Is It Evil For Whites to Want to Conserve Themselves?

White Survival Beyond Left and Right American Renaissance

Nobody questions the right of Navajos to the same.

"However, there are things you are not allowed to want to conserve. Hardly anyone will oppose you if you say that the primitive tribes of New Guinea have the right to maintain their customs and their way of life, undisturbed by outsiders. But you better not say the same thing about the French or the Swedes."
Whites are under no threats that would cause them to need to be preserved

Already been proven wrong. You are either for Whites or you are for White Genocide.
That is exceptionally delusional.

I'm white, and so are both sides of my Scots/Irish and German families. Nobody is trying to do us in at all.

It's not happening, and I wouldn't be in favor of it if it were.

Name me one instance where whites have been systematically killed because they're white...in the US.

I am however, in favor od white nationalists like you moving far away, like Idaho, or Alaska. Your intellectually repulsive blather is an embarrassment to my race.

"However, there are things you are not allowed to want to conserve. Hardly anyone will oppose you if you say that the primitive tribes of New Guinea have the right to maintain their customs and their way of life, undisturbed by outsiders. But you better not say the same thing about the French or the Swedes."

Already been proven wrong. You are either for Whites or you are for White Genocide.

I'm white, and so are both sides of my Scots/Irish and German families. Nobody is trying to do us in at all.

Name me one instance where whites have been systematically killed because they're white...in the US.

I am however, in favor od white nationalists like you moving far away, like Idaho, or Alaska. Your intellectually repulsive blather is an embarrassment to my race.
Why waste my time? You are or at least act like an white anti white.I already showed you proof shit go look up my posts on white genocide here!

Here fortunately for you since you express "concern" see if this shines some light on it.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/is-there-a-white-genocide.pdf

:lol: White fear is hilarious. The whole world is out to get ya! PATHETIC!

BTW...absolutely nothing wrong with the desire to preserve your race...but what are you preserving. I already asked...define white culture...you couldn't answer.

White christians will always be around. But, they will not be the majority or write the narrative. They will be just one group of many groups

Here is what you will have a great deal of trouble understanding.

Racism, when practiced by European whites in America, has been exponentially more damaging to the races being discriminated against, than racism practiced by all other racial groups combined.

Blacks calling whites "honkeys" never prevented whites from buying real estate anywhere.

Asians not serving white people the same way at Dim Sum restaurants has never led to segregation of whites into specific non-asian areas.

Racism practiced by whites, gets noticed more than racism from non whites, because of it's historical impact.

Get over it.

You probably think you're oppressed, or doing blacks a favor, by not using the "N" word in public anymore

BTW...absolutely nothing wrong with the desire to preserve your race...but what are you preserving. I already asked...define white culture...you couldn't answer.
Because we aren't obligated to answer an anti white racist troll.

Why waste my time? You are or at least act like an white anti white.I already showed you proof shit go look up my posts on white genocide here!

Here fortunately for you since you express "concern" see if this shines some light on it.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/is-there-a-white-genocide.pdf

I don't need any proof at your white genocide is fantasy.

Furthermore, I'll not have my computer sullied by a visit to your white nationalist web sites.

You're quite mad.

Exactly. It isn't as if we are still pagans. We don't wage war naked except for torcs. White culture fell to middle eastern religion centuries ago.

Racism, when practiced by European whites in America, has been exponentially more damaging to the races being discriminated against, than racism practiced by all other racial groups combined.

Blacks calling whites "honkeys" never prevented whites from buying real estate anywhere.

Asians not serving white people the same way at Dim Sum restaurants has never led to segregation of whites into specific non-asian areas.

Racism practiced by whites, gets noticed more than racism from non whites, because of it's historical impact.

Get over it.

You probably think you're oppressed, or doing blacks a favor, by not using the "N" word in public anymore

America was found by whites,fought for by whites and is now WHITE owned. Its not for muds to live here PERIOD. Any "racism" was WHITES trying to keep what is OURS. You are no pro white you are a disgusting race traitor and rank right up there with muds. As a favorite person of mine said.

Cornelius Codreanu - "If I had one bullet left, and an enemy soldier and a traitor before me, I'd shoot the traitor."

Make no mistake they are shitting their pants

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Get over it.

America was found by whites,fought for by whites and is now WHITE owned. Its not for muds to live here PERIOD. Any "racism" was WHITES trying to keep what is OURS. You are no pro white you are a disgusting race traitor and rank right up there with muds. As a favorite person of mine said.

Cornelius Codreanu - "If I had one bullet left, and an enemy soldier and a traitor before me, I'd shoot the traitor."

:boohoo:

Furthermore, I'll not have my computer sullied by a visit to your white nationalist web sites.

You're quite mad.
Your defeat is noted. I will hope you are visited by some nice n!ggers just being good boys...I will let them teach you about white genocide....traitors are scum and I have no time nor patience for them.

You're quite mad.
Your defeat is noted. I will hope you are visited by some nice n!ggers just being good boys...I will let them teach you about white genocide....traitors are scum and I have no time nor patience for them.
You have no cause. So there cannot be any traitors to it.

I have black neighbors, and they don't resemble your fantasy at all

America was found by whites,fought for by whites and is now WHITE owned. Its not for muds to live here PERIOD. Any "racism" was WHITES trying to keep what is OURS.

You're a ridiculous idiot and a coward, and you are most certainly NOT an American. :fu:

I'm white and believe that blacks are the curse our forefathers put on us. I didn't always believe this way, but I got totally fed up with black racism, black favoritism by our Government, black set asides, and black privilege.

I'm white and believe that blacks are the curse our forefathers put on us. I didn't always believe this way, but I got totally fed up with black racism, black favoritism by our Government, black set asides, and black privilege.

So you became an irrational racist? How nice for you.

I've been in favor of Redneck Reservations since the teabagger movement started.

Aren't those called trailer parks and they already exist all over the nation.

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back