Is it hateful to say that homosexuality is a disorder?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
And if is, does that mean that homosexuality is, instead, normal?

They have just come out of the closet, I would guess if they are homosexuals its "normal" for them.

There are some people who are asexual, and not just till marriage, but actually asexual except maybe to get pg.

There are some people who are bi, I guess its "normal" for them.

There are some people who cross dress and that is "normal" for them.

There are some people who are heterosexual and that is "normal" for them.

I think its just that people have come out of the closet.

Then we have some people who have affairs (normal behavior) for them. (ie, Trump, Clinton, Gingrich, to name a few )

I guess what is normal. I guess it depends on who you are!

Is it hateful to say that homosexuality is a disorder?
Of course not. It's an absolutely normal happy clappy Christian thing to obsess about.

Last edited:
They have just come out of the closet, I would guess if they are homosexuals its "normal" for them.

There are some people who are asexual, and not just till marriage, but actually asexual except maybe to get pg.

Then we have some people who have affairs (normal behavior) for them. (ie, Trump, Clinton, Gingrich, to name a few )

If an individual thinks their behavior is "normal" ... Why would they ever attempt to hide it?

I think it is where someone wants to value or devalue what society accepts as "normal".
If I can do something and define it as "normal" for me ... What gives you or society the ability to punish me for it?

If an individual thinks their behavior is "normal" ... Why would they ever attempt to hide it?

I think it is where someone wants to value or devalue what society accepts as "normal".
If I can do something and define it as "normal" for me ... What gives you or society the ability to punish me for it?

Why, because it wasn't accepted by some people. I'm saying that society should not judge what is normal or not for anyone.

Who is punishing you?

Facts can never be hateful or bigoted. Homosexual ACTS are a perversion of normal sexual behavior. Anal sex and oral sex are a perversion of the human digestive system, using the anus and mouth as substitutes for vaginas. The biological purposes of the penis, vagina, colon, and mouth are not difficult to understand.

"Normal" is another thing altogether. Various forms of sodomy are practiced almost universally in modern society, by both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Sodomy is therefore "normal" behavior.

OTOH, sodomy between American men is ABNORMAL, as it is only practiced by a tiny fraction of the population (between one and two percent at any given time). Sodomy between American women is in the same range, but somewhat lower. Homosexuals like to claim a much higher percentage, but this changes the numerator from the present tense to "have you ever?" which is not a relevant datum.

Essentially every major religion in the world that takes a position on homosexual sodomy condemns it. The Bible condemns it is various places and in various ways. It is not an exaggeration to say that among people who take the Bible seriously, homosexual sodomy is a moral abomination.

If facts make you uncomfortable, the problem is not with the facts, it is with you.

• Banned
So anyone who doesn't say that homosexuality is normal is a homophobic bigot?

Well I think everyone would agree that a society without homosexuals would be abnormal.

Well I think everyone would agree that a society without homosexuals would be abnormal.

Perhaps science will one day understand why some people become homosexuals. Maybe they'll even figure out a way to "fix" it. I'm not of the view that gay people choose to be gay. Growing up gay must be tough. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

So anyone who doesn't say that homosexuality is normal is a homophobic bigot?
I imagine that would apply more to people who think it, no matter whether they say it.

Well, I don't consider homosexuality to be "normal" and I know that view is upsetting to some on the left. I accept gay people for who they are and I don't look down upon them or view them in any negative way.

So why is it ok for Fucked Up Pence to call it a mentally ill problem, but Pence is not the nut case for his religion?
All of the hateful, judgemental extreme righties are hypocrites for letting Pence slide on his crazy views..

So why is it ok for Fucked Up Pence to call it a mentally ill problem, but Pence is not the nut case for his religion?
All of the hateful, judgemental extreme righties are hypocrites for letting Pence slide on his crazy views..

I'm a Republican but I don't share Pence's positions on gays and gay marriage. I think gay people should be able to marry and do anything that heterosexuals can do.

Facts can never be hateful or bigoted. Homosexual ACTS are a perversion of normal sexual behavior. Anal sex and oral sex are a perversion of the human digestive system, using the anus and mouth as substitutes for vaginas. The biological purposes of the penis, vagina, colon, and mouth are not difficult to understand.

"Normal" is another thing altogether. Various forms of sodomy are practiced almost universally in modern society, by both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Sodomy is therefore "normal" behavior.

OTOH, sodomy between American men is ABNORMAL, as it is only practiced by a tiny fraction of the population (between one and two percent at any given time). Sodomy between American women is in the same range, but somewhat lower. Homosexuals like to claim a much higher percentage, but this changes the numerator from the present tense to "have you ever?" which is not a relevant datum.

Essentially every major religion in the world that takes a position on homosexual sodomy condemns it. The Bible condemns it is various places and in various ways. It is not an exaggeration to say that among people who take the Bible seriously, homosexual sodomy is a moral abomination.

If facts make you uncomfortable, the problem is not with the facts, it is with you.

Those are your facts, many many arguments in your post...

I'm a Republican but I don't share Pence's positions on gays and gay marriage. I think gay people should be able to marry and do anything that heterosexuals can do.

I am a christian who doesn't agree with Pence either..he is nuts...and good for you for not taking his views either..

Why, because it wasn't accepted by some people. I'm saying that society should not judge what is normal or not for anyone.

Who is punishing you?

I wasn't talking about what society or some people do.
I asked you why people would hide their own behavior if they think it is "normal".

Furthermore ... You are trying to support the idea that any particular behavior is normal.
Your comments indicate you think society cannot define normal to start with.

Forum List

Back