Is It Evil For Whites to Want to Conserve Themselves?

No the points not clear. Thats why I asked the question. Whats double standard about calling someone that likes being white racist? Blacks like being Black because we are proud Blacks have achieved in spite of targeted racism and simply because we are Black. What have whites gone through that would make it a double standard?
So now the PC Police are going to tell white people whether they should like being white.

Holy crap, I do believe we've reached an all new level here!

I didn't think that was even freakin' POSSIBLE!

Are you going to answer my question or deflect?
I don't know how to answer such a bizarre question.

Okay, no, white people should not like being white, for whatever this reason is, and something should be done about it, dammit.

What about those of us who are only half white, are we allowed to at least half like ourselves?

:laugh:

It must not be too bizarre. You even called it a double standard. There must be some reason you called it a double standard?
Good grief. It's the freakin' point of the freakin' cartoon. For one kid the rules are one way, for the other they're another.

That's pretty much the definition of "double standards".

Seriously? This is some kind of mystery to you?

F1.large.jpg

No the points not clear. Thats why I asked the question. Whats double standard about calling someone that likes being white racist? Blacks like being Black because we are proud Blacks have achieved in spite of targeted racism and simply because we are Black. What have whites gone through that would make it a double standard?
So now the PC Police are going to tell white people whether they should like being white.

Okay, no, white people should not like being white, for whatever this reason is, and something should be done about it, dammit.

What about those of us who are only half white, are we allowed to at least half like ourselves?

It must not be too bizarre. You even called it a double standard. There must be some reason you called it a double standard?
Good grief. It's the freakin' point of the freakin' cartoon. For one kid the rules are one way, for the other they're another.

There is no application of rules. Just common sense. The Black kid just pointed out that the white kid was racist since to my knowledge the only thing whites have to be proud of as a race is killing, torture, and enslavement.

There is no application of rules. Just common sense. The Black kid just pointed out that the white kid was racist since to my knowledge the only thing whites have to be proud of as a race is killing, torture, and enslavement.
Yes, I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

So just more deflection? Whats double standard about it? Is there something that whites have done without bringing harm to other races?

So just more deflection? Whats double standard about it? Is there something that whites have done without bringing harm to other races?
Good lord, I'm just trying to get out of this conversation. Yes, I know what you believe, and I also know there is absolutely nothing I can say to change your mind, so I see no point in trying.

I'm hoping some white supremacist will bounce along to really engage you in this bizarro conversation. No doubt he'll have a long list of delightful things whitey has done over the centuries, and you two can have a delightful racial online circle jerk with all kinds of personal insults and name-calling.

Do you want me to admit that American Blacks have had it worse? Well of COURSE they have. As I've said many times here, American Blacks have been tragically victimized and fucked over TWICE in this nation's history; first by the evils of slavery, and now by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations, PC and Identity Politics. They deserved neither, and they deserve much better. They're far and away the biggest victims as a group in our nation's history.

Now, find a white supremacist. I don't care about skin color in the current world.

Good lord, I'm just trying to get out of this conversation. Yes, I know what you believe, and I also know there is absolutely nothing I can say to change your mind, so I see no point in trying.

I'm hoping some white supremacist will bounce along to really engage you in this bizarro conversation. No doubt he'll have a long list of delightful things whitey has done over the centuries, and you two can have a delightful racial online circle jerk with all kinds of personal insults and name-calling.

Do you want me to admit that American Blacks have had it worse? Well of COURSE they have. As I've said many times here, American Blacks have been tragically victimized and fucked over TWICE in this nation's history; first by the evils of slavery, and now by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations, PC and Identity Politics. They deserved neither, and they deserve much better. They're far and away the biggest victims as a group in our nation's history.

Now, find a white supremacist. I don't care about skin color in the current world.

So no explanation regarding your "double standard" comment? I guess I will have to let you go since you are desperately trying to get away. BTW you missed out on Jim Crow as well. If you are really keeping count that would be 3 times.

So no explanation regarding your "double standard" comment? I guess I will have to let you go since you are desperately trying to get away. BTW you missed out on Jim Crow as well if you are really keeping count that would be 3 times.
I've already explained it.

You responded, so you know that.

If you can't be honest, no reason to bother here.

So no explanation regarding your "double standard" comment? I guess I will have to let you go since you are desperately trying to get away. BTW you missed out on Jim Crow as well if you are really keeping count that would be 3 times.
I've already explained it.

You responded, so you know that.

If you can't be honest, no reason to bother here.

OK. :itsok:

So explain your cartoon. It says he likes being white. Dont tell me you dont know why you posted it.
Sure, why didn't you just ask?

Our culture is paralyzed and consumed by PC, worst of all by those with double standards who will call someone a racist for no good reason.

My apologies, I assumed the point would be abundantly clear.

Obama seems to love himself to pieces - both halves.

:lol: White fear is hilarious. The whole world is out to get ya! PATHETIC!

BTW...absolutely nothing wrong with the desire to preserve your race...but what are you preserving. I already asked...define white culture...you couldn't answer.

Make no mistake they are shitting their pants

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
If that brown klansman ever met me he would be shitting out his heart.
White nationalists are the most intelligent and strongest of our people, the only thing you fear more than us is white babies.

:lol: White fear is hilarious. The whole world is out to get ya! PATHETIC!

BTW...absolutely nothing wrong with the desire to preserve your race...but what are you preserving. I already asked...define white culture...you couldn't answer.

Make no mistake they are shitting their pants

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
If that brown klansman ever met me he would be shitting out his heart.
White nationalists are the most intelligent and strongest of our people, the only thing you fear more than us is white babies.

You're a coward and a fool. Shut the hell up, boy.

Forum List

Back