Is it hateful to say that homosexuality is a disorder?

And if is, does that mean that homosexuality is, instead, normal?

What do you mean by "disorder"? As in a disease? As in a condition that impairs one functioning in key area of life? ( apart from any impairment that is the result of bigotry)

What do you mean by "normal" ? Statistically normal? Normal as occurring in nature? Normal for society or normal for the individual in question?

So anyone who doesn't say that homosexuality is normal is a homophobic bigot?
Bigotry manifest as a consequence of ignorance and fear – which eventually develops into an unwarranted hatred.

Believing that being gay is a ‘disorder’ is an example of ignorance; whether or not that ignorance is conjoined with fear and eventually becomes hatred and bigotry depends on each individual.

Homosexuality is an evolutionary kill switch. It is a means from nature to remove certain undesirable genes from the gene pool.

Being "gay" is natures little way of saying "get the fuck out of the gene pool."
Well, what do we have here? A bigot who admits that there is a genetic component to homosexuality? That's refreshing!

However, what you don't seem to know is that gay people are not sterile. They can and do have children of their own.

In addition, most gay people are born to HETEROSEXUALS. So, those "undesirable " gens just keep coming back around!

Tell us more about your theory of natural selection in relation to gays. I'm so fascinated by your vast knowledge of how things work.

[
Well, what do we have here? A bigot who admits that there is a genetic component to homosexuality? That's refreshing!

Biological fact is not bigotry Comrade.

Homosexuality is a condition that has evolved to make certain persons non-breeders, in order to cleans the species of certain undesirable traits.

However, what you don't seem to know is that gay people are not sterile. They can and do have children of their own.

In addition, most gay people are born to HETEROSEXUALS. So, those "undesirable " gens just keep coming back around!

Tell us more about your theory of natural selection in relation to gays. I'm so fascinated by your vast knowledge of how things work.

Yes, however the mechanism retards reproduction, particularly among males. Outside of political circumstances, a homosexual male will not reproduce, effecting the removal of the genetic code.

We humans thwart nature all the time, this is no exception, but to anyone intellectually honest, the purpose of homosexuality is obvious.

Oh and Comrade, should the genome behind homosexuality ever be isolated, you and the other Stalinists will suddenly be anti-abortion, as virtually all babies diagnosed as homosexual will be aborted.

Homosexuality is a condition that has evolved to make certain persons non-breeders, in order to cleans the species of certain undesirable traits.
You really did not understand ANYTHING that I just posted , did you? Holy shit!! By the way, you do know that admitting that homosexuality is genetic, you are committing heresy ? Your fellow bigots will be coming for you with pitch forks and torches. Be prepared!

Yes, however the mechanism retards reproduction, particularly among males. Outside of political circumstances, a homosexual male will not reproduce, effecting the removal of the genetic code.
Really? Because you say so? Because that is what you want to believe and think that by saying it you can others to believe it. THAT my friend is what is known as an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

What do you mean by "disorder"? As in a disease? As in a condition that impairs one functioning in key area of life? ( apart from any impairment that is the result of bigotry)

What do you mean by "normal" ? Statistically normal? Normal as occurring in nature? Normal for society or normal for the individual in question?
It's a genetic abnormality much like Downs Syndrome, ie genetic defect.
Let's abort them all in the womb.
Start a chant: "abort all genetic defects in the womb" Common you can do it, Dems and their chants lets get one of our own.

Oh and Comrade, should the genome behind homosexuality ever be isolated, you and the other Stalinists will suddenly be anti-abortion, as virtually all babies diagnosed as homosexual will be aborted.
What utter and inane horseshit. Are you so fucking over the top insane that you think that we, as a society would endorse the abortion of homosexuals.!!?? And I'm not your fucking comrade.

It's a genetic abnormality much like Downs Syndrome, ie genetic defect.
Let's abort them all in the womb.
Start a chant: "abort all genetic defects in the womb" Common you can do it, Dems and their chants lets get one of our own.
I would start with you

What utter and inane horseshit. Are you so fucking over the top insane that you think that we, as a society would endorse the abortion of homosexuals.!!?? And I'm not your fucking comrade.

Are you suggesting you have a problem with people aborting babies ... Or just if they have something you could identify as a homosexual gene ... :dunno:

Are you suggesting you have a problem with people aborting babies ... Or just if they have something you could identify as a homosexual gene ... :dunno:

I am pro choice. Not pro eugenics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really did not understand ANYTHING that I just posted , did you? Holy shit!! By the way, you do know that admitting that homosexuality is genetic, you are committing heresy ? Your fellow bigots will be coming for you with pitch forks and torches. Be prepared!

Comrade, your dogma is ignorant.

I prefer reality. And remember, the DAY that the homosexual gene is isolated, it become the #1 reason for abortions.

Forum List

Back