Lol, Proof Nature Beats Nurture

Sorry, Jim, not funny. It’s sad. Reminds me when some dogs attacked our 17 yr old cat in our yard.

Sorry, Jim, not funny. It’s sad. Reminds me when some dogs attacked our 17 yr old cat in our yard.

I dont think that some old fart releasing a squirrel to the wild is quite the same thing as dogs attacking someone pet.

Nature is red tooth and bloody claws and we should never forget that.

I dont think that some old fart releasing a squirrel to the wild is quite the same thing as dogs attacking someone pet.

Still, the guy has to be really pissed at the cat. Either that, or at himself for not having the cat in the house.

It obviously was a pet to them, or one they found injured and rehabilitated, and then released. Seeing it get attacked by another just isn’t funny to me. I will leave the thread so you guys have your fun, now.

Last edited:
I can put myself into squirrel man’s shoes. It sucks to have an animal that you are emotionally attached to become prey. However, you should not hate the cat for doing what cats do...hunt small rodents.

If I had an outside cat that chased and sometimes caught small wild critters, I’d say good kitty.

That is a hell of a cat, doing a good job of keeping rodents, both tree rodents and ground rodents, under control.

Man just eats and sleeps all day taking a few breaks to shit on the carpet.

That should read "MINE just eats and sleeps all day taking a few breaks to shit on the carpet."

roflmao

That is a hell of a cat, doing a good job of keeping rodents, both tree rodents and ground rodents, under control.

That should read "MINE just eats and sleeps all day taking a few breaks to shit on the carpet."

roflmao

I thought it was just a joke, with the man taking the usual place of a pet. :lol:

roflmao

I thought it was just a joke, with the man taking the usual place of a pet. :lol:

Well, I dont shit on carpets any more, my wife reformed me.

:D

Forum List

Back