Is It Evil For Whites to Want to Conserve Themselves?

White Survival Beyond Left and Right American Renaissance

Nobody questions the right of Navajos to the same.

"However, there are things you are not allowed to want to conserve. Hardly anyone will oppose you if you say that the primitive tribes of New Guinea have the right to maintain their customs and their way of life, undisturbed by outsiders. But you better not say the same thing about the French or the Swedes."

What exactly is white culture?

You see Navajo customs differ from Apache customs, regions where people live will also influence a culture. If you live in Iceland your customs are different then if you live in New Zealand.

"However, there are things you are not allowed to want to conserve. Hardly anyone will oppose you if you say that the primitive tribes of New Guinea have the right to maintain their customs and their way of life, undisturbed by outsiders. But you better not say the same thing about the French or the Swedes."

What exactly is white culture?

You see Navajo customs differ from Apache customs, regions where people live will also influence a culture. If you live in Iceland your customs are different then if you live in New Zealand.

There are even differences between various closer locales. Here in Washington there is a different culture from across the border in Idaho, even.

Yes its evil. Fact of the matter is that your genes are recessive. In order to conserve yourselves you would need to find some pure whites and create a nation where no other race could get in. Thats never going to happen as I know for a fact white women love Black men.

Hey, let's not forget the rules...

iwEa9.jpg

ODIUM SAID:

“Why is it racist to want to preserve your race?”

Because there is no such thing as 'race,' consequently there's nothing to 'preserve.'

And if you perceive something is in need of 'preservation,' you'll advocate for segregation and discrimination against other races as a means to 'preserve' your race, like any other racist.

iwEa9.jpg
Serious question. Whats to like about being white other than racism?
Don't know. Never thought about it.

Don't care about skin color.

Crazy, huh?

So explain your cartoon. It says he likes being white. Dont tell me you dont know why you posted it.
Sure, why didn't you just ask?

Our culture is paralyzed and consumed by PC, worst of all by those with double standards who will call someone a racist for no good reason.

My apologies, I assumed the point would be abundantly clear.

iwEa9.jpg

Crazy, huh?

So explain your cartoon. It says he likes being white. Dont tell me you dont know why you posted it.

Our culture is paralyzed and consumed by PC, worst of all by those with double standards who will call someone a racist for no good reason.

No the points not clear. Thats why I asked the question. Whats double standard about calling someone that likes being white racist? Blacks like being Black because we are proud Blacks have achieved in spite of targeted racism and simply because we are Black. What have whites gone through that would make it a double standard?

iwEa9.jpg

Crazy, huh?

No the points not clear. Thats why I asked the question. Whats double standard about calling someone that likes being white racist? Blacks like being Black because we are proud Blacks have achieved in spite of targeted racism and simply because we are Black. What have whites gone through that would make it a double standard?
So now the PC Police are going to tell white people whether they should like being white.

Holy crap, I do believe we've reached an all new level here!

I didn't think that was even freakin' POSSIBLE!

Crazy, huh?

So now the PC Police are going to tell white people whether they should like being white.

Are you going to answer my question or deflect?

Crazy, huh?

I don't know how to answer such a bizarre question.

Okay, no, white people should not like being white, for whatever this reason is, and something should be done about it, dammit.

What about those of us who are only half white, are we allowed to at least half like ourselves?

:laugh:

Crazy, huh?

Of course white people like being white, it comes with privilege. Euro-centric narratives made sure of that.

Crazy, huh?

Of course white people like being white, it comes with privilege. Euro-centric narratives made sure of that.
Well, except for those who are consumed by White Guilt and self loathing.

They freakin' HATE themselves.

You can see a lot of that on this site.

Okay, no, white people should not like being white, for whatever this reason is, and something should be done about it, dammit.

What about those of us who are only half white, are we allowed to at least half like ourselves?

It must not be too bizarre. You even called it a double standard. There must be some reason you called it a double standard?

It must not be too bizarre. You even called it a double standard. There must be some reason you called it a double standard?
Good grief. It's the freakin' point of the freakin' cartoon. For one kid the rules are one way, for the other they're another.

That's pretty much the definition of "double standards".

Seriously? This is some kind of mystery to you?

Crazy, huh?

He was just deflecting so he didnt have to address my question. I dont mind whites being proud to be white. I just recently had it brought to my attention that there really is no reason other than racism to be do so.

Forum List

Back