noted you can't explain away a horrible story in the bible that reflects badly on your Sky Pixie.

You're an imbecile.

Did you read McVeigh's manifesto? (No... ya didn't.)

He spent tens of thousands of words telling anyone who wanted to read it, what he was, who he was and how much he hated the United States.

YOU hate the United States and the principles that define America; the concept on which the United States rests. There's not a dimes difference between you and McVeigh, except for the size of your respective testicles.

McVeigh didn't say he hated the United States.

He said he hated the government. Which really puts him up their with all the other crazy right wingers on USMB.
McVeigh didn't kill for religon he was a crazy Fuck isolationist. Not conservative or liberal.

McVeigh didn't kill for religon he was a crazy Fuck isolationist. Not conservative or liberal.

again, I see stuff from conservatives on this board every day that sound just as crazy as what McVeigh said.

Especially you nutters who think you need a gun to overthrow the government.

But since he didn't say anything about "Allah", he wasn't a "Terrorist".

again, I see stuff from conservatives on this board every day that sound just as crazy as what McVeigh said.

Which proves you dont know shit about McVeigh. That is par for the course for you.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars.

RAMclr-020215-terrorists-IBD-COLOR-FINAL-147.gif.cms

No, it is not "immoral" to vote for a politician who calls Islam a 'religion of peace'.

It is merely stupid.

Stupidity may be dangerous, but it is not ipso facto immoral.

-------------------

"Islam is a religion of peace" ...

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

1995-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh.jpg

McViegh was an Ideological Leftist. A proponent of Islam and the plight of "President Hussein" as he referred to Saddam, in his 15000 word manifesto, published prior to his execution.

The Left has run from McVeigh just as they ran from the German Progressives of the 1930s and 40s.

Again, such is the nature of evil.
Are you a dipshit or just a liar? McVeigh was a registered Republican and hated government the way most Republicans do.

You're an imbecile.

He spent tens of thousands of words telling anyone who wanted to read it, what he was, who he was and how much he hated the United States.

YOU hate the United States and the principles that define America; the concept on which the United States rests. There's not a dimes difference between you and McVeigh, except for the size of your respective testicles.
You said: You're an imbecile.

Timothy McVeigh 8217 s Manifesto Truth In Our Time

You are a dumbass dipshit. Are you lying or just delusional? You sit in front of the fucking internet turd. You think I wouldn't "go look"?

Yes, I know you guys want to disown McVeigh.

But frankly, what do you think a "revolution" against the government would actually look like?
You are confused. Conservative means smaller government. What you are talking about is a paul liberal
Smaller government doesn't mean you have the right to be in our bedrooms. To Republicans, they only want smaller government if it means don't help the middle class and poor. Well I got news for you, the GOP base is mostly middle class and poor.

But frankly, what do you think a "revolution" against the government would actually look like?
You are confused. Conservative means smaller government. What you are talking about is a paul liberal
Smaller government doesn't mean you have the right to be in our bedrooms. To Republicans, they only want smaller government if it means don't help the middle class and poor. Well I got news for you, the GOP base is mostly middle class and poor.
Bla bla bla. Just stick to being a paul worshiper and leave the thinking to others. You know shit about being a conservative

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

1995-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh.jpg

Have we controlled religious extremists? Don't think so.

1- We send the Jewish State 12 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillions dollars a year in foreign and military aid because the religious nuts who control the Repugnants somehow believe that the present state of Israel is related to the ten lost tribes of Israel - so we went to war in Irak, AfPak in order to please Bibi.
2- When another Repugnant becomes US president Colorado's burgeoning marihuana industry will be crushed;
3- In Texas and other Taliban controlled states the religionists are harassing women and their doctors

I think you are a bit confused. The GOP keeps telling you they'll make government smaller, but what they really mean is your dumb ass pays for it instead of hte rich.

I think you are a bit confused. The GOP keeps telling you they'll make government smaller, but what they really mean is your dumb ass pays for it instead of hte rich.
Hey dunmy what the fuck do you think your dummycrats with your president is doing right now? You are so gullible it is sickening

Forum List

Back